Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) (23972 Views)

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by dre11(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
A man who was arrested for smuggling drugs into Nigeria says that is the source of his money to take care of his family.

A suspected drug smuggler, Ismaila Aliyu, 26, has told the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) that he takes care of his children and two wives with money realised from sales of Indian hemp.

Aliyu, a transporter, told investigators that selling hemp was the only business he could do to take care of his family. The suspect said that he used to import the illicit drug from Ghana. According to him, the particular consignment which led to his arrest was meant for end of year sales.

He added: “Most dealers now prefer imported cannabis from Ghana. This consignment was targeted at the end of year sales. As a transporter, I make more money from cannabis importation.

The cannabis would have been distributed to dealers in Lagos if not that we were arrested. I have two wives and four children. I take care of them from the money I make from cannabis sales.” Aliyu was arrested along with Edwin Igbokwe, 39, a labourer at Badagry jetty.

The suspects were transferred to NDLEA by the Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of Zone 2 Command, Lagos, Bala Hassan.

The suspects were arrested with 863 compressed parcels of dried weeds that tested positive for cannabis weighing 781.5kgs.

The weeds were being smuggled from Ghana through the sea to Badagry.

The suspects were received from the police by the Seme command of the agency on behalf of the NDLEA. Receiving the suspects and exhibits, the NDLEA Commander at Seme Border Command, Mr Udotong Essien, pledged to carry out further investigation on the arrest. Udotong confirmed receiving the suspects and exhibits.

According to him, he collected other items like one Speed Boat Yamaha engine, three Honda motorcycles and N480,000 believed to be proceeds of drug business. Igbokwe explained that his role as a labourer was to carry the drugs from the boat to a vehicle that would convey them from the riverside to town.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/i-train-my-kids-with-drug-proceeds-suspect/

lalasticlala

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by abat4real37(f): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na wao, what will the children think about him now
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by glimpse33(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
A Good Father..

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by jaymejate: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
This one na father? Weytin pain me pass na the two wives he tok say he get. 26yrs having 2 wives will only boost the increase in poverty rate of the nation.

That's absurd anyway. He should be punished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by ijustdey: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
The suspect said that he used to import the illicit drug from Ghana. According to him, the particular consignment which led to his arrest was meant for end of year sales

importation of weed from Ghana

we too like anything foreign in this country just like we like foreign toothpicks and bottle water cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by nawtibownie: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
26 years with 2 wives, really? I wish him a good time in jail. His dippy wives should help him with the end of year sales if another consignment is sent. Yeye

1 Like

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Princenovo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good father bad guy.
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Segadem(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by steffans(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sad...

Lol @ end of year sales.

He could have killed some bombaclads dis Christmas with grass...
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Skywalker5(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Father of the year

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Lincoln275(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by switcakes(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
I can just imagine the children's friends at school,
"What does your father do?"
"My father is a drug smuggler"
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by BRYTEstoreNG: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by adesegun121(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin
Ismaila Aliyu,
endtime omo hausa tongue tongue

Edwin Igbokwe
Endtime omo ibo dem no dey carry last for crime matter....

awon oloriburuku somebody..... tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by BCISLTD007: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
angry my question is. .the money u make..is it worth going to jail for?..

Best deal

Benz GL 450 still available check my profile
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
crack business, got them living well
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by TrollTrap: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lord please bless my hustle (legal) so I can provide for my family. Amen

4 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by nwakibie3(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
That must be SK grin

4 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by IamTheophilus(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
May God help you guys out.
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lazy man, to do decent work no gree you, abeg jail the drug pusher, all these get-rich-quick boys , take note.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
okwa onye ugwu. Confirm aboki hustling for sallah? I mean Christmas

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by crispinkc(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
do not condemn d man without knowing really why he did what he did after all our politicians steal billions and nothing happens

2 Likes

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by nnadychuks(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
sad
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by cruzita(f): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
sorry but go cool ur ass for kirikiri prison
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Princenovo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Weed makes one highhhh
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na so Escobar been start,it will be hard for him to stop even after serving jail term
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by mugabe75: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Excuses follow whenever alarm blow.
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by mekonglobal(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
No name checkers? Well Nigerias love d Igbos but they are just pretending...reason y they dont want them to go....
Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
ijustdey:

importation of weed from Ghana

we too like anything foreign in this country just like we like foreign toothpicks and bottle water cheesy

Bro Ghana weed carry weight oh,them dey alive cos after you smoke am you go dey see men from beyond,the kind when dey make you lift 500kg like say na beans .guy dem dey add something inside Ghana weed oh.why I even answer you right now na becos I just kiss one Ghana roach when dey make me hyper right now,in fact I dey expect one ghana control na she I go use cure this konjilitis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) by pstnicodemus(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
The truth is there are no jobs anywhere, not even for people with MSc that doesn't mean selling weed is a job either

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Dragged Ogah Jumbo, My Husband Till He Died – NSCDC Officer’s Widow / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair / Osun Lotto Operator Commits Suicide Over Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.