Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa (2001 Views)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 1:05am On Sep 24, 2013
War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk
the army will take over in nigeria and will overthrow in every africa nation.
and because of the satellite pictures, if the north get power, they will never allow the south power.
3 sovereignty is the solution.
we can have multiple passport.. in case some countries dont recognized northern nigeria passport or western nigeria or eastern nigeria passport.
thank God, we would not have the problem because of ecowas passport.
why did obasanjo favour igbo more than yoruba and prefer jonathan or amaechie

Obasanjo finance minister Igbo ngozi
Obasanjo Defense minister Igbo Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi
Obasanjo centre bank governor Igbo
Obasanjo minister of Transport Igbo
Obasanjo Minister of education igbo obi
obasanjo Ministry of Foreign Affairs igbo Prof. Joy Ogwu
obasanjo Ministry of Mines and Steel Development igbo Prof. Leslye A. Obiora
obasanjo Minister of State Dr. (Mrs.) Grace Ogwuche igbo
obasanjo Ministry of Information and Communications Mr. Frank Nweke (Jnr) igbo
obasanjo Franklyn Ogbuagwu (Culture and Tourism) igbo
Igbo , igbo, igbo held all of the position. why?

army and the police are allowed to change name.
what does that tell you about Obasanjo, Igbo
owelle of onisha igbo
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2013
But GEJ is still in power nah? So when was the government overthrown? I can't get you Engineer.

1 Like

Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2013
tpacalipse: But GEJ is still in power nah? So when was the government overthrown? I can't get you Engineer.
The Op is high on codine

1 Like

Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by owolabifunke14(f): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2013
musiwa1l: The army will overthrown the govt
Wake up Uncle Musiwa,military rule is in the past. Are you going to govern us the military way in Western Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by RoyalRoy(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: Wake up Uncle Musiwa,military rule is in the past. Are you going to govern us the military way in Western Nigeria?

Lollllz....abeg leave engineer Musiwa alone make he explain how the military will take over jare!!

I need me a good laugh this morning!!
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by owolabifunke14(f): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Royal Roy:

Lollllz....abeg leave engineer Musiwa alone make he explain how the military will take over jare!!

I need me a good laugh this morning!!
Na picture be he go bring come back
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
ask yourself the truth, let us remove selfishness is it possible that Jonathan or lamido would be president in 2015. It is not possible.

Look my friend over 70% of the population dont want to hear Jonathan/lamido again. and you need to respect them.

You are asking for civil war. Nigerian will fight. You already seen what they are capable of doing. 400 bombing is enough message for anyone.
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jonathan/lamido is jeopardizing the overthrow of all of africa president. when they overthrow in nigeria. they sponsor all africa army to overthrow their govt.
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin sad
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by MuNeme(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pally I conclude, you're confused!
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
I am not confuse, there is nothing like Obasanjo in Yorubaland. Go and ask 90% of yorubas or go on facebook. Nobody bear obasanjo apart from him. not an egba name.
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
They call him Engr, some call him uncle, but i cant understand his write-up. The title alone will make a virgin go into labour.

Illiteracy is a blessing indeed.
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by ShineuEye: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Musiwa remains "the engine room" of Yoruba political thinking.

My oga I hail o
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by dridowu: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
The truth is i cant understand this post
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by owolabifunke14(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
musiwa1l: I am not confuse, there is nothing like Obasanjo in Yorubaland. Go and ask 90% of yorubas or go on facebook. Nobody bear obasanjo apart from him. not an egba name.
Show some respect to a father.
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by Ajibel(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Following and Flowing cheesy cheesy More satellite pics please grin
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by kokoA(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Musiwa the Engineer! Wonderful analysis up there.. I totally agree with you. grin
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 2:04am On Sep 25, 2013
is the queen of england also a terrorist too. are the document from uk true that nigeria is not a country? the document are true. it is an issue of power game. there is rebellion in nigeria. and the govt dont want to accept.

Re: War or Army Will Overthrown with this jonathan/lamido talk &all of africa-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 2:13am On Sep 25, 2013
why do you think, amaechi is telling lies trying to say he is yoruba,, ethnic domination. they want to hold on to power.

and they will do it at any cost even killing.

terrorist is not the issue of nigeria. it is rebellion. i know jonathan is looking for ways to link me up with terrorist. i know why? not for the internet. i will win against jonathan in an election. so to get rid of me. he is ready to do anything at any cost.

but the truth still in his face.
i did not decide this faith, it is the people who did
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s1600/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

PDP Aspirant Gets More Valid Votes : AIT Apologizes! / Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC / Corona Orders The Arrest Of T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.