Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed (853 Views)

Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / Gej Is A Man With Divisive Character Rig Yourself In And Face WAR, Dr. Junaid / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Built2last: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Maverick politician and Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed has declared that the former presidential candidate and strong man of the All Progressive Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, does not have the required qualities to be President in a Nigeria of the 21st century.

in an exclusive interview with Pointblanknews.com, Dr. Junaid also noted that any leader who is above the age of 70 and still has the appetite to become the president of Nigeria should be ignored, “because the kind of leaders Nigeria needs at this time are young breeds with the required education and experience and vibrancy.”

Junaid said, “ People know I am close to General Buhari, yes, I am close to him but I have never belonged to any of the political parties he belonged—and I have told him the reason in private and I have told him the reasons in public, I think sometime in 2006, at the meeting of the so-called supporters of his at the Nicon Noga, Abuja. So, my politics is different from my personal relationships. If a candidate comes out who is better, even if he is from the South, I will work and vote for him.”

The academic and Hong-Kong trained Surgeon in an interview with Pointblanknews.com in Kano, outlined the ingredients a prospective Nigeria’s president should have and insisted that his close associate, Buhari, does not possess those ingredients.

“When I look for a political leader, I want to be comfortable with the people who are surrounding him—a people of intellects, integrity and sound education. People who can be judged by their previous performances in previous roles. Now, these are judgments I have to make, and I believe, the judgments Nigerians have to make.

“I want to make it very clear to you that these are the considerations I have for supporting or working for any political leader in this country. I don’t care whether he is a Muslim or a Christian; I don’t care whether he speaks Hausa. I don’t care whether he comes from the North or the South.

“I will not support a leader based on mob sentiment, based on misconception of life. And if they say you are the voice of the Talakawa, how do you relate to the Talakawa? I knew the man who was the voice of the Talakawa and I know how he lived his life. Aminu Kano would not put a stand-by generator in his house. I cannot recount how many times I got infested of malaria each I visited him.”

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-not-fit-to-rule-nigeria-again-dr-junaid-mohammed/
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Ajuora: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Evry body knows that buhari is an old fool
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Actually, he is fit to rule arewa republic. In 2011 election, they voted for him in the core north. In all fairness, Jonathan does not have the mandate to rule the core north.

Buhari for arewa republic 2015. tinubu his sl@ve (house boy) will then augment his position by annexing parts of the sw
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by lincolnj88: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Buhari has ruled before and it was his fellow northerner that ousted him out because of his handicaped administration..but dictatorial though.....and inform him that we are no longer in the 19 th century
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by 247notire(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2013
*in burna boy's voice* let d old things pass away...oro new era lan so bayi...
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Turbocharged: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2013
If actually the man said this (I dont trust all these online newspapers), he think the same way I do
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2013
angry
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by ckkris: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2013
GenBuhari: angry
GenBuharem, how far?
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Aminu Kano would not put a stand-by generator in his house. I cannot recount how many times I got infested of malaria each I visited him

^^^Keeping it all too real, eh? grin

It is difficult to ignore the sentiments expressed by Dr Junaid Mohammed, which I have also similarly expressed on more than one occasion.
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
This fool absolutely has no reason why Buhari shouldn't contest.I wonder how age has become a factor not to contest for presidency. angry
Re: Buhari Not Fit To Rule Nigeria Again-dr. Junaid Mohammed by ckkris: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: This fool absolutely has no reason why Buhari shouldn't contest.I wonder how age has become a factor not to contest for presidency. angry
Watch your mouth, woman!

(1) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Most Wanted Kidnap Suspect, 4 Others In Delta / Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. / For Those Who Do Not Understand "Why ASUU Is On Strike"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.