Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" (11498 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by MAYOWAAK: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
'I Alive and WEll' Ex Governor Bola Tinubu show off on exercise bike to confirm he's "well" (Somehow funny I must say, I couldn't help but burst into a massive laughter, it is one of the most ill advised video I have seen from any Nigerian leader, almost close to a parody)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8clKxpnFM&feature=player_embedded
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by magnetik(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
warming up for 2015.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by denzel2009: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Looks like boy alinco

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by ShineIt: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
He does everything to prove he hasn't got "parkinson's disease" except come back to Nigeria. We want to see Tinubu in a press conference so we can judge for ourselves.

This specially choreographed photo op won't wash sorry.

20 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Those legs look like straw.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by FreeGlobe(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It: He does everything to prove he hasn't got "parkinson's disease" except come back to Nigeria. We want to see Tinubu in a press conference so we can judge for ourselves.

This specially choreographed photo op won't wash sorry.
Tinubu is on the run. Ever wondered why his US trip was cut short? Security forces are after Tinubu.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by israel007: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
His clone!
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Those legs look like straw.

You guys are being shamed and have nothing else to say. I thought some of you easterners believed he was suffering from stroke? Tell me something else......................

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by agbameta: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Those legs look like straw.

Una don move away from Parkinson, na straw leg be the new ibo worries.. grin

Which kain man dey fixate on another man's leg? A gayhhh fella like you of course..

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
israel007: His clone!

Tinubu in Manchester, UK yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by agbameta: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
^^^^^^ The A Team.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by CallMeFemi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tinubu.....c as e b like frog!!

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by stebell(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
my Naija peeps, pls look @ these men above, do dey look like people who can change tins in dis country. do dey look well fed?
anyway i jus wanna wish dem Goodluck till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Datiboboi: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ Video
Omo wkmd, lol this man is so funny
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Sunofgod(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
payless:

Tinubu in Manchester, UK yesterday.

So they went by train - not even cab?

Tinubu your people wey fill 'Peckham' could have given you a 'card number' to pre book a taxi.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Ngwakwe: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
It baffles me why somebody with his senses would be wishing Ashiwaju Tinubu dead or impotent for no just reason. He is loved by his people and so shall it be. Every politics is Local and he played it locally before going national, simple.

If you think his life is a threat to your existence then better commit suicide because I don't see him dying for a fulfilment of a fake and doomed prophesy of a quake man of God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sun of god:

So they went by train - not even cab?

Tinubu your people wey fill 'Peckham' could have given you a 'card number' to pre book a taxi.

Pathetic Ibo boy

Even the Prime Minister of Britain takes the train sometimes. Must you always ride in a limousine?

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by ShineIt: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Tinubu is on the run. Ever wondered why his US trip was cut short? Security forces are after Tinubu.

My sister I taya. Lol!
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by alaoeri: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jagaban ekun warming up against 2015, gonna give otueke fisherman & PDP a run for their money.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by boneruns(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
payless:

Pathetic Ibo boy

Even the Prime Minister of Britain takes the train sometimes. Must you always ride in a limousine?

Why do you feel anyone who opposes you is an Igbo boy? You hardly make comment without including "Ibo" into it.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Adejoro74: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
See leg like dry stockfich (panla/okporoko). The man is quarter to go.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by tomakint: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2013
boneruns:

Why do you feel anyone who opposes you is an Igbo boy? You hardly make comment without including "Ibo" into it.
Truse me, that psychopath is not feeling fine upstairs! His Igbophobic tendency is incurable, anybody who doesn't share his warped line of reasoning is Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2013
tomakint:
Truse me, that psychopath is not feeling fine upstairs! His Igbophobic tendency is incurable, anybody who doesn't share his warped line of reasoning is Igbo grin

Ode! I couldn't find "Truse" in my dictionary but I did find trust in it. Like I said before to you tomakint the zombie, why not grow some big ballls and face me directly instead of quoting others to attack me? Is your pennnis too small to stand toe to toe with me and face me? You are always looking for someone to attach yourself to anytime you're getting your as5 whoop on nairaland. Arindin ode! Say hi to your daddy and mummy.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by tomakint: 2:05am On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Like I said before to you tomakint the zombie, why not grow some big ballls and face me directly instead of quoting others to attack me? Is your pennnis too small to stand toe to toe with me and face me? You are always looking for someone to attach yourself to anytime you're getting your as5 whoop on nairaland. Arindin ode! Say hi to your daddy and mummy.
Still dogging me around my bingo? At least we have a gentleman agreement that you are a psychopath grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2013
tomakint:
Still dogging me around my bingo? At least we have a gentleman agreement that you are a psychopath grin

I hope you don't get fired from your job if you wake up late for work. I asked you to find a mat to rest your big head but you wouldn't listen. tomakint the zombie should go to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by igboboy1(m): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2013
boneruns:

The fear of the Igbos is the beginning of wisdom for the Ijebus, hence their insecurity whenever anyone opposes their Tinubu, they begin to fret and open their smelling mouth ( I know it is smelling, cos yoroobas are know to be dirty, thanks) to mention Igbo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by remarkD(m): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2013
this is hilarious, but it makes sense when you think about it... cause I wondered the same thing when I heard that he "had surgery in the US anda is recuperating in London"....

during the days of Abacha's hut of NADECO members... it was his house in the US, I learnt, that lots of them took refuge.... so he must have had that place as his second home instead of London... but he's left there shap shap for London... anyway... I know with these people... you can never be too sure... as I've said earlier... you're better on standing on sinking sand than on what a Yoruba man does or says...
FreeGlobe:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Danhumprey: 3:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Warm-up exercise in preparation for the 2015 national Olympic games! tongue

He badly need to prepare well. cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Mannylex(m): 4:13am On Sep 24, 2013
See his big eyes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by seunfly: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2013
I hope his own is not like Yaradua who was claimed to be playing football by Dora.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by BabaEleko(m): 5:11am On Sep 24, 2013
God bless Buhari. Long live jagaban of naija politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Achievements Of Governor Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / FG Will Employ 47,000 Workers To Fix Roads – Fashola / Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.