Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? (1458 Views)

"Why Are There Two Different Creation Accounts In The Bible?" / Rapture And The Left-behind Blackman: A Tale Of 2 Two Different Realities / Two Different Streams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2013
To begin with, i am LESS of a religious bigot.

I am just so confused by the trend "Islam is all for Jihad" (an extremist's perception) and "Jihad goes against the fundamental teachings of Islam" (views of Islamic scholars, clerics and all Muslim faithfuls who often condemn terrorist attacks). The question is are there two DIFFERENT AND CONFLICTING KORANS WITH ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TEACHINGS?? i. e One that Paints Islam as a religion of peace and another that does little to help Islam's reputation. I've heard some one once saying the later is only an effort by terrorist to make violence legit due to perceived oppression by the west or imperialists as the people in question would and usually say, i.e giving it a HOLY BACKING. Personally i disagree cos boko haram have no western oppressors but they also share thesame ideology. How's that? i bet some of ya'll readers share in my confusion.

PEACE!!!
Re: Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? by Romanciella(f): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2013
duh i dnt get dis shit alryt! kan u pls jst summarize d whole tin
Re: Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: duh i dnt get dis shit alryt! kan u pls jst summarize d whole tin
go back to romance section
Re: Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? by Romanciella(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
9jadelta: go back to romance section
duh...cux ov ma name ah guex...@winkx
Re: Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? by wunu07: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: duh i dnt get dis shit alryt! kan u pls jst summarize d whole tin
U must b daft to not understand anything plus ya'll kids of these days are so lazy, why should i summarize it?
Re: Are There Two Different Korans In Islam?? by turnstoner(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
see;

there is no confusion

as with all religions, especially the abrahamic ones, you will find a verse to support any line of action you want to pursue.

Both the jihadist and the non-jihadist can quote verses from their holy book to support their positions.

Lesson?

the holy books are not so holy after all. they are full of contradictions grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Jailed For 5yrs In Uk After He Forgot His Name @heathrow Airport / Satanic Christians [must Read!!!] / Is This Verse Supporting Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.