Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2586 Views)

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by NafeesaAA(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by icon8: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guess you're too lazy to paste the story?
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by validplanet: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
confirmed report. i wonder why fg can not ban that sstupid website. let them give me the contract, it wld be done within 24 hrs.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by tomakint: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
It is most certain that Sahara Reporters had been bought over by desperados who may likely kickstart the needed Revolution in the history of this country! I think by my last research, Brigadier-General Ihejirika is the best Chief of Army Staff since Nigeria's Independence I wonder why some morons are trying so hard to drag his name in the mud!

4 Likes

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by MayorofLagos(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
tomakint: It is most certain that Sahara Reporters had been bought over by desperados who may likely kickstart the needed Revolution in the history of this country! I think by my last research, Brigadier-General Ihejirika is the best Chief of Army Staff since Nigeria's Independence I wonder why some morons are trying so hard to drag his name in the mud!

I would love to read the report of "your research" on the occupiers of the post of Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army.

3 Likes

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by Knight86(m): 12:35am On Sep 24, 2013
angryFirst the OP said its Major General Ihejirika...another poster refered to him as Brig General...are u guys trying to demote him?? angry He's a Lieutenant General!!
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by tomakint: 12:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

I would love to read the report of "your research" on the occupiers of the post of Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army.
Don't let me oblige you on this noble fact, make google your friend undecided and while at that, tell me any COAS in the history of this country that had managed the turbulent times Nigeria is currently facing security-wise in the hands of our 'nomadic brothers up North' with such finese?

3 Likes

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by naijaking1: 1:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Another boko haram/al-shababb slander without any facts to back it up If it wasn't Dieziani, it's Okonjo Iweala, now it Ihejirika. Now we know how you roll. 100% false all the time!
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:53am On Sep 24, 2013
tomakint:
Don't let me oblige you on this noble fact, make google your friend undecided and while at that, tell me any COAS in the history of this country that had managed the turbulent times Nigeria is currently facing security-wise in the hands of our 'nomadic brothers up North' with such finese?

Lol. If were Ihejirika's tribeman I will not use bokoharam conflict as a yardstick to measure his competence. At best, Nigerian security forces, led tactically by Ihejirika has failed woefully. Please put bikoharam aside when measuring his accomplishments.

Anyway, you all love to boast ... you came in blasting about "your research". Give us reports from your research.

Waiting...

9 Likes

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by Danhumprey: 4:04am On Sep 24, 2013
Hian!........Sahara reporters again! Can any good thing come out of Sahara reporters?

We give up!
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by talktimi(m): 5:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Lol. If were Ihejirika's tribeman I will not use bokoharam conflict as a yardstick to measure his competence. At best, Nigerian security forces, led tactically by Ihejirika has failed woefully. Please put bikoharam aside when measuring his accomplishments.

Anyway, you all love to boast ... you came in blasting about "your research". Give us reports from your research.

Waiting...
pls can you give us what military tactics you would have employed to fight the BH in a volatile democratic setting like Nigerias that wouldn't resort in a genocide (remember Odi ?) or spark another civil war along ethnic/religeous lines this time around ? Consider the main factors and ideology behind BH and not the islamisation of Nigeria as they might want you to believe. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2013
Abuja: Two More Squatters Die From Gun Injuries
September 23, 2013 - 18:51 — siteadmin

caption:
Blood stained wall in the uncompleted building reportedly owned by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Ihejirika
By SaharaReporters, New York
Two more squatters shot at the uncompleted home of a yet-to-be named army general died overnight of injuries. The two victims died at the Aso General hospital, Abuja, bringing the death toll from the gruesome armed attack of the squatters to nine.
News of the deaths of two additional squatters was revealed to a delegation of civil rights activists who had gone to assist with the burial of two of the victims who members of the tricycle transport union popularly known as Keke-NAPEP. The activists were led by Shehu Sanni.
SaharaReporters learnt that the hospital had no ambulance available to convey the dead to the cemetery, forcing the activists to pay N15, 000 to hire an ambulance from a company.
Our correspondent reported that two lawmakers, Aminu Idris Nadabo from Kaduna State and Aminu Idris Nadabo from Katsina, were sighted at the hospital. It was unclear whether they had come to help with the burial of the victims of the shooting or offer help to those who were injured.
A source in Abuja told SaharaReporters that the sprawling uncompleted building where soldiers slaughtered innocent squatters was linked to the Chief of Army Staff, Major General Ihejirika. SaharaReporters was however unable to confirm the information independently.
The president of the Nigeria Youth Assembly, Comrade Mustapha, told SaharaReporters that about 200 squatters lived in the building. He added that many of them were still unaccounted for after the deadly raid.
SaharaReporters was first to reveal that soldiers carried out the raid that killed seven squatters and injured 17.
A security source in Abuja disclosed that the later involvement of the State Security Service (SSS) was aimed at diverting attention from the atrocity of the soldiers who were reportedly acting on the orders of the office of the army chief. The SSS had stated that the agency received intelligence that the squatters were part of a violent Islamist group.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by AbdH: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2013
tomakint: It is most certain that Sahara Reporters had been bought over by desperados who may likely kickstart the needed Revolution in the history of this country! I think by my last research, Brigadier-General Ihejirika is the best Chief of Army Staff since Nigeria's Independence I wonder why some morons are trying so hard to drag his name in the mud!
Which research? Research indeed.
Nobody is trying to drag his name in the mud. If he truly is the owner of the property, he needs to be responsible for the event that happened therein. It is not far-fetched that the owner wields strong power in the military.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by BigRuckus: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2013
validplanet: confirmed report. i wonder why fg can not ban that sstupid website. let them give me the contract, it wld be done within 24 hrs.
its called freedom of speech brah!
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by Reptyle(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
It has been several days since the incident and no news media has managed to publish the name of the owner of that building. If indeed the illegal occupants of the building were insurgents as claimed by the SSS, shouldn't the owner of the building be called in for questioning?

Most of our local journalists are so lazy when it comes to investigative journalism. They just sit around waiting for press releases which they sometimes just publish without editing.

1 Like

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by ba7man(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2013
IS HE THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING?? YES OR NO.......No need for the story.

1 Like

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by omenka(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2013
talktimi: pls can you give us what military tactics you would have employed to fight the BH in a volatile democratic setting like Nigerias that wouldn't resort in a genocide (remember Odi ?) or spark another civil war along ethnic/religeous lines this time around ? Consider the main factors and ideology behind BH and not the islamisation of Nigeria as they might want you to believe. Thank you.

Oga oo. Stop chasing bedbugs in the ocean. You said you did a research that proves Ihejirika is the Best to Occupy that post. All the young man asked for, and indeed myself, is to show us the said "research". Is that too much for u to do

2 Likes

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by pandriod: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2013

Why are ibos this way? Which research are you talking about? All what we are interested in is the owner of the building. Nonsense.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Activists, please go to bokoharam and appeal to dem to stop killing innocent civiliams but if they must kill, they should endeavour to put on their ID cards. That is the rule according to the geneva convention.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by spade: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
BigRuckus:
its called freedom of speech brah!

Freedom of Speech is allowed quite alright, but Freedom of Sttupidity isn't.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by Gorrbachev: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2013

Igbo una don come again. best COAS in Nigeria's history. BTW i think Ihejirika is a lieutenant general, but that is not the topic here. Who owns the house?

If it were igbo youths that were murdered in this manner, i'm sure you people will be screaming Armageddon.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by nedu666: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2013
ARRANT NONSENSE FROM SAHARA REPORTERS.

FIRSTLY IS IHEJIRIKA A MAJOR GENERAL

SECONDLY, HOW COME 200 SQUATERS ARE IN ONE BUILDING, HOW LARGE IS THE BUILDING

THIRDLY, IF HE OWNS THE BUILDING AND HE NEEDS TO EVICT THEM, I AM DAMN SURE HE CAN DO THAT WITHOUT KILLING THEM. AFTERALL THEY ARE SQUATTING NOT PAYING RENT

FOURTHLY WAT IS THE BUSINESS OF SSS IN ALL THESE

SO MANY THINGS IN THIS STORY DOES NO ADD UP.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by takedat(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2013
smartchoice:

A source in Abuja told SaharaReporters that the sprawling uncompleted building where soldiers slaughtered innocent squatters was linked to the Chief of Army Staff, Major General Ihejirika. SaharaReporters was however unable to confirm the information independently.

Good SR noted it couldn't verify the information independently. I am getting tired of anonymous sources and fictitious sources who only exist in the minds of our journalists.

I wonder why the name of the owner of the building is being shrouded in secrecy? Even if the squatters were members of BH, I think we deserve to know the name of the General who own the building as accusation and counter accusation is being thrown around.
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by obyrich(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2013
When hatred rules the mind, a saint becomes a villain! The gullibility of Nigerians is what our leaders are using to keep us down. Let's assume the house rightly belongs to Ihejirika. We all know that if he wanted to eject the squatters all he needed to do was send a truckload of stern looking and heavily armed soldiers there with horsewhips. In less than 2 hours the whole place would be vacant and he would reclaim his property. No single soul would be lost. I think we are carrying this ethnic hatred beyond the bounds of propriety. We should retrace our steps before it consumes us. As for Mr Sowore and his sponsors, I dey laf una. Whatever a man soweth he shall reap. The conflagration will consume us all when you guys succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by obyrich(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mr Sowore come out clean on your ethnic agenda. Your hatred for Igbos is making you look stupid inspite of your education. How can you report that there were about 200 people in a residential building? Are they chicken? What happened to investigative journalism? Why the hurry to fabricate lies? You guys are products of a failed system. Junk journalism at its zenith!

1 Like

Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by talktimi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
omenka:

Oga oo. Stop chasing bedbugs in the ocean. You said you did a research that proves Ihejirika is the Best to Occupy that post. All the young man asked for, and indeed myself, is to show us the said "research". Is that too much for u to do
pls kindly or rudely point out anyplace on this thread where i said something about conducting any research ABEG...
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by IdomaLikita: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na dis FoI Bill go scatter dis Country!
Re: Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. by drnoel: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
But mods, why dont u people do ur jobs for once. Stories like this should not be allowed to spoil our eyes.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch Video: Burning Of Pres Jonathan's Campaign Bus by Buhari Supporters / Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? / David Mark Winning By Landslide - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.