Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (3870 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by lolaluv(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
please add your pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the most beautiful lady or guy will be da next miss or mr nairaland,  grin cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jekad: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by lolaluv(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
but jekad i can't see ur pix nowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dreeldee: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
contestant no 1

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jekad: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by beauteous(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
na me dey rate pple,oya put picshur so i can rate.

contestant no 1 is here.where's 2?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Pandora2(f): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2008
Contestant No 2 grin grin grin

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by mohawkchic(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
~LOL~ grin cheesy~

~Voluptuous Woman!!~
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jekad: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
~Pandora~:

Contestant No 2  grin grin grin

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Pandora2(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ mowhawkchic and Jenny

Thank you girls

now wheres my award grin cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2008
Contestant #3 kiss
Whoever said slim is not sexy? wink

[img]http://formo.free.fr/a_la_maniere_de/images/Amblin_JessicaRabbit.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 1:20am On Jun 25, 2008
i ask that contestant number 2 be disqualified!!!! Provocative outfit and it could influence the judges decisions
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2008
Contestant Number 4 is the hottest off them all grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by TOH(f): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2008
as opposed to #1 that is just wearing bra and panties?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Pandora2(f): 1:30am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

i ask that contestant number 2 be disqualified!!!! Provocative outfit and it could influence the judges decisions

and contestant NO. 4's out fit isnt?

her tits are popping out for crying out loud shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 25, 2008
Lmao Dreeldee is that really you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 1:40am On Jun 25, 2008
hotness i tried calling you? are you on the phone with your hmmmmmmmmm , better pick up before i disgrace you here
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2008
~Pandora~:

and contestant NO. 4's out fit isnt?

her tits are popping out for crying out loud shocked

so what if her tits are popping out? is it her fault that she is just too hot? cant you see the smoke around her? do you want her to sweat? gerrroooouttt jo!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Pandora2(f): 1:44am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

hotness i tried calling you? are you on the phone with your hmmmmmmmmm , better pick up before i disgrace you here

went down stairs, call u right back grin grin grin grin

NubianQ:

so what if her tits are popping out? is it her fault that she is just too hot? can't you see the smoke around her? do you want her to sweat? gerrroooouttt jo!

did hear someone say provocative outfit?? grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 25, 2008
Contestant No 3 wins. She's even a singer, who can beat that? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

you are being unfair!!!! she is not a singer, she MIMES ALL HER SONGS!!!! angry angry angry angry its cheating!!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

you are being unfair!!!! she is not a singer, she MIMES ALL HER SONGS!!!! angry angry angry angry its cheating!!!!

I know her personally, she doesn't cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Tegese: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2008
smiley

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 2:04am On Jun 25, 2008
stillwater:

Thank you . . thank you! *bows and blow kisses*

NubianQ:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! liessss!!
I sing at the Global Awards! You guys want me to sing abi?
ok, hold on! cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2008
@Tegese
That does not look like California shocked
More like Naija swamp! embarassed
But for the pix. . grin grin grin

I give you a 5 for trying wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 2:07am On Jun 25, 2008
its not fair!!!! stillwater and mesmerize you are cheating, i hear number 3 was kicked out from the Music hall of fame! angry

Stillwater you are no longer on my Rock Members list angry that can change if you Vote me grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 2:08am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

its not fair!!!! stillwater and mesmerize you are cheating, i hear number 3 was kicked out from the Music hall of fame! angry
Rumors and lies cool
They even said I was flirting with 5Ocent when it was me and Will Smith on the beach cool

NubianQ:

Stillwater you are no longer on my Rock Members list angry that can change if you Vote me grin grin grin grin
Cheating, I call for #4 to be disqualified!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 2:14am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Rumors and lies cool
They even said I was flirting with 5Ocent when it was me and Will Smith on the beach cool

Mesmerize, i am going to attack you with my boob weapons if i get disqualified!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Pandora2(f): 2:15am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

seconded
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Pandora2(f): 2:17am On Jun 25, 2008
Contestant No 3 is not a real person

[size=16pt]DISQUALIFIED![/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Mesmerize(f): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2008
~Pandora~:

Contestant No 3 is not a real person

[size=16pt]DISQUALIFIED![/size]
see insults angry angry
who said #3 is not a real person. . .ask Will Smith!

#2 N #4 are cartoooooooons!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady And The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NubianQ(f): 2:24am On Jun 25, 2008
Pls anyone who does not believe i am real can ask my husband Brad pitt grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, What Is Your Priority? University Degrees Or Ur Dignity As A Woman / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? / How Do You React/answer When Someone Knocks On Your Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.