Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Help With Windows 7 Ultimate - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Windows 7 Ultimate (759 Views)

Closed / I Need The Audio Driver For Hp Compaq Nx6125 On Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Joel3(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
hello; i just reformat my laptop with windows ultimate 7 dvd i newly bought and i selected the x86 when installing it on my laptop. but the display window now is not the same as previous window. i am confused now as i really need the previous window. i want the previous window what can i do? i think it is window ultimate 7. help
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Joel3(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
help me please.
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Donsammi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
X86 means 32bits ...x64 means 64bits ... Change ur screen size ..google abt
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Joel3(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Donsammi: X86 means 32bits ...x64 means 64bits ... Change ur screen size ..google abt
the previous window when it was installed in show LG Wallpaper. its display my so many things i cannot find on this current window. now my mozilla and opera dont spell check as they use to do before. i have check the setting to unsure i tick the spell check and still no way out. i just need the former window
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by JUO(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
all the drivers are gone reinstall them and you should be fine
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by brightk(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joel.:
the previous window when it was installed in show LG Wallpaper. its display my so many things i cannot find on this current window. now my mozilla and opera dont spell check as they use to do before. i have check the setting to unsure i tick the spell check and still no way out. i just need the former window

everyone wants 2 be a geek outside the learning environment.. am pretty sure ur pc has never being 4matted be4... if 4 watever reason u decided 2 4mat.. y didnt u use the inbuilt recovery on ur pc.. now u must pass tru d hurdles of drivers n the rest.
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Joel3(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2013
they were two options when i was instulling it. x86 and x64. i was thinking if i should go back to and install he x64?
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Donsammi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lolz briqhtk .. Guy go the manufacturer's website and download ur drivers .....!u formated the system wit anoda windows dvd ryt? Win7 ultimate? .
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Joel3(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donsammi: Lolz briqhtk .. Guy go the manufacturer's website and download ur drivers .....!u formated the system wit anoda windows dvd ryt? Win7 ultimate? .

problem solve. i bought another window 7 disk. and it work fine for me, i just reformat the pc with new copy. this one is good.
Re: Help With Windows 7 Ultimate by Donsammi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ok !

(1) (Reply)

Must Read ::25 Interesting Computer Facts / Deciding On What Laptop To Buy / 7 Ways CCTV Systems Can Help Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.