Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Do You Believe All What You See On TV? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe All What You See On TV? (455 Views)

Believe All Outreach Wishes All Our Readers/visitors A Merry Christmas / Can You Believe That This 3yrs Old Girl Is Growing Big Br*ast? [see Photo] / Do You Believe In Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe All What You See On TV? by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
I don't watch TV. I don't, simply because I believe all I see is just acting being masqueraded as real life happenings. The news, reality tv and even sports; all dey scripted! So I just watch a movie instead or play video games. However, this night, I managed to watch the news.

I don't know what pushed me but while watching, I noticed that majority of the news updates were all correlated with violence, killings and terrorism. All occurring concurrently at different locations; Nairobi, Nigeria, Syria... I was even more wowed when I matched facial expressions of the respective leaders in these countries with their words when they spoke on these occurrences.

So I giggled and said to myself, "who ever thinks or even believes that all these events are happening by chance must be in the Land-of-Gullibility!" All these acts of violence are cooked from a pot: all I see is a few and elite sect trying to impose their preferences on the human race. Instigating chaos so we can ask and subtly submit to their pre-planned order. Seriously guys, aren't these the end time events? Anyways, too many words exist in the kobo book. Don't quote me!!!
Re: Do You Believe All What You See On TV? by Mynd44: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Do You Believe All What You See On TV? by Popowaa: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Ur view is very silly
Re: Do You Believe All What You See On TV? by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: Ur view is very silly

How do you mean silly? Do you think these events are happening by coincidence? Or you actually think what we see on TV is the truth and nothing else? Or have you started living in the Land-of-Gullibility?!

(1) (Reply)

H / Deadly Quake Strikes Philippines / The Ways Of God Can Never Change. Christ Is The Only Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.