Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks (1784 Views)

New Human-like Creature Found In India / Strange Creature Found In Madonna University Animal Barn And Killed / Strange Creature Found In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks
Posted by: Information Nigeria on September 27, 2012

The creature in the photo below was allegedly caught and killed in Madonna university, Okada. This very bizarre picture and story was sent to the blogger Linda Ikeji earlier today and has sparked talks of the end time in numerous quarters.

Dear Linda, I don’t know if someone has already sent you this story. This beast was killed today at Madonna University, Elele. They killed a small one and the bigger one came for revenge. We hear more will be coming. Everybody is scared in the school.
What do you think about this? If you are in the area can you provide more information on this.
http://www.informationng.com/?p=29099
Re: Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
I found this news extremely important for all of us to read that's why I decided to bring it over here and I know the Mod will understand why I didn't move it to the education forum,thanks.
Re: Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pics
Re: Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks by sheedy407(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Attention seeker,I'm a student of madonna university elele,that was just a specimen used for a practical,not even this year,it was last year and seeing it here again 2day,its funny how d op want to get to the frontpage.
Re: Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks by tpia5: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
i hope the military and state security services are on alert for boko haram [in whatever southern form] activities?

this type of balderdash usually precedes a genocidal attack on the citizenry.
Re: Very Strange Creature Killed In Madonna University, Sparks End Time Talks by harlos: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Stale tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / New ISIS Battle Video Released, Rebels Fighting The Terror Group / Man Exonerated After Spending 27 Years In Prison For Murder He Didn't Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.