Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. (841 Views)

India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others / 53 Things About Nigeria @53 / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by adorablevincy: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria is a great country that God will use to assist many other countries of the world to boost their country's poor economic status.
Concerning politics in Nigeria, PDP party has accomplished their phase of work and God is preparing another political party for the next level of a better Nigeria. They shall take over the leadership of Nigeria after Goodluck Jonathan who incidentally will be the last PDP president till 2019.
No one or group of tribe can domimate others for none of the tribes has all the requirements to sustain them enough. The reign of terrorist and their sponsors are over. God has revenged and hn a very short time, they shall be wiped out in a raid while on an attempt to attack two schools, one millitary school and a christian school. There shall be meriment and immorality shall increase such that wik make it easy for the antichrist to have his way into Nigerian systems. The new Labour party president will be attacked by his own political house.
Re: Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by lincy(f): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria pleasure driven
Re: Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by fiscalcliff: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2013
The op must be deluded with his prophecy undecided
I believe you need to have your brain cells examined to wish Nigeria visionless, incompetent and directionless leadership till 2019
What deluded prophesy angry angry
Like I said,have you braincells checked out grin grin
Re: Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by adorablevincy: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
lipsrsealed@ fiscalcliff, watch out! Time will tell.
Re: Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by israel007: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
fiscalcliff: The op must be deluded with his prophecy undecided
I believe you need to have your brain cells examined to wish Nigeria visionless, incompetent and directionless leadership till 2019
What deluded prophesy angry angry
Like I said,have you braincells checked out grin grin

So because he that one didn't favour you, you decided to attack.

Smh.
Re: Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by fiscalcliff: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
israel007:
So because he that one didn't favour you, you decided to attack.
Smh.
Favour me?undecided o:
I'm not gullible nor ignorant as you deliberately are
The bible prescribes death for false prophets
May he/she and supporters eat this food of your fancy in full
Amen
Re: Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. by adorablevincy: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
fiscalcliff:
Favour me?undecided o:
I'm not gullible nor ignorant as you deliberately are
The bible prescribes death for false prophets
May he/she and supporters eat this food of your fancy in full
Amen

Because you lack the sight that's why you are ranting. The post is prophetic and cannot be discerned by physical indications for the bible said that the things of the spirit is foolishness to the carnal man. Your emotions cannot stop the move of God. What is written is written.

(1) (Reply)

"They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV / FG Uncovers 46,821 Ghost Workers / Police Arrest Dare-devil | Robbery Gang Members |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.