Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose (1784 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are Impotent": Kemi Olunloyo Gets Epic Response (see Tweets) / The Kardashian's Sisters Are Competing With Me - Amber Rose / I Cried For 4 Months After Wiz Khalifa Left Me – Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Amber Rose, mother of Sebastian, a two year old boy; who recently stated she might be re-uniting with her ex- husband Wiz Khalifa, has revealed she had dated only two Guys since her separation with Wiz-Khalifa,September last year.

During an interview with a German reporter, Amber Rose said she wished for men approaching her for a date, but most of them are so intimidated.

Amber Rose was quoted as saying,
"I waited a long time for my husband to come home and he didn't.
"I swear on my child, no-one tries to get with me. When men meet me they're very intimidated by me."

she also disclosed she would love to reunite with her ex-husband, Wiz Khalifa, saying they are already trying to work things out

She said; "I love him, we have a baby together. He's always my family no matter what."I think we're just working on our friendship right now and co-parenting for Sebastian."

Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
when u re looking so scary, with dirty skull barb. no wonder whiz khalifa,took to his heel.

but i dont mind that,u can come to me cheesy
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Daughterzion(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
O boy see fallen breasts
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Friedthunder(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
My babe is hotter than amber rose undecided
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by imbless: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chai see ukwu and bobi wey wiz khalifa dey chop b4
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by jascon1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Amber amber amber! How many times I call you? Now go and buy me 2 candles at aboki shade for junction
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by xpac01(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Even women will be scared of dating her.
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by xpac01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Daughterzion:
O boy see fallen breasts
Yea I see it, just that she's got a child who has sucked up the mamary succulency. She's still ok sha.
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by sinaj(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:
when u re looking so scary, with dirty skull barb. no wonder whiz khalifa,took to his heel.

dirty skull barb
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Menace2Society(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Friedthunder:
My babe is hotter than amber rose undecided
U get babe undecided
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Menace2Society(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
xpac01:
Even women will be scared of dating her.
undecided
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Friedthunder(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
U get babe undecided
no be everybody be homo like u na
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Menace2Society(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Friedthunder:
no be everybody be homo like u na
U fit send me your sister though i prefer couger undecided shey u get what i'm saying
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Dygeasy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Does Wiz look any better?
Re: Men Are So Afraid To ApProach Me - Amber Rose by Friedthunder(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
U fit send me your sister though i prefer couger undecided shey u get what i'm saying
no.. I don't understand English

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Kanye West Celebrates Their 1st Year Wedding Anniversary..check Out Phot / Linda Ikeji In Tax Trouble After LIRS Reveals She Has Only Paid N4000 In 6years / Julius Agwu,Ali Baba,Basketmouth & I Go Save At Bovi's Mother's Burial(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.