Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (178720 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
For best deals in original Honda Car parts, from Halla, Bulldog, Baby-boy, E.O.D, etc. Call 08039121412 08029255299.

www.hondaspares.com.ng

The Genuine ATF-DW1 - ₦5,000 per liter can.

4 Likes

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
Home, office or workshop delivery. Also despatch delivery to any part of Nigeria or West Africa. QUALITY GUARANTEED!!
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Quality guaranteed honda parts. For dealers, car owners, auto technicians & parts sellers. e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
Honda cars are sweet rides. Easy & cheap to repair & maintain wit us. Call 08039121412, 08029255299. rowlandch@yahoo.com

Honda Genuine 5W-20 Synthetic blend.

₦3,000 per liter can.

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by cawc: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
I drive a 2000 model Honda odyssey 3.5L Auto tranny and i would like to have the prices of these OEM parts sent to dipooladimeji@yahoo.com as soon as possible:
a) Lower Arm for both sides
b) Stabilizing Linkage for both sides
c) Brake Pads
d) Rotor Disc

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
@cacw. I`ll send u the prices t`rrow morning.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by fatai2: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
How much is the cost of full Silencer for Honda Accord 1999?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2011
@fatai2, send me your e-mail add and i'll inbox the price soonest.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2011
@fatai2, better still, the price for the complete silencer for baby boy 1999 model, the catalyst included is N38,000. Without catalyst is N22,000.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2011
Don`t compromise your Honda car condition, get the original quality guaranteed parts from us. We love you and your honda car, reason why we offering you this service.

U can confirm from us whatever your mechanic tells u on your honda car.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2011
Also bulk supply to motor shops and service centres available. Call 08039121412, 08029255299. e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
Don't kill your honda car wit fake parts when we can give you genuine ones, call now.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Orisdude: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
Greetings,

I drive a honda accord 2005 V6
I would like to know the cost of the following;

1. The steering transmission hose going from the steering pump to the back of the back of the car
(Picture attached. The hose has sensors on it)

2. The main engine seating. (located under the front part of the engine and transmission box, just behind the radiator.)

orisbe@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
@orisdude, though i did not see the pix, but the steering hose runs from the pump to the steering rack, i`ll send you the price to your mail box.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by eros(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
I need a Camshaft position (CPM) sensor A (Top Dead Center (TDC) sensor) and Camshaft position (CPM) sensor B (Top Dead Center (TDC) sensor) for my 2001 Acura TL. I ran a diagnostics on the car and these were the error codes that came up.

Please how much can i get these sensors? I need them ASAP.

emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2011
@eros, TDC sensors comes up and down, that i can get for you, but i`m not too sure of the CP sensors, i`ll check on it for you.
Thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by eros(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
luvinhubby:

@eros, TDC sensors comes up and down, that i can get for you, but i`m not too sure of the CP sensors, i`ll check on it for you.
Thanks.

You are very correct about the TDC sensors coming up and going down. This was reflected from the diagnostics done by EEL (Who by the way is a great guy and also here on nairaland), but if i can get new ones at affordable price i don't mind replacing them. The maintenance and check engine light have being permanently on for sometime now and that makes me very uncomfortable whenever i drive.

Please help me find out the price for the TDC and CP sensors, so that i can buy that immediately.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2011
I`ve received some anxious e-mails on frequent problems with Honda car arms, especially accords and would like answer some.

Underneath each car, especially Honda you will find a set of drive shafts or C.V. (constant velocity) joints, a set of knuckles that houses the bearings and holds the tyre, the steering rack that has a pair of rack end and tie rod end, the stabilizer rod with a pair of bushing and linkages that provides stability for car in motion, a pair of ball joints attached to the knuckles. A pair of upper arms each and lower arms that has bushings attached to it.
If your car vibrates and or make noise, especially when in motion, it can either be a faulty tie rod ends, severed low arm bushings or bad upper arm. It can also be caused by weak or damaged stabilizer links or bushing. If it makes some tapping noise when you turn the steering, you have a faulty C.V. joint. If it is a humming sound when in motion, that would be faulty wheel bearing. Aside from these, check your tyres and alignment. If it jerks or vibrates when engine is running and gear is engaged (especially from park to drive in automatic transmissions), it is the fault of damaged engine mounting.
For information on how the get the best parts at reasonable prices and avoid been scammed by your mechanic,
call 08039121412 or 08029255299. For more enquiry e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 4:18am On May 10, 2011
@luvinhubby

I just emailed you. Pls, let me know what you think about the email.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2011
@payless,
i want to believe that you deal on fairly used parts, i`ll need to know what and what you have and it`s prices, also the location of your rep. in lagos.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by bestakara: 11:29am On May 10, 2011
how much is a complete silencer for 1994 academy.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by bestakara: 11:40am On May 10, 2011
for your technician my abs light is alway on,what do i do about that.when i start the car it comes on and go off after move the car for say 5 seconds it comes on permanently.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by EEL: 1:12pm On May 10, 2011
bestakara:

for your technician my abs light is alway on,what do i do about that.when i start the car it comes on and go off after move the car for say 5 seconds it comes on permanently.

That must be the ABS Sensor. Kindly get it scanned to know the exact side of the sensor that is Bad.

Best Regards
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by bestakara: 2:06pm On May 10, 2011
eel how do i do that i am in abuja is there any contact of yours here in abuja.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2011
@best
sorry, saw your post late, a complete silencer from manifold to pot (muffler) for 1995 Academy is N18,000. As for the ABS light, in addition to EEL`s advice, if you changed your C.V.joint of late, probably your technician fitted a non ABS C.V. joint, hence the light.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ngochindo(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2011
i need radiator and compresor for honda accord 03 ex
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ayoflyn(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2011
pls i need a complete engine for my honda bullet,what is the last price pls, 1994, manual tm,2.0,pls its urgent i am buying tommorow or next, my e-mail ayoflyn@yahoo.com, number 08067717715,thanx in anticipation.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ybanks(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2011
Hi,

I drive a 2003, 4 Cylinder EOD. I need to change the front and back engine seat, but the mechanics are giving crazy prices, please how much does the original ones go for?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by GOFON(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2011
How much is the break pad for the Honda Civic 1997 model car?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by GOFON(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2011
Sorry, i mean the price for the break pad of Honda Civic IV-TEC 2007 model
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by osekeayopa: 4:03pm On May 17, 2011
How much is the break pads (both front and back) for Honda Accord '07 (Discussion Continues)? send quotations to osekeayopaul@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2011
@osekeayopa, i`ve the price to your mail box,

@GOFON, send me your e-mail address and i will inbox you the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.