Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations (3840 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
No, for a 1.4l 4zz-fe engine toyota corolla
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:02am On Oct 28, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

Yes, will quote shortly! Are the plugs for the avensis?

Are you picking up the items in Lagos? Or somewhere else? Please kindly clarify!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

Yes, will quote shortly! Are the plugs for the avensis?

Denso Plugs: N00/each

NGK Plugs: N00/each

Denso Plugs: N00/each

AC Compressor: N00 [Modification: price updated/ confirmed Price and Delivery within 5 days via courier to your city will be N0.00
OEM part direct from manufacturer, please email for complete details/breakdown]

EXCL VAT AT 5%
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2013
We do OEM and used parts.

We give you used parts with 6 months guarantee if OEM prices are unreachable for you.

We supply parts for American, European, Japanese and even African specification vehicles.

Send us your quote requests, there is no obligation to buy!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by omotoda(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2013
IdaraCHODB: We do OEM and used parts.

We give you used parts with 6 months guarantee if OEM prices are unreachable for you.

We supply parts for American, European, Japanese and even African specification vehicles.

Send us your quote requests, there is no obligation to buy!

How much is used front shock absorber for 2002 volvo S80?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
omotoda:

VIN please or is your vehicle auto or manual? is your engine turbo or non-turbo?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by omotoda(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

VIN please or is your vehicle auto or manual? is your engine turbo or non-turbo?

Auto transmission, non turbo
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
dsunmade: Can you please get me 4 units of Denso K16R-U11 or NGK BkR5EYA-11 or toyota 90919-01164? I also need ac compressor for toyota avensis 98 model vin=SB153ABN00E017231

I have updated this link https://www.nairaland.com/1451184/need-oem-car-parts-post/1, please see the third post on the page as respects the ac compressor!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2013
omotoda:

If you want to replace the front struts with new ones, due to high mileage, then each new bare front strut is only $ including shipping to our US office

BUT

in addition, the top of the spring's rubber mount should always be replaced at that point [ due to the fact that it is the part that wears out first, and makes a real bad knocking noise over bumps, each new rubber spring seat is $

WHILE

each new OEM rear shock is $.

NOTE: The above is priced as a package deal - of 2 ft. struts and 2 spring seats ie., $ + $ + $ + $

Please compare this to the List Price : $ and you have got a bargain n your hands!

And shipping to Nigeria will cost you $ if you want it to arrive in 14 days or $ if you want it in 5 to 7 days

EXCL VAT AT 5%
http://autos.yahoo.com/maintain/repairqa/steering_suspension/ques102_2.html
http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Car_Care/Notes_From_The_Road/In_for_a_Shock.aspx?pg=1

Will quote for used soon so you can compare and make your choice!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

I have updated this link https://www.nairaland.com/1451184/need-oem-car-parts-post/1, please see the third post on the page as respects the ac compressor!
Thanks. I will get back to you soon.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
omotoda:

used will cost you $ EXCL VAT AT 5%

not much difference and I can be certain the you are not guaranteed the 75,000 miles (120,701 kilometres) you would be virtually guaranteed if you went with new!

The decision is yours!!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Another Order from a Nairalander placed:

2 No. Denso 160-3124 OEM Style Low Profile Wiper Blade,
2 No. Denso 234-4143 Oxygen Sensor
1 No. Magnaflow 11124 Stainless Steel 2" Oval Muffler
1 No. MagnaFlow 51005 Large Stainless Steel Universal Fit Catalytic Converter

Delivery to Our US office billed for November 20th
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Email us for quotes for genuine spare parts for

German cars: Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper,Porsche,Volkswagen
Japanese:Acura,Honda,Infiniti,Mazda,Mitsubishi,Lexus,Nissan,Toyota
Swedish:Saab,Volvo
Korean:Daewoo,Hyundai,Kia
British:Jaguar,Land Rover
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Do you need CRC Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner?

Or Genuine Honda Fluid 08206-9002 Power Steering Fluid - 12 oz. ?

Get it touch while stocks last!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Issyman(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2013
@op
how much will it cost to get a new catalyst converter for 02/03 Toyota camry.
thanks.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Issyman: @op
how much will it cost to get a new catalyst converter for 02/03 Toyota camry.
thanks.

OEM or a quality aftermarket product like Magnaflow?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Shopping for foreign car parts made easy.

Find the part you want to purchase and send us the link, once we examine the link, we will send you an invoice for 10% of the cost of the item, once you pay it into our account, we will give you our US address to make the shipment.

Once the shipment arrives, we weigh it and email you the cost of freight and custom duty.

But if you want us to make the purchase for you because the site requires a US credit card or Paypal, then we will charge you 12.5% of the cost of the item plus custom and freight.

Take advantage of the huge Black Friday discounts!!!!!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Issyman(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

OEM or a quality aftermarket product like Magnaflow?

OEM
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by issy1500: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Can you please send the cost of both OEM and aftermarket products of 1996 I4 Cylinder toyota camry LE 2.2L Engine (Auto Trans) for the following parts to issy1500@hotmail.com:

Iridium Spark Plugs
Platinium Spark Plugs
Ignition Wire
Distributor
Pre cat 02 sensor(Air/Fuel Sensor)
Post cat 02 Sensor(Cat Efficiency Monitor)
Air intake Sensor
Temperature Coolant Sensor (Radiator)
Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)

I await your urgent response.

Thanks
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by Gibson66: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
PK20TR11 Double Platinum Spark Plugs .OEM 90919-01194 how much?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by omotoda(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2013
IdaraCHODB: Shopping for foreign car parts made easy.

Find the part you want to purchase and send us the link, once we examine the link, we will send you an invoice for 10% of the cost of the item, once you pay it into our account, we will give you our US address to make the shipment.

Once the shipment arrives, we weigh it and email you the cost of freight and custom duty.

But if you want us to make the purchase for you because the site requires a US credit card or Paypal, then we will charge you 12.5% of the cost of the item plus custom and freight.

Take advantage of the huge Black Friday discounts!!!!!

I think it is better you state what the cost of freight is Per kg or lbs so that one knows what the parts will cost him in total.What happens if after paying the and buyer discovers your shipping charges are not okay with him? What most people have challenges with is getting it down to Nigeria and not even the purchase itself.- suggest you come up with what u charge per kilograme or pounds for shipping so that buyers can incorporate this in their budget ab initio and have a proper estimate of what their parts would cost them.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
omotoda:

I think it is better you state what the cost of freight is Per kg or lbs so that one knows what the parts will cost him in total.What happens if after paying the and buyer discovers your shipping charges are not okay with him? What most people have challenges with is getting it down to Nigeria and not even the purchase itself.- suggest you come up with what u charge per kilograme or pounds for shipping so that buyers can incorporate this in their budget ab initio and have a proper estimate of what their parts would cost them.

Great idea!

An item may weigh 4.1 pounds without packaging and where 6 pounds after packaging for shipment.

Also, the dimensions may be 18 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches before packaging and 20 x 5 x 5 after packaging.

Additionally, many shops will not provide the dimensions of the part on the product pages online (although they will provide you a charge for shipping), we often only get to know the dimensions for some of the packages after the shipment has arrived, so this puts us in a bind.

Is the client going to be ready to pay the difference? If you were in the situation, what would you do?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
omotoda:

Answering your question more directly

For Applicable Custom Duties, please see here: https://www.customs.gov.ng/Tariff/index.php

Charge per pound: $6

Charge per Kilo: $11.5

Note: Prices above for goods landing at Lagos. Extra charges applicable for delivery to other states
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by omotoda(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

Answering your question more directly

For Applicable Custom Duties, please see here: https://www.customs.gov.ng/Tariff/index.php

Charge per pound: $6

Charge per Kilo: $11.5

Note: Prices above for goods landing at Lagos. Extra charges applicable for delivery to other states

Better, this is what is expected.What is the delivery period?
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by omotoda(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
IdaraCHODB:

Great idea!

An item may weigh 4.1 pounds without packaging and where 6 pounds after packaging for shipment.

Also, the dimensions may be 18 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches before packaging and 20 x 5 x 5 after packaging.

Additionally, many shops will not provide the dimensions of the part on the product pages online (although they will provide you a charge for shipping), we often only get to know the dimensions for some of the packages after the shipment has arrived, so this puts us in a bind.

Is the client going to be ready to pay the difference? If you were in the situation, what would you do?

Personally what I do is to find means of having an idea of what my items weigh.The internet is a great resource.I know that amazon most times display weight of most items.So what I do is to find all means possible to have an idea of the weight of the item and use the upper limit to estimate my shipping.I eliminate in land delivery charges by buying from sites that offer free shipping from certain amounts and duly take advantage of that.Although it's been a long time I bought items directly from USA anyway.
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
issy1500: Can you please send the cost of both OEM and aftermarket products of 1996 I4 Cylinder toyota camry LE 2.2L Engine (Auto Trans) for the following parts to issy1500@hotmail.com:

Iridium Spark Plugs
Platinium Spark Plugs
Ignition Wire
Distributor
Air intake Sensor

Thanks

i will email you in a couple of hours
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by issy1500: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
I saw ur mail. My Engine Capacity is not 2.4L , It is a 1996 I4 Cylinder toyota camry LE 2.2L Engine (5s - FE). Are you sure the Price of O2 sensor and Map Sensor you Quoted is not for not for 2003 Camry with 2.4 Engine Capacity.

issy1500: Can you please send the cost of both OEM and aftermarket products of 1996 I4 Cylinder toyota camry LE 2.2L Engine (Auto Trans) for the following parts to issy1500@hotmail.com:

Iridium Spark Plugs
Platinium Spark Plugs
Ignition Wire
Distributor
Air intake Sensor

Thanks
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gibson66: PK20TR11 Double Platinum Spark Plugs .OEM 90919-01194 how much?

Pack of 6 will cost you $, since it weighs 5 pounds we are looking at shipping going for $6 x 5 = $30 plus 10% service charge $4.548 round that up to $5 AND VAT AT 5%
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
IdaraCHODB: Another Order from a Nairalander placed:

2 No. Denso 160-3124 OEM Style Low Profile Wiper Blade,
2 No. Denso 234-4143 Oxygen Sensor
1 No. Magnaflow 11124 Stainless Steel 2" Oval Muffler
1 No. MagnaFlow 51005 Large Stainless Steel Universal Fit Catalytic Converter

Delivery to Our US office billed for November 20th

items now on route to Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
omotoda:

Better, this is what is expected.What is the delivery period?

Delivery Period: 7 (best case scenario) to 14 days (worst case scenario)
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2013

Iridium Spark Plugs
Platinium Spark Plugs
Ignition Wire
Distributor
Air intake Sensor

Thanks

Given the kinds of things you are asking me to quote for I will need your VIN, as there are minor differences between the US model and the Japanese model, you can email me if you don't want to post it here!
Re: Need OEM Car Parts? Post Request Here And Obtain Free Quotations by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Issyman:

OEM

Which engine type:

LE V6 1MZFE 3.0L
LE L4 2AZFE 2.4L
SE V6 1MZFE 3.0L
SE L4 2AZFE 2.4L
XLE V6 1MZFE 3.0L
XLE L4 2AZFE 2.4L

American or Japanese?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharp Honda Halla With Factory Fitted Ac Now 250k Cal 07032335446 SOLD!!!! / ABUJA: Price Reduced: Toks 2009 Toyota Auris SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD / sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.