Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed (3387 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2013
A MUST READ article by EKENE NGWU
Am a christian, but i am in a quest for knowledge that people consider scary..
In one of my Quests, I finally got to answer the Question that goes like this "WHO ATE THE APPLE in the Iphone logo"...the answer to dis may shock many but the simply truth is that EVE (from the garden of Eden) ate the apple.
Well i will give you a valid evidence from an article I read in the FREE MASON website..as below
Symbols Rule The World.

The ancient chinese Philosopher Confucius stated that it was not people that ruled the world but Symbols.
People would gather behind the Star spangled banner or the Hammer and Sickle, or the Crescent moon, or even the more controversial Swastika.
These are all Symbols associated with the Freemasons.
The Freemasons are custodians of the secret knowledge behind the Symbols.
The Freemasons use these Symbols to communicate to one another.Companies like Apple computers, the largest technical company in the world, founded by its CEO and Freemason Steve Jobs. The Apple was taken from the Tree of Knowledge by Eve, after she received her instructions from the Serpent, the Serpent is placed upon the buckle that holds a Freemasons Apron together, now everyone on the planet can communicate with each other via the Apple.......
Hope you are satisfied, for more captivating infos like the page www.facebook.com/blazetainment ...the gist continues
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2013
327 views yet no comment nawa 4 una o
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^
Let me just dash you one comment cheesy
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Tnx jare kiss
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by NewEli(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2013
wat of were adam for bite na.abi eve pluck another apple give am cry cry
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by whytangel(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
NewEli: wat of were adam for bite na.abi eve pluck another apple give am cry cry

Exactly!
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Ichliebedich(f): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Story
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Jossymine(f): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Fake story +Fake OP= 0 comment
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Jossymine: Fake story +Fake OP= 0 comment
if u doubt my post just go to freemason's official website and read it up angry
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Emmyk(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by zube01(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
op no be say I dey doubt oooh...but Wetin be the website?
Re: REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
zube01: op no be say I dey doubt oooh...but Wetin be the website?
to all the doubting THOMASES[b][/b] these are the official websites for freemasonry
www.grandlodgephils.org.ph/
www.dentsville398.org/principles.html
sale.kbo.co.ke/
www.freemasonrytoday.com/
www.allied-masonicdegrees.org/
www.freemasonry.org/
www.grandlodge.on.ca/
www.ugle.org.uk/
askafreemason.org/
read and be enlightened

(1) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) / Photos: 6 Corpers Including Married Woman Allegedly Caught Having Group Sex / Graphic Pics: How Power-bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.