Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (4451 Views)

The Person Called "VIRGO" (pics) / Brave Nigerian Soldier Deactivates Bombs With Bare Hands (photos) / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Evansance: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Since I created the thread let me list my own

FirstEva- so rude
Missclassy- so annoying
Victoriabee- annoying feminist
Blackett- sadist
Nneka123- proud
Aminat508- annoying
Sleekyshuga- pompous
Ladyboss1- annoying
Sonofmark- so annoying
Dharay99- annoying
Agapecharis- annoying
Funlord- so so annoying

If this people deactivate today, I will be happy.
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Behira(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Evansance

3 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by raayah(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
I cannot believe that someone's happiness depends on mere monikers on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by idihcoben: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
What if you discover your husband is an armed robber? continue on www.penchant.com.ng[b][/b]
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by tosyne2much(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hehehe cheesy

Let World War III begin cool
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Evansance: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Behira:
Evansance

I will add your name.
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy
tosin morimu e, ete sonu... cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Upnepaa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Frontpage please,cc lala,ishi.. cool
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Upnepaa(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508lipsrsealed
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Frontpage please,cc lala,ishi.. cool
lolz latibosibo?
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Aminat508lipsrsealed
But she's cool
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Upnepaa(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
But she's cool
I know, just want to tease her small
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by loomer: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Front page ko, side page ni
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by pinkycute(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is that all you got? undecided

Evansance:

FirstEva- so rude
Missclassy- so annoying
Blackett- sadist
Nneka123- proud
Aminat508- annoying
Sleekyshuga- pompous
Ladyboss1- annoying
Sonofmark- so annoying
Dharay99- annoying
Agapecharis- annoying
Funlord- so so annoying

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by adorablevic: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol....trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am up

Vote jarizod for mr nl2015
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
I dont know why in threads like this i'm always expecting to see misssclassy among the listed monikers....

I'm yet to understand what she is doing wrong, evansance can you help me??
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eyaa
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Creamish(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
#following.. grin
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Evansance:

FirstEva- so rude
Missclassy- so annoying
Blackett- sadist
Nneka123- proud
Aminat508- annoying
Sleekyshuga- pompous
Ladyboss1- annoying
Sonofmark- so annoying
Dharay99- annoying
Agapecharis- annoying
Funlord- so so annoying

op iya u bayyana karin by abin da kuke nufi? ambata Aminat508 whalahi ni haka mamaki don Allah don Allah saboda kirki ambaci abin da Aminat508 yake yi a nan. godiya

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by axiliborha(f): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
thank God that I am not well known on NL yet.... I wish the MOD can deactivate themselves for a whole week....I will be happy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by pinkycute(f): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice signature...

khachee:
I dont know why in threads like this i'm always expecting to see misssclassy among the listed monikers....

I'm yet to understand what she is doing wrong, evansance can you help me??
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin
I agree with two on that list.

The fools know themselves. grin
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op nah only my friends you see? Wetin Blackett, VictoriaBee, Nneka123, FirstEva, Missclassy, Dharay99 and Agapecharis do you?

Abeg remove their name b4 I vex for you officiallyangryangry
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Kazrem(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:

op iya u bayyana karin by abin da kuke nufi? ambata Aminat508 whalahi ni haka mamaki don Allah don Allah saboda kirki ambaci abin da Aminat508 yake yi a nan. godiya[/b]
Kilode I just dey look you since. We wey no sabi Hausa nko and we dey follow you.
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Aminat508(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kazrem:

Kilode I just dey look you since. We wey no sabi Hausa nko and we dey follow you.
lol
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Evansance:

Sleekyshuga- pompous

grin grin grin grin grin

As Madam Titus na cheesy cheesy..

If hand dey scratch you to type or become noticed, I yaff noticed you wink..

''I am for EVERYBODY.. I am for NOBODY''.
#Sai Baba grin..
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
raayah:
I cannot believe that someone's happiness depends on mere monikers on nairaland.

That's how lonely and bored he is in real life grin grin grin

OP, keep carrying my matter on your head like yesterday gala..
Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by wordbank(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Worisdis!

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
@OP
Do you need a job?

I could find something for you cos it's certain you have some free time that enabled you constitute nuisance on a public forum.

Stop stalking people that don't give a hoot about your existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? by honeygirl17: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
I will want the foooooool that accused me wrongly to die not just deactivating. I hate to see him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Apprehended With Severed Head & Hands Of Woman In Lagos. Graphic Pics / see picture of MAN WHO SLUMP IN A BET9JA SHOP IN UYO / Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.