Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ladies, Quit Leaving Your Kids With Your Boyfriends! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies, Quit Leaving Your Kids With Your Boyfriends! (738 Views)

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Quit Leaving Your Kids With Your Boyfriends! by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 25, 2013
A New York City man has been arrested in connection with the death of a 3-year-old girl who got caught inside a sofa bed.

Fifty-year-old Mohamed Barry was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Police say he was supposed to be watching Aissante Diallo and her 10-year-old sister when the accident occurred Monday at a Harlem apartment.

Barry is the boyfriend of the girls' mother. Information about his lawyer wasn't immediately available.

The Daily News says Barry told police he had stepped out of the apartment for about 10 minutes.

Police say the sofa bed folded up when the sisters were on it, trapping them. The older girl managed to get out.

Aissante was pronounced dead at a hospital. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/24/3-year-old-girl-dies-after-being-trapped-in-sofa-bed

A Pennsylvania man has been arrested and accused of stealing his girlfriend 7-month-old boy from his crib and killing him because he was 'interfering' with the boyfriend's relationship with the mother.

Police say Ummad Rushdi, 30, killed little Hamza Ali at Rushdi's parents' house in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, on Sunday. He then took the baby's body to a rural road, where he buried it.

Authorities believe Rushdi harmed Hamza because he believed the child was standing in the way of Rushdi's one-month relationship with the baby's mother Zainib Gaal.

Miss Gaal told officers she had known Rushdi for three weeks.

Despite extensive searches outside York and Columbia, Pennsylvania, police have not found the body of little Hamza.

However, they fear the worst.

'We don't know where Hamza Ali is,' Upper Darby police superintendent Michael Chitwood told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

'We hope Hamza is alive. We don't believe Hamza is alive.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386665/Boyfriend-kidnaps-kills-girlfriends-baby-boy-child-interfering-relationship.html#ixzz2fsMOKz00

Trying to hold back her tears, Annie Nett recalled 2-year-old Damian Sutton, a Washington Township boy who prosecutors say was killed by the boyfriend of the child’s mom.

“He was just so beautiful and smart,” Nett of Sterling Heights whispered. “Always happy to see people. He trusted everyone. ... I don't know what could have happened to make Ron do this.”

Across metro Detroit, Nett and others struggled to comprehend the death of a boy with big, blue eyes who loved Elmo and toy trucks. Damian died at Children’s Hospital of Michigan on Tuesday, nearly a week after prosecutors say 26-year-old Ronald Dimambro shook and possibly beat him.

Hours after Damian’s death, Dimambro stood nearly silent in the.....

Read More: http://www.freep.com/article/20130827/NEWS04/308270054/child-abuse-boy-beaten-court-washington-twp

26-year-old Marcus Johnson is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the death of three-year-old Hunter Wise. In court on Monday, the prosecutor said every homicide is tragic, but he can barely think of anything more heinous than what occurred in this case. The prosecutor indicated Johnson tortured the three-year-old. The boy had an eye injury, burns on his buttocks and ankle, he may have been dipped in scalding water and may have died due to shock and trauma. “The injuries were severe. There wasn’t just one injury. There were many injuries. This child obviously suffered,” the prosecutor said. Court documents say Wise may have soiled his pants, which may have led Johnson to discipline the boy. . Johnson is the boyfriend of the child’s mother, Samantha Rush. Wise’s father, Joseph M. Wise said “My son was everything to me. I would have done everything for him. I’m going to be honest. I hope (Johnson) never sees daylight again. For a man to do something like that to an infant is just wrong in so many ways. I just can’t even believe a person would do something of this nature,” the boy’s father said. In 2008, Johnson was charged with battery and disorderly conduct, and accused of domestic abuse.

Read More: http://bossip.com/776770/the-swirl-gone-wrong-boyfriend-kills-girlfriends-3-year-old-son-in-fit-of-rage-video/#sthash.LYYR39wJ.dpuf

undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Quit Leaving Your Kids With Your Boyfriends! by Popowaa: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
They will only have themselves to blame,the amazing thing is sm this children are abused and molested their mothers find out and they dont report it all becos of sm mumu love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Quit Leaving Your Kids With Your Boyfriends! by passionate88: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Popowaa: They will only have themselves to blame,the amazing thing is sm this children are abused and molested their mothers find out and they dont report it all becos of sm mumu love.
no b small mumu love. Bt still sm men for yankee jst useless die.. Jst imagine that mumu wey dey jealous d pikin because of him girlfriend attention.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Ekiti Hospital, Demand Day Old Babies / How I Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree — Student / 27 Cultists Arrested By Police In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.