Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) (3915 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eobiabo: Watch out for dat four year old boy, he is gonna be prominent in his time

Yes, a prominent chocolate eater
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by yunglykmine(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
k.style:
If na 9ja boi,him 4 dey cry and catarrh go dey comot him nose....criously d 'real' muslims shld com out n protest against d 'oda' muslims...také 2 d steet n protest dat these guyz r nt d tru muslims cos y'all read d koran,worship in mosque,quote d same book....hell,dey evn scream allah somtyn somtyn b4 dey stike....cos ryt nw,y'all r viewed as potential terrorist n u brought it on urselves
Lol... But that protest thing u said ehn, I can bet anything no Muslim will do that.
I won't say more than this lipsrsealed
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by tupaz96: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

1 Like

Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by GeneralJ(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
ruffhandu: Kenya's foreign minister Amina Mohamed said 'two or three' Americans and one British woman were among those who attacked the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi. [b]

did anybody else read that?

And so?
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by Popowaa: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Smtimes confronting our problems is far better than succumbing to them and the rewards we will get will be worth it.Who would have knwn what would have happened to them if he wasnt brave enough to tell that beast in a human's body the truth that he was bad.
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2013
You have to be child at heart to see the "father".The little man just overcame with his pure mind.It is as simple as that.
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by DuduNegro: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Whatt! Is that the little boy in picture? Im sure the western media are yet to get the news, they would already brand him a hero.
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Allahu Akbar. May God judge all theses animals perpetrating evil in the name of our religion of peace.
And why are they alone, where are the security agents?
Mr. Man, take that your Allahu Akbar elsewhere. Bloddy terroris*t undecided
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by yunglykmine(m): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Idi Amin: Mr. Man, take that your Allahu Akbar elsewhere. Bloddy terroris*t undecided
All that says 'Allahu Akbar' are now being tagged terrorist.
These terrorist groups are doing Islam more harm than good.
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Caleboha: You'll need to re-write the qu'ran to convince us these people aren't acting in line with the prophet's (SAW) instructions!
Take up your own challenge!
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by Badosqi(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Adeniyi3840: Wat courage from a small boy... How many of u can try that?
I would neva try it...because i am 101% sure i wil be killed(they want adults) bt dat smal dude was not killed because he is jst smal boy
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by jojo23: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by Badosqi(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2013
k.style:
If na 9ja boi,him 4 dey cry and catarrh go dey comot him nose....criously d 'real' muslims shld com oun n protest against d 'oda' muslims...také 2 d steet n protest dat these guyz r nt d tru muslims cos y'all read d koran,worship in mosque,quote d same book....hell,dey evn scream allah somtyn somtyn b4 dey stike....cos ryt nw,y'all r viewed as potential terrorist n u brought it on urselves
sumtyms ago, a news was on d front page abt sum 9jaria muslims protestin on wot is happenin in egypt, bt u will neva see dem protestin issues lyk dis....people are killed by islamic terrorists all ova d middle east daily,east africa,sum parts of west africa(includin 9ja).. bt u wont see dem protestin against it jst because they are happy it happens.
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by OuchDaddy(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Allahu Akbar. May God judge all theses animals perpetrating evil in the name of our religion of peace.
And why are they alone, where are the security agents?
Guy! If I hear Religion of Peace again, I go light u! Ezeibote Rubbish!
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by OuchDaddy(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2013
3ace: Something is not right here. The report says the mother was shot in the thigh yet the woman was seen walking unhurt after they were spared as indicated by the pix. If the woman in that pix is actually their mother then I think the report was wrong.
Mumu! U can't see her leg abi? Have u seen ur life flash in ur eyes?? My dear, if u do.....u'll know u can even walk or crawl for safety wen u're shot on both feet so as to escape!!
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Mumu! U can't see her leg abi? Have u seen ur life flash in ur eyes?? My dear, if u do.....u'll know u can even walk or crawl for safety wen u're shot on both feet so as to escape!!
"Have u seen ur life flash in ur eyes??" That awkward moment, you feel no pain.
The Woman gathered the strength to take her kids out of the flying bullets.
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by yunglykmine(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Guy! If I hear Religion of Peace again, I go light u! Ezeibote Rubbish!
LOL! grin
Re: 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) by Stylaay(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
k.style:
If na 9ja boi,him 4 dey cry and catarrh go dey comot him nose....criously d 'real' muslims shld com oun n protest against d 'oda' muslims...také 2 d steet n protest dat these guyz r nt d tru muslims cos y'all read d koran,worship in mosque,quote d same book....hell,dey evn scream allah somtyn somtyn b4 dey stike....cos ryt nw,y'all r viewed as potential terrorist n u brought it on urselves
have u ever heard of or seen nigerian northern muslims condemn killing of christians? They'll rather start killing innocent pipo in nigeria to protest a cartoon that was published in hungary. The day muslims start telling themselves the truth, the the world would be. I wonder which koran yoruba muslims read. I think they are the only true muslims in nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prisoner To President: 50 Most Inspiring Pictures From Nelson Mandela's Life / Append Your Signature: No Violence! / Agencies And Parastatals Under Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.