Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze (25462 Views)

Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Abaze / Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Controversy: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
A tenant in Uyo, AkwaIbomState, allegedly set his residence ablaze, Monday, killing his landlord and landlady.
The house is located at Asuquo Eyo Street in Ifa Ikot Okpon, Uyo Local Government Area of the state.
The suspect, in his mid 40s, identified simply as Ime and popularly known as Shawa, was said to have threatened to burn down the house and kill his landlord and wife if they ejected him.
It was learnt that Ime, allegedly stabbed his landlord, Mr. Edem Akpan, and his wife, Affiong, to death, before setting the house ablaze.
Ms Emem Akpan, the deceased’s daughter, said trouble started when her father asked Ime to quit his house.
Akpan said that the suspect refused to park out and threatened that if her father insisted on ejecting him, he would kill them and burn down the house.
She said: “We thought what he said was just a mere threat. None of us could believe that Ime was capable of doing what he said.
“Two days ago, we saw him bringing worn-out tyres into the compound. We didn’t know he had a plan.
“Yesterday, before we left for church in the evening, he brought 20 litres of fuel, more than what his generator could contain.
“I remember a neighbour asking him what he was going to do with such amount of fuel, but he told him that he was going to run the generator overnight.”
“What we saw this morning as we returned from church, that the fuel and worn-out tyres were weapons he used to kill my parents.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/tenant-kills-landlord-wife-sets-house-abaze/
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Controversy: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wickedness at it peak
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by stan4b(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Signs of end time. Dey should just sentence d guy to death by firing squad,den b4 he give up,dey should take him to an electric chair nd fry his brain out. Wicked man.

5 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by sexymoma(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2013
was he high or something
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2013
so shock
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Hmm sorry you sed wot I was banging my girlfriend grin
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Oya take am
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Lordave: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Na so so bad bad things full man mind.
Pathetic!
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by 3ace(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2013
What a daredevil tenant. Very nefarious! Some people can look like humans but they are demons. Lesson: don't take people's threats or warnings for granted. We are all of different nature.

5 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by funtanherb(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2013
oro pesi je
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Lordave: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2013
p.guyokec:
Hmm sorry you sed wot I was banging my girlfriend grin
Orie ba je bi eyi.
You need a check up.

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by mysticgal(f): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2013
oluwa embarassed
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by 360command: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2013
The lamentation of a faustrated tenant in Nigeria!
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Livinusc(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
Heartless heart in a highest order

1 Like

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by konn: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
wonders shall never end
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Mannylex(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
That is why the White's would say Africans are angry and barbaric people. Just imagine killing someone for asking you to quit his house, then you burn the house also, wickedness and stupidity is what fills the mind of that ma. If I were a judge, i don't know what sentence I would give to him, but I know it's gonna be gruesome. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
I don't think he's normal
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by jane441: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
what kind of world is ds?how can mans heart be so wicked....how sure are we dat ds thread is tru...
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Wat weird world.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2013
We need dis kind tenant 4 abuja here.. Lollling..
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by kennyonthrone(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2013
I nd ma family shalll neva die by roastin IJN...Amen

R.I.P 2 d'dead
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Mannylex(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2013
kofsy: I don't think he's normal
No he is not.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Adufaye(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Wickedness!

RIP 2 d death
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Boss13: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Mannylex: That is why the White's would say Africans are angry and barbaric people. Just imagine killing someone for asking you to quit his house, then you burn the house also, wickedness and stupidity is what fills the mind of that couple. If I were a judge, i don't know what sentence I would give to them, but I know it's gonna be gruesome. angry

White people do more barbaric things. A man going on a shooting spree.

5 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by born2boink(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2013
I tire for dis kontiri, person dey die ontop of his tin again....I no wan put tribe matter but he get some tribe for nnaija, dem fit pay 5000 for a room per month instead of 3000, but they are expecting to spend additional 9 yrs free, to inject them na war
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2013
This is so sad....
I just hope there was nothing going on between the Landlord's daughter and this devilish guy.
The story is not complete.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2013
K
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by gboso1ne(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2013
ABnormal
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by eagleeye2: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
When I read that the heart of man is desperately wicked in the Bible....... I never knew they were talking about Nigerians.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by dedons: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
with this kind of story,if i say END TIME,the angry mods will ban me
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Genovese(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2013
That guy needs to die a slow death

1 Like

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by lightheart(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2013
This one is strong!

RIP to the dead!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.