Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? (942 Views)

Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / There Can Never Be Peace In Nigeria Until. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by rollas007: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Having pondered on the turmoil around the world for some time now the latest of which is the siege at Westgate shopping mall in Kenya, hoping to find a lasting solution to the menace of radicalism, extremism which results ultimately in terrorism, I finally arrived at this question: Would there be peace in the world if the whole populace of earth became Muslims?
In my own opinion, the fact that many Muslims distance themselves from acts of terrorism and maintain Islam is a religion of peace, means that there’s a confusion within this religion, don’t misconstrue me, I simply mean some believers are inclined to violence while others aren’t. From this perspective, I think even if everybody became Muslims, the violence will continue due to the variance in their beliefs (this is evident in the middle-east where Muslims kill fellow Muslims in the most inhumane manner). Hence, I’m inclined to think that the only solution to this problem is we respecting one another as human beings irrespective of religion, color of our skin, language or location.
Though it seems like a cold day in hell, let us remember to always do our best to encourage peaceful coexistence and harmony. Until then, I guess we’ll have to keep on praying and hoping things get better. I am a Christian, born and bred in Nigeria; I love Muslims and I stand for peace.
Guys, let’s have your views and rub minds
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by tim107: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
There is an undeclared but ferocious Jewish war against Islam going on these days. The jews control America and US has attacked every Islamic country Today.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by TheClown: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
My problem with muslims is that despite the fact that some of them are educated, when it comes to religion, they become irrational.

Islam would continue to be the problem of the world. embarassed So sad cry
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by solid3(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
don't even think it.

case closed.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Islamphobia
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Read how Mohammed the founder of islam spread his religion,
Read how Usman Dan Fodio spread Islam in Nigeria

Islam started as a religion of the the sword and arrow until it graduated to the religion of bomb and rockets!

At OP, that is the idea.
They believe that all must become Moslems or they should all be killed!

Those denying this are liberal Moslems, and liberal moslems are not true Moslems!

3 Likes

Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by IGBOSON1: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
You would be forgiven for thinking so.......but just take a look at Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Some of these jihadists are so troublesome that one of them can easily start a fight with himself in a locked room! angry

2 Likes

Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
That is impossible, they fight among themselves. look at what is happening in Iraq where moslem brotherhood are being bombed in the mosque by sunni moslems. Even in maiduguri they have started killing themselves after chasing christains away.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by RichDad1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
NO!!! Because there'll still be SUNNI, CHIA AND THE LIKES CONFLICTS.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by MeAboki(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:
You would be forgiven for thinking so.......but just take a look at Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Some of these jihadists are so troublesome that one of them can easily start a fight with himself in a locked room! angry

You are suffering from myopism, if only you could look beyond your preconditioned mindset and did a little research; you could easily have noticed that the real cause of present day instability in those countries are due to tinkering by Christian dominated world super powers, trying to force down their own interests and values in those countries - let me give you a clue, google the term NEW WORLD ORDER, check those behind it and their motives.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by softwareman(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Me_Aboki:

You are suffering from myopism, if only you could look beyond your preconditioned mindset and did a little research; you could easily have noticed that the real cause of present day instability in those countries are due to tinkering by Christian dominated world super powers, trying to force down their own interests and values in those countries - let me give you a clue, google the term NEW WORLD ORDER, check those behind it and their motives.
I suppose the christian dominated world instigated the Arab spring and the crisis between the muslim brotherhood and the rest of the Egyptian population. Did they?

Let's call a spade a spade. Fundamental ism and fanaticism is at war with both muslims and Christians alike. Until real muslims see these lunatics for what they really are , all will continue to pay the price.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by MeAboki(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
software man:
I suppose the christian dominated world instigated the Arab spring and the crisis between the muslim brotherhood and the rest of the Egyptian population. Did they?

Let's call a spade a spade. Fundamental ism and fanaticism is at war with both muslims and Christians alike. Until real muslims see these lunatics for what they really are , all will continue to pay the price.

^^^^Open your eyes free yourself from myopism:google is your friend; check new world order, try also Osama Bin Laden, biggest terrorist of recent times, yes check the ppl behind him, those who made him, who initially supported him in Afghanistan against the Russians - there is a lot going on that you have been conditioned not to see, you are merely looking at the symptoms not the disease.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by micklplus(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Even if heaven turns to muslim, there won't be peace bro.

May the "piss" of Allah be with you all. Lol
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by mcquin(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
1stly I'm waitin 4 my son 2 bring a muslim woman 4 any reason,I'll nt disown him,I'll kiil him 1st 4 wntin 2 giv me a bad name nd bringin home a terrorist or potential terrorist...
Dis pple r anti-human race nd I'll prove it... Man is known 2 b an evolving creature,he developes nd changes as d only constant thing is change buh muslims r allergic 2 development nd change...dey wnt us 2 rmain as in stone age era were no book,cars or nyfing western..d western world iss known 4 devpt,so if r against western development as claimd by boko-haram,u r an alien nd anti-human.
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by hunter21(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
No, until everyone becomes a sunni
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 25, 2013
No not at all.
Remember there are different sects within the Muslim faith,
and they don't even get along.

Humanity is just tribal by nature.
World unity will never happen even if there was an alien invasion. tongue
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 25, 2013
hunter2,1:
No, until everyone becomes a sunni

lol
Re: Would There Be Peace In The World If Everyone Became A Muslim? by Segadem(m): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2013
Islam will still be islanm.

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Workers Issue Threat On Handover Of Companies / Spilling Innocent Blood Unislamic, Islam’s Supreme Body Tells Boko Haram / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.