Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony (21128 Views)

Video : D'banj's Performance At Global Citizens Earth Day 2015 In D.C / Rate Dbanj's AFCON Closing Ceremony Performance / Dbanj's Performance At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Aygem(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2013
The just concluded Confederation of African Football organised Orange African Cup of Nations tournament ended on a high wit Nigerian superstar, Dapo Oyebanjo a.k.a Dbanj leading the host of African Celebrities that performed live at the closing ceremony. The event was funfilled with the kokomaster thrilling the crowd with style and eleganze. The hit; "Top of the World" was the song of the moment as fans asked for more as dbanj effortlessly dished out one of the best performances of his career.
Other acts that performed included South Africa’s Zonke, Kelly Khumalo, Micasa, Thembesile Ntaka and Kenya’s Muthoni.
Congratulations to Dbanj over this milestone! Oshe!

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2013
I have always known dbanj would prove pessimists wrong. Even without he joining GOOD MUSIC, he would still rule Africa! This I know!

18 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by omiobo: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2013
Dbanj is still the man

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2013
By the way, safari girl?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Akshow: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2013
d'banj fuuuuuuuuuuukkkin stole the show. he made me damn proud to be a nigerian. where those haterzzzzzzz. ski'banj oyato jooooooor

7 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by akikanju(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Akshow: d'banj fuuuuuuuuuuukkkin stole the show. he made me damn proud to be a nigerian. where those haterzzzzzzz. ski'banj oyato jooooooor
the haters would be mute now!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by akikanju(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2013
Dbanj has clearly shown d rest dat he is indeed King!

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by akikanju(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2013
omiobo: Dbanj is still the man
always is!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by akikanju(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Fash The Gem: By the way, safari girl?
she had been mute of recent!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by akikanju(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2013
Aygem:
Other acts that performed included South Africa’s Zonke, Kelly Khumalo, Micasa, Thembesile Ntaka and Kenya’s Muthoni.
who are these unknown artiste artiste. Na only micasa i hear b4 oh.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Aygem:

akikanju: who are these unknown artiste artiste. Na only micasa i hear b4 oh.
they are also popular in their countries bro!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2013
akikanju: Dbanj has clearly shown d rest dat he is indeed King!
he is and nigeria is the king of africa

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Aygem(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2013
akikanju: who are these unknown artiste artiste. Na only micasa i hear b4 oh.
Fash The Gem:
they are also popular in their countries bro!
Dont u guys tink that africa gat other music stars apart from the one from nigeria? They abound in numbers!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by akikanju(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2013
My gosh! How much wuld dbanj be paid for this hilarious performance?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2013
akikanju: My gosh! How much wuld dbanj be paid for this hilarious performance?
lol. Do u mean oh gosh! or my God!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Kx: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2013
While singing his hit song Oliver Twist, I love the part where Don Jazzy name needed to be mentioned and Dbanj echoed DON JAZZY.
Nix performance.

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2013
Kx: While singing his hit song Oliver Twist, I love the part where Don Jazzy name needed to be mentioned and Dbanj echoed DON JAZZY.
Nix performance.
you mean it? I didnt notice it myself but it is commendable if he did that, giving honour to whom it is due.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2013
Kx: While singing his hit song Oliver Twist, I love the part where Don Jazzy name needed to be mentioned and Dbanj echoed DON JAZZY.
Nix performance.
you mean it? I didnt notice it myself but it is commendable if he did that, giving honour to whom it is due!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by stelywhite: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
He z d koko master indeed...keep it going ♍Ɣ dear

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dinachi(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
IT IS OFFICIAL Don Loya on his kness begging Dbanj for reconciliation!The Don is finished musically! Lately, he s been tryn his hands on other bussinesess when he realized how hopeless his situation is. He has been defending Dbanj vigorously on Twitter lately! Now we know who rules Africa!

7 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by mafiacent(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by ceejay80s(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2013
20 to post, dis na over crowd

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by profola2be(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2013
The show was D'BANJ!
It was perfect!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by initiator(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2013
Oh he killed it, it was a brilliant performance

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by OmerianConsult: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2013
60%

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Joey82(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2013
i think d banj nailed it with on top of the world.
it became my victory song when SE finally lifted the trophy

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Good...he represented Nigeria well;leading us to victory.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Dbanj might be paid up to N10million. But all dis people shouting hatazz hatazz u should be more worried about your life. Una don chop?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Dfrenzy(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2013
One word. SUPERD SHOWMANSHIP !!!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2013
Fash The Gem: I have always known dbanj would prove pessimists wrong. Even without he joining GOOD MUSIC, he would still rule Africa! This I know!
rule which Africa? How myopic. As a paid performer he is expected to deliver 110% anything short of that is mediocre

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by SamConquer(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2013
D'banj is an Entertainer While 2BABA is both an Entertainer and a Preacher.....

10 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by sammmiey1: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2013
Tried

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know! / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.