Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram (8748 Views)

Indigeneship Clause Causes Uproar At Public Hearing / Otedola Wants Public Hearing With Reps / House Of Reps Public Hearing On Capital Market - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2013

US Congress holds public hearing on Boko Haram
Our Reporter September 25, 2013 4 Comments »
US Congress holds public hearing on Boko Haram

From FRED ITUA, Abuja

The United States Congress yesterday announced that it would conduct a special public hearing next week on the menace of Boko Haram and terrorism.

According to Congressman, Chris Smith, who led a delegation of the US Congress Committee on African Affairs to a meeting with the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, some of the hearing will guide the United States Government on the next line of action regarding the growing insurgency in northern Nigeria.

The Congressman said: “Boko Haram is an organ that has absolutely misread the Koran. Killing the refugees is something of concern to the American Government. Next week, we will hold a public hearing on Boko Haram and terrorism.”

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/us-congress-holds-public-hearing-on-boko-haram/
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by ChemicalMallam(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2013
dis american people won turn jack of all fight ooo

1 Like

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by stanogb(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2013
I hope we benefit from this.
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by braine(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Its been a while I heard from dem BH boys• Or have they been killed¥•
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Emmanuel602(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
braine: Its been a while I heard from dem BH boys• Or have they been killed¥•
you are definately not in nigeria
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by drlaykay(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Public hearing?what else do they need hear?help us destroy this folks once and for all if you can.we have accepted our fate that the Nigerian government can't resolve this issue.

5 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by kelvin1191(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2013
America should help us arrest Buhari, IBB, Atiku, some Emirs and Boko Haram will be history. Since some of them promised to make Nigeria ungovernable 4 GEJ and dare him to arrest them if he can. We can handle d rest.

5 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Pako a pako, the infringement is getting closer. grin grin grin Soon, drones and military bases will come in.

4 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided

Spits*

1 Like

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Mayany(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Wetin concern dem abi dem nor get problems to solve for deir own country? Tatafo Americans

2 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2013
stan-ogb:
I hope we benefit from this.

Yes, I hope so too - just as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen and Syria benefited from it.

Say, "Amen!"

15 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by oguash: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2013
they should do a public hearing on how to repatriate all our stolen funds to us and also to prevent our curropt politicians for further sucking our pockets dry

3 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Beaf1: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Where is Shekau the chewing stick b@stard? The guy is death and amongst his comrades nobody has got balls to appear on tv without mask. RIH (rest in hell)
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2013
According to Congressman, Chris Smith, who led a delegation of the US Congress Committee on African Affairs to a meeting with the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, some of the hearing will guide the United States Government on the next line of action regarding the growing insurgency in northern Nigeria.

^^^Only God knows how much that pulpit pi.mp Pastor paid just to lobby the Congressman. That money should have been used on the destitute and disadvantaged kids across Nigeria.

Nigerians aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by mauricerex: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2013
No be to hear nah to do
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by fitzmayowa: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2013
I see them drones coming...Boko Haram rag heads in trouble
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Elcapo(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Wait i dey come...
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by gbanikiti(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Public hearing as in how? Haven't they been hearing enough since boko harm insurgents commenced in Nigeria? what nonsense! angry
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Forzap: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Its a welcome development jare,these boko guyz are too strong for our army
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by bakynes(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2013
gbanikiti: Public hearing as in how? Haven't they been hearing enough since boko harm insurgents commenced in Nigeria? what nonsense! angry

They want to discuss among themselves if they shd come in to Nigeria and the benefits for them

3 Likes

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by tammie24: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2013
who send them
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by AkinDavid2: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2013
So it is still hearing first...Like they kept on hearing on Syria and thousands of souls die daily.
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by iterator25: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
fitzmayowa: I see them drones coming ...Boko Haram rag heads in trouble
Nigeria won't allow it
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by Wisdytech(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Public Hearing! Public Exposure!!
I wanna hear USA to Launch Drone Attack on Boko Haram or USA to Support Nigerian Army with Technology to Fight BH. Thats All
Re: US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram by solomon111(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
They can hold all the "public hearings" they want.
Who cares?
I don't want to see any arm of the american military in Nigeria.
Let them go and face russia and assad.
Arrogant idiots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP asks FG to publish details of suppliers, budget for home feeding programme / Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari / Kano Government Bans Tricycle Operations From 10pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.