Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (3820 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by HRhotness(f): 2:25am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

see insults angry angry
who said #3 is not a real person. . .ask Will Smith!

#2 N #4 are cartoooooooons!!

NO

#2 and #4 are artist drawings of real people

#3 is not a real person, she no even get waist sef
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 2:28am On Jun 25, 2008
HR.hotness:

NO

#2 and #4 are artist drawings of real people

#3 is not a real person, she no even get waist sef
Let's not go there. . .that's a drawing of Stillwater, am just her agent ok? cool
The lady in that pix is size 0. . sexy as hell grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 2:29am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

Please anyone who does not believe i am real can ask my husband Brad pitt grin grin grin grin
That's Whoopi's Ex husband too? How did you manage to get your hands on him grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

its not fair!!!! stillwater and mesmerize you are cheating, i hear number 3 was kicked out from the Music hall of fame! angry

Stillwater you are no longer on my Rock Members list angry that can change if you Vote me grin grin grin grin

I'm still a member whether you like it or not. grin

Mesmerize:

Let's not go there. . .that's a drawing of Stillwater, am just her agent ok? cool
The lady in that pix is size 0. . sexy as hell grin

You are not serious ooo. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dreeldee: 4:42am On Jun 25, 2008
contestant no1 is the winner so you all go have your seats

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dreeldee: 4:46am On Jun 25, 2008
@ stillwater

it's me oh, are you interested cool cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by mohawkchic(f): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
~Contestant No 5 ~

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by rancetech(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2008
What's up with the popped up eyes? I don't understand. Is that you or photoshop edited?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dreeldee: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2008
rancetech:

What's up with the popped up eyes? I don't understand. Is that you or photoshop edited?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
See how people spoil d original intension of dis thread. I wonder sometimes, why people ar like dis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Association (photo) / Is Wakanda Inu A Good Investment? / Can I Become The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.