Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers (2562 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by okoro4: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP campaign rally for PDP gubernatorial candidate Nyesom Wiki was held at Okrika Rivers state yesterday.

Read some of the things allegedly said at the campaign by First Lady Patience Jonathan below

Source: http:///7ed

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by pelumiakinboye1: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Patience and her English sha, Watch Out for her our version of the Dictionary.
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by mogentle(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Who unbanned her campaign machine?
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by clemz88(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Leave mama P alone. Those grammatical blunder could also be researched and added to the English textbook grin
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by arewaboy(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
hmmmn
mama peace and her sharing tinx.
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by shevon: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2015
pelumiakinboye1:
Patience and her English sha, Watch Out for her our version of the Dictionary.

I agree with this your incumbent coming prediction. grin
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by pelumiakinboye1: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2015
shevon:

I agree with this your incumbent coming prediction. grin
LWKMD
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by Mogidi: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2015
I see the illiterate loving supporters are laughing at a woman who has a science degree. When you lot find Buhari's School certificate we will join you all to laugh at Dame Patience.

Just to let y'all know, Mrs Buhari studied hairdressing.

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by bakila: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
I see the illiterate loving supporters are laughing at a woman who has a science degree. When you lot find Buhari's School certificate we will join you all to laugh at Dame Patience.

Have you ever watched the Diaris Godooooooo video?

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by Mogidi: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2015
bakila:

Have you ever watched the Diaris Godooooooo video?

I'd love to see the hairdresser Mrs Buhari speak in public.

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by Beamborla(f): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Science degree or honorary science degree?

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by Mogidi: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Science degree or honorary science degree?

[size=15pt]Dame Patience[/size]
Born in Port Harcourt, she earned her school certificate in 1976, and passed the West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE) in 1980. In 1989, she obtained the National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Port Harcourt. She then proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt and studied for a [size=15pt]B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.[/size]

Try getting a science degree or follow Mrs Buhari into hairdressing. She also passed Mathematics (apology to General Buhari)
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Na only u waka come?
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

this is where u shld be ashamed either for the educational system in that primitive place, or for the money they have to pay to have these degrees.

I already said it, a PhD in that place is equivalent to a HND.

Imagine the husband talking rubbish, the wife talking g trash, and y'all still. Claiming they are learned...

2 Likes

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by Mogidi: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
this is where u shld be ashamed either for the educational system in that primitive place, or for the money they have to pay to have these degrees.

I already said it, a PhD in that place is equivalent to a HND.

Imagine the husband talking rubbish, the wife talking g trash, and y'all still. Claiming they are learned...

At least they both passed Mathematics (once again my apology to Buhari).

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by mrmetoo1: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

My guy having a degree in her case should be something to be ashamed of not proud of. She sounds worse than an illiterate. You guys question other people's qualification and you never question how this woman made it through school.

I'll hire someone without a degree that knows what he's doing than someone with all the degrees in the entire universe that can't even construct a simple sentence in English any day anytime.

To make it sweeter however, Buhari went to school with wonderful remarks from the school in India and the US

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by politricks: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Then they should start addressing the public with mathematics.
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by Beamborla(f): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]Dame Patience[/size]

Try getting a science degree or follow Mrs Buhari into hairdressing. She also passed Mathematics (apology to General Buhari)
How cute. Our education system has been bad from time immemorial then or should I say Dame is generally dull. Anyone with her qualifications shouldn't be as messy as she is
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by dahunsy(f): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by minister2015: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2015
It seems u've lost ur marble! PEJ can't go to sch in USA, the UK n India, what is the the heck about having a uni. degree! R U not ashamed of educational system that produced PEJ as a grsduate, her continuous grammatical boo-boos has kept me wondering, if PEJ had ever been to a sec. school let alone university. i wonder she wrote her degree's project, infact PEJ is an em barrassment to graduates.
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by dre11(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2015
If we don't vote PDP our development will be short.......
God will not gree.......PEJ

A graduate who had tasted power for more than 8yrs can't construct a good sentence

I give up

we need to see her certificate to know if indeed she pass through schoolgringrin
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by bakila: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd love to see the hairdresser Mrs Buhari speak in public.
Hahahaaaaha. You think she will beat Diarisgodoooooo?
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by SkyRider1(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Guys, you are not better than this woman. Please show some maturity and leave her alone.
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

and mathematics is now common sense to u abi?
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by gurusmac4: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Hit like for #GMB and Share For #GEJ
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by D9ty7(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Hairdressing as a course?
But shey na only science dem teach PEJ ni, she no offer English Language?
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by ThaOriginal: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2015
LMAO! Wey idiott boy idumose come and correct your ugly jesus of okrika grammatical blunders and stop asking for Buhari's certificate wey no lost!
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by akinsadeez(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. Incumbent coming governor. gringringringringringrin grin

Honestly at this point they should be placing someone beside her whenever she is campaigning publicly so that she can quickly consult d person whenever she wants to use words that she doesn't know the meaning of.
Re: Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers by lacasa: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Let her show us her ceritificate na grin

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala For Saraki / Did Governor Wike Really Make This Statement? If He Did, It's Time To Order / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.