Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dear Nls, What Would Be Your Choice If You Are The One! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Nls, What Would Be Your Choice If You Are The One! (598 Views)

Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / I Can Help You Get Visa To The Country Of Your Choice If You Are Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nls, What Would Be Your Choice If You Are The One! by gateuser4: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
After about eight years of no job since graduation now swinging between two jobs @ same time and under same ministry in Rives State. One is port harcourt technical/vocational training school as Craftman(technical/practical teacher) with about three months training in Germeny, the other as classroom teacher in post primary schools board, maybe in my local goverment. The two jobs to start @ almost the same time, salary of of that of port harcourt slightly higher than that of post primary. I feel like taking but i must choose only one. Whìch do you think would be better?, your comments/contribution will appreciated. Thank you all.
Re: Dear Nls, What Would Be Your Choice If You Are The One! by chukkydee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gud 4 u.. Wat do u really want? Whch ll gv happiness n time in d long run? Dnt b attracted by Germany o.. Pray 4 direction. Happy 4 U!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Real Estate Company / Ladies For Receptionist Job / Has Alubond Finally Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.