Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. (686 Views)

Google Celebrates A Nairalander Birthday See Pic / A Nairalander's Birthday Today. / MT Victory Ship Wreck Owned By Multi Trade Group Nigeria On 22nd Sept 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by write2obi(m): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2013
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the experience of this pastyear;
*for times of success which will always be
happy memories,
*for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
*for times of joy when the sun was shining,
*for times of sadness which drove me to you.
Forgive me;
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you. Amen

Re: Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Happy birthday! LLNP
Re: Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by write2obi(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: Happy birthday! LLNP
Thanks swty. *hug*
Re: Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by Emmyk(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Having birthday. Enjoy yo day.
Re: Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by Agimor(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2013
So op you are my birthday mate.also using this medium to thank God once more for yet adding another year, and also praying that his purpose will be actualize in my life.happy bday to every folks celebrating today.
Re: Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by write2obi(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Emmyk: Having birthday. Enjoy yo day.
Thanks Man, i appreciate
Re: Nairalander's Birthday Today 24th Sept. by write2obi(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Agimor: So op you are my birthday mate.also using this medium to thank God once more for yet adding another year, and also praying that his purpose will be actualize in my life.happy bday to every folks celebrating today.
Thanks Man, all I ask from God is another Birthday. Enjoy your Day!

(1) (Reply)

Bank Error Makes Restaurant Manager The World's First Ever Trillionaire / Open Letter To National Conference Committee / Think You're Smart? Try Answering This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.