Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Faces At Jarushub Career Conference - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Faces At Jarushub Career Conference (11953 Views)

Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark / Enroll For The Jarushub Career Academy / Top Nigerian Ceos Speak At Jarushub's Career Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jarus:
6 plus active years, moderator of 2 sections, Arrowhead of many NL initiatives, and now Moderator-emeritus cheesy, NL authorities are not ingrates. They give Jarus whatever he wants, frontpage or backpage. cheesy
U MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE U GOT RECOGNIZED BY FORBES OR SOME'
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by osifred(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
alienware: Is that jarus leaning sideway with white kaftan and a sandal ? If that's u , then u are completely swaggerless !

I will like to see you an Mr Jarus compare over popularity and bank account statement than swag. Can you beat that?

2 Likes

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by importexpert(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Thank God it was a success
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by obowunmi(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2013
what the phuck is this?
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by dheaven: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2013
How much was the seminar fee per participant so I can make my calculation and know if you are on the winning side.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by TGlobe: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Ok, @ least u jst confirmed u rigged ur way to fp.
Jst because uve bin on NL for decades simply means anything frm u gets to fp.

Tell me, sofar, wot av we gained frm dis thread other than giving u accolades?

Dont cum here and form old boy.
Jarus:

I have paid my due on Nairaland to get anything I want.

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Big Congrats to you. We hope the trend will continue.

http://funmikemmy..com
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Temismith(f): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Temismith(f): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2013
Congrats sir! More and more of it i pray for u. Oga Jarus, we con from d same fillage cheesy, help ur sister find job for one of dis company abeg sad. U knw say na unto knowing person now wink and i don knw u fa. grin tanx in advancesmiley
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Mustay(m): 4:50am On Sep 25, 2013
See nepotism sha ^^^, cool

Inasmuch as some are trying to beef the OP and rightly so, I observe that deep down, some things ought to be ignored. I've been on NL before the OP but what's the fuss His FP today, will get to Chapter 2 tomorrow so I'm trying hard to check what the grouse is, FP or the 'popularity' of the OP? I smell beef ponmo tongue
Some people take this e-life to another level sha. smh

@OP I saw the pictures of Web TV Ng on FB, they had nice pics. May we see more positive contributions from NLs anonymously and otherwise!

1 Like

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Oga Jarus

You never pay my isakole oo
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by sholasho(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Castos: u were just there snapping and thinking of how to make a front-page on NL

From your comment, i can guess your age. Engage Brain, before Action!!!
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by sholasho(m): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2013
Periopthalmus: what are d criteria for making front page? I believe all fp topics shud b educative and open to constructive contributions and rational outputs.. There r many ceos on NL,.. Am getting to understand that popularity is 1 of d criteria..

Jarus, I no beef u bt dat guys comment of u thinking abt making fp was right, c tym wey u create thread n sharply e don show for fp..
More educative post wudnt av appeared so fast..

We dont need a sooth sayer to know u rigged ur way to fp...

Aw many jobs u don give NL?

Is Jarus an employer? Believe in yourself and don't wait for anyone to give any job to you.
Popularity isn't always the criteria. Do something stupid, new and anyone has never done you will make front page since its seems it will fetch some cash in your bank account. You can.
i can give you 2-3 topic to create on NL any section and i bet you will make FP the following minute.
Engage brain, before action!!! THINK.............
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by spade: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2013
Jarus:
6 plus active years, moderator of 2 sections, Arrowhead of many NL initiatives, and now Moderator-emeritus cheesy, NL authorities are not ingrates. They give Jarus whatever he wants, frontpage or backpage. cheesy

BAWSE!!!
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by deols(f): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2013
There is something good about it making FP. It is inspiring. Anyone who does not see that is definitely beefing.

The swags part though undecided I share the idea of a corporate dressing at a corporate event. #justsaying

Congrats are in order..more grease to your elbow @jarus
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2013
ariseandshine: if the progress of a nation and its people is to be judged by Seminars and Conferences, then Nigeria would be a thousand miles ahead of every nation on earth.
Well, this is the only sensible post in the entire thread.. the rest re simply BS.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by plendil: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Temismith: Congrats sir! More and more of it i pray for u. Oga Jarus, we con from d same fillage cheesy, help ur sister find job for one of dis company abeg sad. U knw say na unto knowing person now wink and i don knw u fa. grin tanx in advancesmiley

for Canada?
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by STOIC123: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Good job bro
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by SeunAero(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2013
This early morning laff am having over this thread is healthy.

Atimes I wish this forum allows a lot more interaction than just being anonymous, because trust me some people need koboko everyday.

I was a participant at the conference and I must say, not even your GEJ of a president can pull such initiative from his own pocket.

If you care to know, Jaruus isn't just a personality on nairaland, he is author to over 100 articles on foremost Nigeria newspapers, recipient to several awards. The calibre of people that graced the events were 1st class, trust me.

Oga Jarus you really is a trail blazer, an icon of what I look up to as a Nigerian youth.

Barakallah Fi

5 Likes

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by yommy2sure(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Find me a courageous man with loads of idea, and I will tell u about Suraj(jarus). He is one the few handles IV come to know on Nairaland with intelligent and selfless contribution especially in the career section. Like he said he has earned it. Even a post with his pics alone should make front page, don't know why some temperatures are rising sha, abeg make una use phensic!

2 Likes

Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by erniok(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
SeunAero: This early morning laff am having over this thread is healthy.

Atimes I wish this forum allows a lot more interaction than just being anonymous, because trust me some people need koboko everyday.

I was a participant at the conference and I must say, not even your GEJ of a president can pull such initiative from his own pocket.

If you care to know, Jaruus isn't just a personality on nairaland, he is author to over 100 articles on foremost Nigeria newspapers, recipient to several awards. The calibre of people that graced the events were 1st class, trust me.

Oga Jarus you really is a trail blazer, an icon of what I look up to as a Nigerian youth.

Barakallah Fi
You mean from his own pocket and people are beefing.one can really never please d crowd.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by jhydebaba(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2013
SeunAero: This early morning laff am having over this thread is healthy.

Barakallah Fi

How dare u insult the president of the federal repulblic of Nigeria U don high this early morning again abi Did I hear u compare GEJ to JARUS Bros, go sleep.

@Jarus, I registered but u did not invite me
cry
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by dipotech: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Jarus, welldone, pls keep it up.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by mbulela: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Congrats Jarus. You have done well. May your end be greater than your beginning.
On a different note, i see say me and you don quarrel? No wahala.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by PurestBoy(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Temismith: Congrats sir! More and more of it i pray for u. Oga Jarus, we con from d same fillage cheesy, help ur sister find job for one of dis company abeg sad. U knw say na unto knowing person now wink and i don knw u fa. grin tanx in advancesmiley

You don't even know if he has a job himself.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by PurestBoy(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
dayokanu: Oga Jarus

You never pay my isakole oo

That is a sin Mr Dayo of Bayern
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by chakula: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2013
You really deserve commendation and success shall be with you.

Stay bless!
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Jarus(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2013
deols: There is something good about it making FP. It is inspiring. Anyone who does not see that is definitely beefing.

The swags part though undecided I share the idea of a corporate dressing at a corporate event. #justsaying

Congrats are in order..more grease to your elbow @jarus

Thanks sis. But the dreSs code was casual. Did you see the CEO of Accenture (a MNC) in just T-shirt? And others. It's not a corporate event. I wore native, the compere did, the IBTC guys did. When it's too formal, it can be boring. And it was a Saturday.
Re: Faces At Jarushub Career Conference by Jarus(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2013
mbulela: Congrats Jarus. You have done well. May your end be greater than your beginning.
On a different note, i see say me and you don quarrel? No wahala.

My broda, no quarrel jare. I go text u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures / How Do You Think Young People Can Network Better? / How Do You Deal With A Two Faced Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.