Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Fruity Priests - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fruity Priests (981 Views)

Orthodox Priests Blessing Everything / The Priests Rooster..u Must Laugh / Two Priests On Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fruity Priests by ck14real(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2006
three preists got trapped on an island full of canibals. the canibals told them "if you can get 20 of your favorite fruits and bring them back we'll give you further instructions in order to have your lives spared" the preists agreed and ran off into the designated woods.

the first preist comes out with apples. the canibals tell hime "shove them up your ass and we'll let you go free" the preist got up to ten then couldn't stuff anymore and was eaten.

the second preist comes out with grapes. the canibals give him the same directions. he reached 19 and laughed so hard that he couldnt make it. he was eaten

the two preist met in heaven the first preist asks the second "why did you laugh so hard? you could have made it."

the second preist replies. "i've seen the other preist come out with pineapples."

Re: Fruity Priests by dm(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
angry angry angry Over/Mega/Hyper re-cycled
Re: Fruity Priests by teddys: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2006
hello pls can i get iniedo email address from send it to my email adress ife_adex4real@yahoo.com
Re: Fruity Priests by spikelord(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2006
Ini Edo? go to the Celebrities thread, you'll get loads of her pictures there!

(1) (Reply)

Our Lie Clocks / Pays To Be A Nigerian / Jokes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.