Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason (2614 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by GeneralJ(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Have you ever seen/met anyone who just seems to annoy you at the moment and you just don't like, but you can't seem to figure out why or for what reason the person is annoying you.
I know somebody like this, i dont know why, but ebvery time i see her face, i just get annoyed for no reason.

Is this normal, or do i need deliverance?? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Mynd44: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2013
There is a reason you don't like her, you just don't know it yet. Perhaps she reminds you of someone you don't really like

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Mynd_44: There is a reason you don't like her, you just don't know it yet. Perhaps she reminds you of someone you don't really like
My thought exactly..!
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by mascot87(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2013
You need deliverance undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Mynd44: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2013
mascot87: You need deliverance undecided
lol
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Mynd44: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2013
shorlington:
My thought exactly..!
Yup
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Lovetinz(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Mynd_44: There is a reason you don't like her, you just don't know it yet. Perhaps she reminds you of someone you don't really like
Correctamundo!!

The reason you dislike her is repressed.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2013
There must be a reason you don't like the person grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by GeneralJ(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2013

i forgot to add something, i'm not the only person who doesn't like her, i know like two other people who told me the same thing, they get annoyed at her presence..thats what making ask this question, if it was just me, then i know there's something wrong with me, but i'm not the only person makes me feel concerned, becaue i used to know this person, very nice, and then now its just like something isn't right.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Yes.

I don't like Tonto Dike, for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by Popowaa: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Yes.

I don't like Tonto Dike, for whatever reason.

gringringrin
@op it happens,smtimes u meet smbdy new and there and then u notic u dont like her or she makes angry and anything he/she does u find soo annoying.It's natural.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by homesteady(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Yes oh! I just hate some people like that!
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by UjSizzle(f): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: gringringrin
@op it happens,smtimes u meet smbdy new and there and then u notic u dont like her or she makes angry and anything he/she does u find soo annoying.It's natural.
Yeah that happens, but i think most times i has to do your basic instinct or should i call it intuition? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason by AbuMikey(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2013
There was a girl in my secondary school,I hated her like poo,her hate for me is even worse!!!

It got to the extent,where classmates would try settling our hate for each other as if we were couples cheesy.

N.B= We still hate each other angry

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping In Nigeria: Implications And Challenges For National Security / Meet The Uae(united Arab Emirates) Ceo Of Etisalat ,ahmad Abdulkarim Mohd Julfar / Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.