Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

GLAMOUR:I Enjoy It When Men Approach Me- Upcoming Actress Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GLAMOUR:I Enjoy It When Men Approach Me- Upcoming Actress Said (812 Views)

Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose / PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GLAMOUR:I Enjoy It When Men Approach Me- Upcoming Actress Said by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Success Asibor Kenneth a.k.a Vanilla is an
upcoming actress. Here is what she said in a recent
interview, about men and the part of her body that
she loves most;
Tell us about the best part of your body The best part of my body is my skin, my fresh hot
legs, my boobs but mostly my face.
Why do you like them I love my skin because it so soft, fair and beautiful,
I love my legs because they are spotless and my
face because it catches men fancy. Continue @ www.gosifechris..com/2013/09/glamouri-enjoy-it-when-men-approach-me.html and
also see a full pic of her below...
How do you cope with attention from men It is normal in our country Nigeria for men to walk
up to ladies even though they don’t like her, most of them continue @ www.gosifechris..com/2013/09/glamouri-enjoy-it-when-men-approach-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare / Watch Kate Henshaw Dancing Skelewu / Exposed:nigerian Entertainers Who Made Babies In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.