Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

If You Were God Who Would You Justify. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were God Who Would You Justify. (445 Views)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / If I Were God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God Who Would You Justify. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
1) A moral and non-violent atheist.

2) A violent but devoted religious individual, who "IGNORANTLY" believes that killing others is a duty to reach Heaven.

If you were to choose one person to enter your kingdom, who would it be?.
Re: If You Were God Who Would You Justify. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
If I were God I would be at liberty to pick the two individuals and from what you have up there, it seems both of them do stuff out of sincerity, though the Religious dude is rather dangerous but still he does what he believes is right. So, I would allow both of them in on the basis that they both act in good conscience and not know any better.
Re: If You Were God Who Would You Justify. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
@tjololade:
1) A moral and non-violent atheist.

2)A violent but devoted religious individual, who "IGNORANTLY" believes that killing others is a duty to reach Heaven.

If you were to choose one person to enter your kingdom, who would it be?.

since i am not God[/b]i don't know who i will choose....
But using God's standard i am sorry to say none of them [b]might
enter because they are not following his rule
THE atheist does not believe him,so how will he enter the kingdom of the one he do not reverence
The religios folk is already killing all those that might be saved
Re: If You Were God Who Would You Justify. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
... Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Seventh-day Adventist Church / Is Tribalism A Sin? / A Message From Frauduria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.