Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC (2007 Views)

Jonathan Was Swindled By Chibok Girls Negotiators – Adesina / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hayzed2: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said President Goodluck Jonathan owed Nigerians an explanation over the ceasefire deal with Boko Haram announced on October 17, which later turned out to be fake as the leadership of the sect has described the man, with whom the deal was struck as an impostor.

The party’s National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement on Sunday said Jonathan needs to tell Nigerians what he plans to do to address the embarrassment he has brought upon the nation. The party also described as extremely painful how the hopes of the parents of the abducted Chibok girls had been raised on the imminent return of their children.

“President Jonathan owes Nigerians an explanation on what has now turned to be an unprecedented global faux pas. Engaging in cheap damage control by insisting on the genuineness of the deal will only amount to taking Nigerians for a ride.

“Now the parents and indeed all Nigerians have been victimized for the umpteenth time by the same government that has failed in its main reason for existence, which is the security and welfare of the citizenry.

“The ceasefire deal with Boko Haram was announced at the highest level of the military and supported by the political authority on Oct. 17th. Now that it has been described as a fluke, there is every indication that the Jonathan Administration was swindled by someone masquerading as a Boko Haram negotiator, while the Administration itself went ahead to fool Nigerians as well as the international community. Whatever happens, the sole responsibility falls on the Administration.

“Following the gleeful announcement of the deal and despite the doubts surrounding it, our party deliberately refrained from commenting on it and even wished it was real so that our long-suffering people can get some respite from the devilish terror group that has dispatched thousands into their early graves, maimed even many more and ruined the economic and social life of a large chunk of the society.

“When Boko Haram continued to carry out deadly attacks and annex territories, despite the so-called ceasefire, we waited for the government to tell Nigerians what was happening, but there was no convincing explanation. When the date announced for the release of the girls passed, we waited for the government to tell Nigerians what the problem was, but all we got from the easily excitable and trifling presidential spokesmen was platitude.

“Now that the deal is said to be a fluke and everything points to that, the Jonathan Administration must be contrite enough to own up to its gaffe, if indeed it is one, or its contrived deceit, and also face the possible consequences from a stupefied citizenry. It cannot and must not just be another forgotten instance in a series of gaffes by a serial bumbling government,” APC said.

Source: Information ng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Your attention is needed here : firefire
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by dlox147(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
i'm really sick of this APC guys , must you criticize everything

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hayzed2: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
dlox147:

When Mr President won't stop lying to Nigerians, #IhaveNoShoe smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2014
A P C = criticism
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hayzed2: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Boc4real:
A P C = criticism

I guess you also have your own transformation Agenda as well smiley PDP = Propaganda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Caseless: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2014
dlox147:
apc members are 'humans' and nigerians too. Do know that whatever affect Nigeria affect them too; so they have the right to speak when things are not right.
Have u asked urself why it was so easy for a local hack to trick gej into believing he's from boko haram and , gej and his team believed him without investigation? The whole FG fell for a local farmer called Danladi? Gej is indeed d clueless-in-chief.
wait oo... Is he always drunk?

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hayzed2: 4:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Caseless:
apc members are 'humans' and nigerians too. Do know that whatever affect Nigeria affect them too; so they have the right to speak when things are not right.
Have u asked urself why it was so easy for a local hack to trick gej into believing he's from boko haram and , gej and his team believed him without investigation? The whole FG fell for a local farmer called Danladi? Gej is indeed d clueless-in-chief.

It seems so... Wait oooo, Are you pondering what I'm pondering smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Criticism should be constructive and not insultive. I think Gej is too lenient and tolerating a lot from those expired politiciansundecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hayzed2: 5:38am On Nov 03, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Criticism should be constructive and not insultive. I think Gej is too lenient and tolerating a lot from those expired politiciansundecided

Hey man, Can you just do me a favour of pointing out the insult or is ''Bumbling Government'' an insult It simply means ''Confused Government'' and if they're not confused, they should have been the first to address this issue before hands!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by dlox147(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Caseless:
what Nigeria needs now is the support of Nigerians and not waiting for any tiny reason to be critical about any approach taking by the Govt. If you think deep i'm sure you will be able to identify the clueless in Nigerians and its definitely not Jonathan, and i'm certain all of you that call him clueless know that.
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2014
dlox147:
what Nigeria needs now is the support of Nigerians and not waiting for any tiny reason to be critical about any approach taking by the Govt. If you think deep i'm sure you will be able to identify the clueless in Nigerians and its definitely not Jonathan, and i'm certain all of you that call him clueless know that.

It is definitely Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by golddeejay(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2014
we nigerians are used to his Cluelessness, like it doesnt matter anymore

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014
I know that this ceasefire issue is political as usual.its painful our chibok are now married and heavily pregnant.
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by tyson99(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2014
I don't just know why I h.ate dat jonah and his PDP members hian!
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hardywaltz(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2014
GEJ is just too clueless...
Even Aboki dey swindle am....
Tufiakwaa...
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by ichidodo: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2014
When Gej's admin hits a faux paux the janjweeds waste no time takin political advantage,we wonder where they hid their tongues after penultimate successful military onslaughts on BH...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Firefire(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2014
angry
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by vicadex07(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2014
ichidodo:
When Gej's admin hits a faux paux the janjweeds waste no time takin political advantage,we wonder where they hid their tongues after penultimate successful military onslaughts on BH...

Which fake military onslaughts or your usual propanganda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by vicadex07(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:
angry

Even firefire is angry and don't know what to say
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by dotna(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
shaking my head
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2014
U say someone na mad man, u dey complain say he too dey laff anyhow..

Now, we call someone names like:
Jonathan,
Royal dumbness,
Clueless,
Retardihno and the lmany disapproving likes, and yet u are asking how he got swindled. And to make matter worse, he infected his supporters so bad that he asked to go spread themselves in the sun waiting for girls from saudi..

I biliv his psychotic wife wld av arranged a press meeting and arranged refreshments..she wld av put on her best sunglasses, readying for a show down..

How did we end up this bad?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Firefire(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2014
vicadex07:

Even firefire is angry and don't know what to say

APC is becoming a burden to Nigeria and Nigerians with their wicked expression and politicking.

What shall it profit APC with its terrific propaganda on the shedding of the blood of innocent Nigerians (children and women inclusive)?

APC should know that power belongs to only the Almighty God; and He gives it to whom He wish at any point in time.

Nigerians have known Liar Mohamed to be a professional propagandist, big mouthed and lousy.

Let APC know this clearly… falsification, propaganda and painting the current government black would NOT derived any central power to them come 2015.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the...

Nigerians behold your enemies… APC

1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by 1shortblackboy: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Was d presidency swindled or did Boko haram reneged on their agreement
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
hayzed2:

I guess you also have your own transformation Agenda as well smiley PDP = Propaganda
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Scout60(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:

But atiku warned gej not to take glory in the ceasefire.....
Confused nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by tbaba1234: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2014
It is a disgrace that Nigeria as big as it is can be swindled.

It shows a failure of our intelligence agencies. BH is not difficult to infiltrate. We should know everything about their leadership by now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by tbaba1234: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
1shortblackboy:
Was d presidency swindled or did Boko haram reneged on their agreement

The presidency was swindled. The danladi guy had nothing to do with BH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by lacasa: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Exactly.

The ceasefire was a smoke-screen adopted by this govt so as to pave the way for a re-incursion of PDPs rebellious terrorist arm.

#... A good opposition party keeps the govt of the day on its toes and makes it answerable to the people it's serving.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by Ngwakwe: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2014
The summary of the press release by Lai Mohammed is his expression of gratitude to Bokoharam for disappointing Nigeria Government and top military brass.

I use this medium to congratulate you. Bravo Oga Lai Mohammed, so far so good for a valid campaign slogan.

Lai Mohammed wishing for an unending North East Bokoharam Insurgency till 2015
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by hayzed2: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Scout60:

But atiku warned gej not to take glory in the ceasefire.....
Confused nigeria

The ceasefire only lasted for few hours tongue
Re: Jonathan Should Explain How Nigeria Was Swindled By A Fake BH Negotiator – APC by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Questions need to be asked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forget / I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? / Hilarious. Governor Fayose Shouldn't See This O...choi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.