Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hospital Scenes In Nollywood Should Be Improved - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hospital Scenes In Nollywood Should Be Improved (810 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Your Favourite Love Scenes In Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Scenes In Nollywood Should Be Improved by dimoble(f): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2008
Thumb up for our actors and actresses in Nollywood, You guys are doing great job. But what is worth doing is worth doing well. There is need for improvement in the hospital scenes. Every aspect of hospital-- Drs, Nurses, Patients and setting need alot of improvement. Keep on keeping on guys. LOL! smiley
Re: Hospital Scenes In Nollywood Should Be Improved by lipuka(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2008
It is not just hospital scenes that need improing. Nollywood is obssessed with witchcraft and Christianily; Christianity yerses witchcraft. If the intention is to turn all Nollywood lovers into Christians, they are way off the mark. If they are telling us that witchcraft is rampart in Nigeria and should be eradicated, then there are other ways. This includes having scenes where witchdoctors are competing against modern medicine and science. Otherwise this obssession with juju is no good.
Re: Hospital Scenes In Nollywood Should Be Improved by alakem(f): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2008
dimoble,i agree wit yah
Re: Hospital Scenes In Nollywood Should Be Improved by lipuka(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2008
The actors and actresses are good. That is why they are so popular. I have a whole lot of Nigerian movies and have no intention of giving them away. It is the storylines I am worried about. Why the obssession with witchcraft and Christianity? Mind you, I am a Christian

(1) (Reply)

What's This Movie's Title? (Shown On Channels TV) / Mode9 Featuring Double Six 'attention' / Movie(s) That Make(s) Or Made You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.