Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

#98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. (3481 Views)

Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by deleson: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2008
The association of PMAN, demanded a sum of #98b from the federal government all for sunny okosun's burial.
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by javalove(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
this is what annoys me with xtian burials. dey spend soooo much on an empty body. tnk God I'm muslim sha. Lets see if Yaradua would be foolish enuf to dol out that kind of money for burial,
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by dre101(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
You see ooo Naija Naija
Wetin den wan take all the money do?

I love Sunny Okosun, but why demand for such money. Some people are anticipating of using his death to acquire wealth.

Na waaaaao ooooooo angry
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by abdurrazaq(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
@deleson, a link to this story will be appreciated. until then I reserve my comment.
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by eldee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
abdurrazaq:

@deleson, a link to this story will be appreciated. until then I reserve my comment.
I concur
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by HC: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
javalove,

what has this thread got to do with 'xtians'? Like Muslims don't block roads and throw parties.

Careful
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by Radiant(f): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
Na winch?
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by lucabrasi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
i tire o,mr javalove pls dont put a spin on a completely diff topic to xtianity
@poster
its quite ironic that they distanced themselves from the man when he was in the hospital and in an interview with okosun's friend he said sonny okosun was lamenting that what is the use of awards and accolades without money,and that its not easy, they r just tryn to use that avenue to embezzle some millions seeing as more often than not,no one will ask them to make an account of the money after the whole thing s done,talk about profiting from a familie's grief
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by tosinadeda: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
javalove if i say am dissapointed, na understatement embarassed
u re meant to be educated!!! jeeeeeeeeeeez
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by biggz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
He was great, I wish i could go to nigeria to go to the funeral.
I was at his celebration ceremony last week
it was an honor playing with his band
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by deleson: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
This mentality of mis-appropriation and squandering of government funds should have come to a stand still in Nigeria by now,

Imagine spending #98m for funeral ceremony of one person, when there are other better things to tackle.

Well,I know Mr. president will not buy the idea of signing such request. I feel its not just for the funeral ceremony rather its for personal embezzlement purpose.
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by asamuel: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
We need 98m to dig the ground and put somebody? How much did the guy spend on his sickness? You see, these musicians are not bothered about our hospitals that are not in good condition to save Sunny Okosun. They are not talking about our roads, our educational systems. They just want their share. We are far from reality in Africa!

N98m for burial in a country where some people cannot afford money to feed in a day, to write WAEC or JAMB or to pay school fees. If the musicians aim to enrich themselves from the death of their dead colleagues, I am sure they would fail; at least with Yar'adua.

Nigerians, we need prayers.
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by asamuel: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
na wa oo!
Re: #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony. by A40(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2008
How much was eh worth when he was alive?Do we ever learn down hear?

(1) (Reply)

Download Audio: G4 Boyz Ft. Tory Lanez – Patek Philippe (remix) New Mp3 / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View / Full Album Downloads: Flavour N’abania “thankful”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.