Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

[b]all Microsoft Products Ends In 666 If Put To The ASCII Formula[/b] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / [b]all Microsoft Products Ends In 666 If Put To The ASCII Formula[/b] (755 Views)

100 keyboard shortcuts and The A - Z Of All Microsoft Shortcuts / New Mathematical Formula For Football Betting 100% Profitable No Losses / Uses Of Ascii In Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]all Microsoft Products Ends In 666 If Put To The ASCII Formula[/b] by philfearon(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please How true is this?
During the first Semester of my 2nd year in Uni,we were having one of our regular courses for the day,"introduction to computer studies" ,when The Lecturer incharge made the statement that "All Microsoft Products ends With 666 if put to the ASCII Formular!"...
We were kinda like,Wheew!! Wow! But how? He didnt tell us,but said that it is above us,but that if we are "wise enough",we should desist from Using Microsoft Products......
Now,am not a Tech Person,and i dont know anything about Computer Stuffs and the Likes,but i know one Thing for Sure:ALMOST ALL PROGRAMS COMPUTERISED USES SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND THE LIKES PRODUCED BY MICROSOFT....
Like seriously,i and my coursemates got Scared,considering the Fact that all Mobile Phones are Microsoft Powered...
So,i ask you Tech guys whether he was right? And if you can do ur ASCII stuff on any Microsoft product to clarify it......
Re: [b]all Microsoft Products Ends In 666 If Put To The ASCII Formula[/b] by ronalmagic10(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Since you can browse on your phone, why don't you google your question so that you will know more about the rumor?

How would you feel if you are not given admission to study in your school because your name is on the 666th position? I can go on with more questions.

I read that the seat number 666 in the European parliament is always vacant. Isn't that silly?

Be reasonable, nothing you do can stop the anti-Christ if you believe in christianity- I do- so just chill
Re: [b]all Microsoft Products Ends In 666 If Put To The ASCII Formula[/b] by philfearon(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
ronalmagic10: Since you can browse on your phone, why don't you google your question so that you will know more about the rumor?

How would you feel if you are not given admission to study in your school because your name is on the 666th position? I can go on with more questions.

I read that the seat number 666 in the European parliament is always vacant. Isn't that silly?

Be reasonable, nothing you do can stop the anti-Christ if you believe in christianity- I do- so just chill
You could have read and Left!
But i believe u didnt read it......
Re: [b]all Microsoft Products Ends In 666 If Put To The ASCII Formula[/b] by philfearon(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2013
The Moderators of this Section,you guys have to Help me out Here Please?

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Apple Is Back Again With Their Crazy Inventions! Laptop Without Keyboard / How To Correct-error 691 Prompt / Help With Windows 7 Ultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.