Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals (14319 Views)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals / Simple Steps For Setting And Achieving Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
seedord247: Person wey go get money go get money forget all this Incantation above. tongue
lol, your comment reminded me of what God said in the Bible: I WILL BLESS WHOM I WILL BLESS! grin

1 Like

Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Akiika: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
phayvorr: Okay oo....so has it made ASUU to call off d strike?....#WinkZ
Learn something for once dumb-a$$!
Your striking lecturer cannot teach you this.
That's why Nigerian degrees are worthless, you guys are just interested in carrying about that paper called 'degree' without learning anything.

2 Likes

Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Otolorin4real(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Good for thought,keep it up bro.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op; very nice and well written....
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank you.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by iamdsam: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
@op Have you achieved your goals? Give us your own example of how you applied it into achieving your goals. Or is this just a copy and paste something?
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by xager(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
we don hear sad
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by kshowhanif: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
seedord247: Person wey go get money go get money forget all this Incantation above. tongue
so i thought before. I open a small interior decoration shop where i sell curtains& other accesories two years ago, within this period of two years i only have small amount of goods there, though i am a student. But since i join niaraland, before ASUU strike. I read alot of financial tips, for only the period of 3month that ASUU went for strike, i employ the technique, and now am having goods worth 8 hundred thousand naira. So my advice is that, if you read such important tips. Dont throw them away , they may be applicable either directly or indirectly.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by chegx(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
just be consistent with ur hardwork, be critical in thinking, serve God so dat u'll have hope of define intervention any time u fall and see if u wont pass ur goal.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by infonubia(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
iamdsam: @op Have you achieved your goals? Give us your own example of how you applied it into achieving your goals. Or is this just a copy and paste something?
Wow....you didn't have to call me out but it's all good bro. If I've achieved all my goals, then I don't have any business on earth anylonger. Have I applied these principles to some of my goals? Yes. Did I achieve such goals? Absolutely! You commenting on this is a goal achieved.

As far as copy and paste, u can do your investigations.

Thanks for commenting. You should check out my blog - that's one of my goals

1 Like

Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by kayfeez(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.[center]because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.[/center]because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by kayfeez(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.[center]because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.[/center]because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting days to happen to their daughters as well.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by delors(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013

grin grin grin You eh! You don giff up! grin grin grin OMG!
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by ndiuwa: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2013
End time goals
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by anonimi: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2013
kshowhanif: so i thought before. I open a small interior decoration shop where i sell curtains& other accesories two years ago, within this period of two years i only have small amount of goods there, though i am a student.
But since i join niaraland, before ASUU strike. I read alot of financial tips, for only the period of 3month that ASUU went for strike, i employ the technique, and now am having goods worth 8 hundred thousand naira. So my advice is that, if you read such important tips. Dont throw them away , they may be applicable either directly or indirectly.

I hope NL Oga @ the top, Seun has read this TESTIMONY!

BTW, why must success be financial ONLY
Should it not ultimately be about how many lives one has positively impacted?
Is that not what the religions- islam, christianity and traditional- teach us?

3 Likes

Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Nogae(f): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2013
I thank God for this post...it has helped a lot of us, weda we see it or not, accept it or not, ASUU or no ASUU...we really need to get our minds and hearts thinkn towards a better option then reflecting on our educational sector's setbacks due to the strike. May God help us.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by lurvy: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2013

[size=18pt]Laughs out loud.. then falls down from F-16 JET![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2013
E SE OLOOTU, but life no get formula, there is "LUCK" & things just happen.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by topas100(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Great article
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Israelpeters(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2013
nice one trying to make a start from here
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by maximuz: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=Cooldude Y2J]Ehmm.......... Idleness got me thinking, what if we kidnapp ASUU chairman & demand that the strike be called off before he would be released. I think that would solve d problem. I'm loosing my mind[/quot

Is it ASUU fault or d fault of d jonsing govt
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Damalex4luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2013
jericco1: It depends on the location of the Goal post.
"What if Almunia is the goalkeeper" That's serious Gobe ooo..
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by infonubia(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Nogae: I thank God for this post...it has helped a lot of us, weda we see it or not, accept it or not, ASUU or no ASUU...we really need to get our minds and hearts thinkn towards a better option then reflecting on our educational sector's setbacks due to the strike. May God help us.
Wow...thanks for your comment. I'm glad this post had a positive impact on folks. You can check out my blog for more encouraging and inspirational posts. Thanks again!
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Texykool: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayfeez: because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.[center]because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting day to happen to their daughters as well.[/center]because, they don't want what they did to other gals/women during their flirting days to happen to their daughters as well.

Bros... U miss road?
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Texykool: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
lurvy:

[size=18pt]Laughs out loud.. then falls down from F-16 JET![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

And lands in Boko Haram Camp Site grin
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by NotNairalandi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
adeaugustus: It's all theory! In real life non of those tips work. If life is gonna mess you up, then she will.
I rather keep fowl as a friend than to keep O
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by creativemusic: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
good grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by kolamilan(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ op, you can not use all those theories to solve practical.
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by infonubia(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
kolamilan: @ op, you can not use all those theories to solve practical.
Well, have you tried using "all those theories"? BTW, its not theory, it's practical. Ever heard about a practical manual?
Re: A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals by Goldberg: 12:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Nice one.. Encouragement Nubia.. I dey feel you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa / There Is Nothing Wrong With A 9-5 Job / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.