Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Skin Care - 3 Powerful Secrets For Getting Rid Of Acne Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care - 3 Powerful Secrets For Getting Rid Of Acne Naturally (601 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care - 3 Powerful Secrets For Getting Rid Of Acne Naturally by megajay1(m): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2013
How badly do you want to get rid of acne naturally? To have that glowing, smooth, beautiful skin? You will do whatever it takes to have that skin you once had when you were a little boy or girl. I knew of many female friends of mine, years back in primary school they had this great and wonderful skin. So many of them i latter saw during my secondary school was like they added some epidermis to the large ones they already possessed. Sometimes i will tease my friends that they need some six inches concrete nail and a hammer to strike open their pimples, lolzzzzz. Normally i wouldn't say that if i am suffering from acne too. I have got a great skin, wonderful to see and i am about to let loose the secrets i used to stay away from acne mostly during my teenage age . This article will provide you with 3 of my top tips to put you on the holistic pathway to clear skin.

Read more ยป
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/skin-care-3-powerful-secrets-for.html
Re: Skin Care - 3 Powerful Secrets For Getting Rid Of Acne Naturally by RoyalRoy(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Last Medical Test Result Was Wrong? / Environmental Health Sanitation!! At Kwale, Delta State. / Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.