Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze (25468 Views)

Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Abaze / Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Originalsly: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Mannylex: That is why the White's would say Africans are angry and barbaric people. Just imagine killing someone for asking you to quit his house, then you burn the house also, wickedness and stupidity is what fills the mind of that couple. If I were a judge, i don't know what sentence I would give to them, but I know it's gonna be gruesome. angry
Ignorance and stupidity is what fills the mind of someone.that would.make.a statement like this. Ignorance because you don't know that Whites do far worse than this for far less a reason if any. Stupidity because in this your comment you are showing the world how angry and barbaric you are by claiming if you were a judge your punishment "gonna be gruesome". You sef be poster boy for "angry and barbaric African".

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
When I read that the heart of man is desperately wicked in the Bible....... I never knew they were talking about Nigerians.
oh yeah nigerians are the ones dropping bombs on the innocent and defenseless all over the world. yeah nexttttttttt

5 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Mylove55(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Evil spirit tins,u don't fight d flesh,u fight d spirit according to Tb Joshua.don't kill d guy,just forgive,it was d evil spirit,not d guy.for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but evil forces(spirit).
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2013
YNeme3E: We need dis kind tenant 4 abuja here.. Lollling..
thats a very heartless remark
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by kingsleyMbang(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Its a risk 2 just accept any 1 as a tenant,esp those whose credentials can nt be verified. Quite sad and dsconsoling
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by DrugDoc: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2013
My heart goes out to the family of the Landlord. What a barbaric act.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Omowunmimary(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Despite d fact dat wat d guy did was uncalled for & gruesome, I believe dere's more 2 d reason why d guy did dat becos most of d House owners in Naija Lagos 2 be precise are nt God-fearing at all. Dey treat their Tenants witout respect.U can imagine a Landlord after collecting d Rent,Agreement & Comission,dey will still demand 4 Caution Fee only 4 u 2 move in Ą♌D̶̲̥̅̊ start fixing things 4 him.After a year plus,he comes back 2 tell u d rent has bn increased & if u try 2 claim any right,u will be given quit notice wit immediate effect.
But d guy shldnt ve taken Law into his own hands.May God help us 4 Naija.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2013
I see someone getting hanged.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by kingsleyMbang(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2013
obadiah777: you dont just eject people out of their homes like that. once they start paying rent for it, it is their home. maybe the landlord and his wife would learn that concept in the grave. grin and be sure to give them enough time if you want them to move out. 6 months is a good amount of time. moving is tedious
@Obadiah> Are u subscribing 2 ths vampire's evil deeds? Lets be a bit wary abt our comments,else we may suffer d same fate.

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by fasho01(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2013
This is pure madness.

His death sentence must be a slow & painful one angry
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by AdaBekee1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
jane441: what kind of world is ds?how can mans heart be so wicked....how sure are we dat ds thread is tru...

i thnk its true cos i read it 4rm naija news ds mrng. May d departed rest in peace
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by deebrain(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
This is wickedness! Just as we have wicked landlords, we even have more wicked tenants! When they are looking for houses, they look like pretty looking cats that would attract pity. But when they enter, they become demons!

360command: The lamentation of a faustrated tenant in Nigeria!

I hold the school you finished from, responsible for this sentence.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
kingsley Mbang: @Obadiah> Are u subscribing 2 ths vampire's evil deeds? Lets be a bit wary abt our comments,else we may suffer d same fate.
hey i am approaching this strictly from a spiritual point of view. the landlord and his wife recieved judgement from the lord. they were not nice people

deuteronomy 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. <<< the lord is the one who kills

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< what happened was evil in the city of uyo and the lord did that

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< the suspect is an angel of death who was created for this purpose. there are many angels of death walking amongst us waiting for their trigger from the lord.

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? <<< the victims were not righteous people or else why would the lord give them that kinda judgement ? they were probably killers in past life or maybe even this life. who knows right ?

the point is life is all about cause and effect. dont feel unnecessarily sorry for people. you earn what you put in. crime and punishment from the lord. the law of karma as they say. return to the stronghold everyone. return to your lord with mourning and crying with sackcloth and ashes all over your head lol <<< basically repent and start being righteous and humble

the lord put that fellow in their house as a tenant waiting on his trigger for action

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way?

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by tolurainbow(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Loveson Blezz: Heartless comment..
woreva...dat is Ur type heartless fellow....
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by ChiSun27(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
When I read that the heart of man is desperately wicked in the Bible....... I never knew they were talking about Nigerians.

Shut up!!!!
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by aitoehigie: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
p.guyokec:
Hmm sorry you sed wot I was banging my girlfriend grin
While it's still early, I'd say your comment is the idi.ot of the day award material.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by ChiSun27(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
This is blind wickedness...that guy should be shot at the head like seven times.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by hardizzle: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
An eye 4an eye,he shld not b allow 2c more days
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by iphedahyor(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Visit http://nairamake.tk/ref/Nino1991 for comfirm waec,neco,jamb expo.Guys u need to try it,I'm browsing and dowloading 4 free
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Chiopatra: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
There is only one answer too his act.He is possessed.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Zumarocket(f): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
born2fuck: I tire for dis kontiri, person dey die ontop of his tin again....I no wan put tribe matter but he get some tribe for nnaija, dem fit pay 5000 for a room per month instead of 3000, but they are expecting to spend additional 9 yrs free, to inject them na war

in summary ur talkin rubish
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by devour129: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
deebrain: This is wickedness! Just as we have wicked landlords, we even have more wicked tenants! When they are looking for houses, they look like pretty looking cats that would attract pity. But when they enter, they become demons!

I hold the school you finished from, responsible for this sentence.
don't mind them,they come looking like butter wont melt in there mouth.have one that brought in three cats as pets which is not allowed and refuses to let them go.the cats then go out and come back with more cats,this fool is a Nigerian o Hausa to be precise.he doesn't even take them to to vet,maybe he and his family poke with them
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by NosaHenry(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
3ace: What a daredevil tenant. Very nefarious! Some people can look like humans but they are demons. Lesson: don't take people's threats or warnings for granted. We are all of different nature.

I have been wondering why are some human beings so wicked and ruthless, and you seem to have given me the answer to that in the bolded statement.
lesson: don't use your nature to judge others. Take threats seriously
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by BlackHuman(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Me i hav not even threatened to burn d house o. still my landlady won't even appreciate. instead she continues to harass some1 eventhough she unexpectedly increased the rent. as if she doesn't know how d economy is. i'll show her this tread maybe she'll learn to appreciate my patience. cool
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
obadiah777: hey i am approaching this strictly from a spiritual point of view. the landlord and his wife recieved judgement from the lord. they were not nice people

deuteronomy 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. <<< the lord is the one who kills

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< what happened was evil in the city of uyo and the lord did that

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< the suspect is an angel of death who was created for this purpose. there are many angels of death walking amongst us waiting for their trigger from the lord.

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? <<< the victims were not righteous people or else why would the lord give them that kinda judgement ? they were probably killers in past life or maybe even this life. who knows right ?

the point is life is all about cause and effect. dont feel unnecessarily sorry for people. you earn what you put in. crime and punishment from the lord. the law of karma as they say. return to the stronghold everyone. return to your lord with mourning and crying with sackcloth and ashes all over your head lol <<< basically repent and start being righteous and humble

the lord put that fellow in their house as a tenant waiting on his trigger for action

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way?

Yeah, I agree with this! That was the Lord's judgement...the fellow is the LORD's sword! Nothing more...

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by kenraj(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
sexymoma: was he high or something

Could this be highness? Something he's been planning for days!
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by rezzy: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
born2fuck: I tire for dis kontiri, person dey die ontop of his tin again....I no wan put tribe matter but he get some tribe for nnaija, dem fit pay 5000 for a room per month instead of 3000, but they are expecting to spend additional 9 yrs free, to inject them na war

It think its d igbo people
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Fishout(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
l know d tribe bt i will not mention d name.na so them dey do everywhere they find themneselves.useless people
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by bros12345: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
what this guy did is terrible and obviously he would not be coming out of it in a long time to come. but let's put a few things in perspective.

1. why was he given quit notice?

2. has his rent expired?

3. how did the landlord-tenant relatioship deterioriate?

4. how did one man manage to kill two ppl with a knife one after another without reasonable resistance?

5. then proceeds to start settin a house on fire?

somrething is not right with this story
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by Decryptor(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Akwa-ibomites are very wicked! The only good thing about them is some of their fine girls sha (they sabi nyash wella wink). Lived in Uyo for close to 4yrs.
Re: Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze by GentleMimi: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Akwa-Ibom ayaya!....Uyo adiokay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.