Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,986 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! (21632 Views)

What Is The Physics Behind Skydiving / What Is SKYDIVING? Where Is The ORIGIN? / SKYDIVING Sport Is Live In Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
/

@ OP: You are the ultimate dude!

I no get that kind liver.

/
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by make9jagr8: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why can't we encourage our fella,and give suggestion safety wise or otherwise instead of intimidate comment.I am sure the organiser wont be that dump to allow him fly where the landing hazard will be so high.
Go Boy!!!
Go green white green !!!
Go 9ja!!!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by lertee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well,what cAn I say other thAn “goodluck” lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by rodeo0070(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
I've always wanted to skydive or do bungee jumping.
@OP abeg where u de?
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by plasmadocument: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
This okoko will just die. When is he jumping?
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by UjSizzle(f): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
OP come and carry me oo,i want to dive too cheesy
Geez all that rush! cheesy cheesy
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
OMG!! I go like do this kinda thing cool

But poster imagine urself skydiving feeling FLY and the next thing you see u r abt to land in the middle of the lagoon or a raging fire, in front of a coming train, and worst still the middle of cannibalistic boko haram..

Hell naw! Ur own don do be that. Nigeria simply hate safe for this sport bro.
you can go play for Eyimba or 3SC atleast ur fam go know say u dey alive..
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Is this not Adobe Photoshop?
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by UjSizzle(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
NO FVCKING WAY!!

I nor get liver reach that extent

huh!!

make all the witches and wizard for my village put hand parachute nor go come open

Gawd abeg oh!!

I nor do

if na to drink legend or chop bushmeat i fit do those ones

Im nigerian duh!!
Lol see as u dey para grin
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Teotihuacan: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yaabaayaabaadooo!!!!
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
The op no wanna die. I can see him trying to pull up his parachute before had. Thank God the instructors where on standby to ensure he didn't follow through. If not the consequences would've been fatal.

I respect your courage op. This sky diving experience is definitely worth having.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by rodeo0070(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
GO OP!!! D SKY IS YOUR SPRINGBOARD...
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by muzeze77: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
The man wear diaper, see as e dey fear grin grin
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by yuzedo: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: This skill is necessary o!!

For those people wey still dey fly DANA Airlines.. grin
grin grin

Props to the op. Skydiving is a definite "must do" on my bucket list. sad
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by DisGuy: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wallie: Did anybody see the dude trying to pull the chute 3 times and the instructor pushing his had away? shocked That's the scary stuff! I would rather have the chute tethered or some sort of automatic deployment based on altitude so that it takes user error out of the equation!

Yup!! he wanted to pull the chute almost immediately lol, I bet 5seconds felt like a life-time up there lol

Well done victor!
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by joyli: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
I hope the guy do life insurance sha? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by trolling(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Even Christ no skydive from the mountain when Satan try am, why i go con tempt my God na because oyibo man dey do am
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by jamace(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bossforeva: Is this not Adobe Photoshop?
What of ADAOBI TOMATOSHOP? undecided
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by eaglechild: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Op that's brave!
Remember, chickening out on a bungee jumping trip, off a mountain.
I took one look at deep gorge below, and all my sins flashed before my eyes.
No be person tell me to respect myself.

Still hope to try it someday.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by matuskyoo7(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
hope you know this is nigeria?..................dont risk your life, make boko haram no use gun plug u down oo
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Pyroclast(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Skydiving is on my bucket list!
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow. Me heart raced while watching the video.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Omolola1(f): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
I want to sky-dive too cheesy
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by jumzzy448: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmm...jeje ooo
Hope you do watch world most amazing videos on sony max and fox channel? Think am well oo.
Anyways, best of luck.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
After watching the video. . .Nice.

But it appears you got 'too scared' and wanted to chicken out pull the parachute too early. grin
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oh boy remember life has no duplicate, Dive gently.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by therealMcCain: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
I hope u had fun, both locations were in dubai. More info visit

www.theplaymania.com/ifly

www​.skydivedubai.ae

The part I don't quite get us this is a very dangerous sport & we don't have good emergency response plan in Nigeria!!!

Are you sure there will be a skydiving event in nigeria, or just went to dubai to have fun & u're now spinning this story!!!

Good luck sha
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by paulohgirlie(f): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
[ quote author=Uchenna42]@op..... come skydive for ajegunle make I watch you....
[/quote] grin grin
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by othenok(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Nice!!! I envy you, bro. I ve always dreamt of doing this.
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by bizzle2: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2013
hope ur diving suit and gear arent made in 9ja.., for ur own sake. grin
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2013
This is great. I love it!! Goodluck to you Vic. Keep the flag flying cheesy
Re: PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! by tellwisdom: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Bro, you want to make money or you want to die?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ansu Fati Gets Spanish Citizenship / Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Lionel Messi Wins Record Seventh Fifa Best Men's Player Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.