Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) (1007 Views)

Grand Theft Auto 6 (tokyo) Is In Development / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) by 9ineGames: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
1. Fans Try PS4 And Xbox One Sony and Microsoft let gamers get hands on with their new hardware.

2. Visitors take pictures of Sony Corp's PlayStation 4. Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

3. President and Group CEO Andrew House spoke during his keynote speech

4. A total of 352 companies and organisations are exhibiting at the Tokyo Games Show 2013, which was held until September 22.

5. President and CEO of Japanese mobile online game firm GungHo Online Entertainment Inc, Kazuki Morishita gives his keynote speech.

6. visitors looked at Sony Corp's new PlayStation 4 game console.

7. Visitors have two things in mind when they visit Tokyo Game Show - games, and girls. Both are in abundance, and are equally capable of attracting your attention with the flashy presentation and excite your visual senses...

8. EA Sports played to its audience in the FIFA 14 booth with a Southampton FC shirt signed by Japanese soccer star Maya Yoshida.

9. Show attendees watch a big- screen episode of Game Center CX, the popular retro game challenge TV show.

There were countless things that took place and could be spotted at the show, A Dragon Quest Slime and Final Fantasy Chocobo helped ensure that passers-by won't miss Square Enix's booth, Konami's Hideo Kojima and voice actress Yumi Kikuchi demonstrated Metal Gear Solid V at the Sony booth., This year's TGS featured a dedicated indie games area for the first time.... This year’s edition was catchy as well, but is TGS Wining ?.
Credits: www.9inegames.com/pre-view/9ine-things-we-covered-from-tokyo-game-show-2013/?preview=true&preview_id=1948&preview_nonce=4fa3217115
Let's know what you think...
Re: 9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) by Noctis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
No mention of Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts 3, nothing about type-0 localization. As far as I'm concerned TGS 2013 never happened.
Re: 9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) by 9ineGames: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
haha..check our site form more updates
Noctis: No mention of Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts 3, nothing about type-0 localization. As far as I'm concerned TGS 2013 never happened.
Re: 9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) by Noctis(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Next gen for me is all about The Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV. The witcher is definitely coming to pc and Square Enix has said they're looking at a pc release for FF XV. Maybe I don't have to throw my ps3 away quite yet. My xps isn't out of the game.
Re: 9ine Things We Covered From (tokyo Game Show 2013 ) by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Noctis: Next gen for me is all about The Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV. The witcher is definitely coming to pc and Square Enix has said they're looking at a pc release for FF XV. Maybe I don't have to throw my ps3 away quite yet. My xps isn't out of the game.
final fantasy15 and killzone shadow fall are the only reason I can find to move to next gen

(1) (Reply)

Assassins Creed 3:liberation Ps Vita Game For Sale Or Swap In Abj / Playstation 4 Launches In America in a bit / Please I Need Help With My Playstation3 (FIFA 14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.