Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Need U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Evaluate My Write Up!!! Plsss! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Evaluate My Write Up!!! Plsss! (1043 Views)

We Failed, Yet Again - A Write Up By A Concerned OAU Student / Any Oduduwa Student Here, Pls I Nid U 2 Help Me / Your Admission Worries Is Over: A Big Thank U 2 A-level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Evaluate My Write Up!!! Plsss! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
‘Reality’ as defined by the concise oxford dictionary, 10th Edition is the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
In life, one has to face the reality when all means prove abortive. Certain things in life are different from the way we view them with the naked eyes. In the real sense, correlations fail to exist with what was seen with the naked eye and its interpretation in the actual sense.
There are certain things in life which we die for but in the long run, they end up not being useful to us.
As an economist will rightly say, ‘human wants are insatiable’. Certain wants are not achievable no matter how much energy, time and resources we use in the course of acquiring them. Whereas, we don’t need to dissipate less than one-tenth of our potential energy to acquire some of these wants that are very important to us in the real sense.
In life, man propose, God disposes. It is a regulatory mechanism and not an inhibitory mechanism the way most people will imagine.
Destiny is another important aspect of life that determines the functionality and precision of our life. When you are destined to have something in life and you work towards it, even though it seems impossible, you will always have it but when you are not destined not to have something, no matter the energy, time and the resources you put in to achieve the goal, it will always prove abortive.
Bearing all these in mind, life is made easier and things will always work out well with the support of the Almighty God. I rest my case.
Written by Suleman O. Mathew,
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
©2013.
Re: I Need U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Evaluate My Write Up!!! Plsss! by Lovetinz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sule,
Its a little bit weak, but I see nuggets of Gold there.
If you practice and practice, I am sure your skill will improve.
By the way, Copyright is not simply writing it at the end of your material.
It has to be registered with relevant authorities.

2 Likes

Re: I Need U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Evaluate My Write Up!!! Plsss! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Lovethings thanks 4 d comment and corrections.....am gonna work on it! God bless u!
Re: I Need U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Evaluate My Write Up!!! Plsss! by Govvy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lovetinz: Sule,
Its a little bit weak, but I see nuggets of Gold there.
If you practice and practice, I am sure your skill will improve.
By the way, Copyright is not simply writing it at the end of your material.
It has to be registered with relevant authorities.
You're right he should register with the appropriate NLC. However, according to the Copyright law, this work Sule already own the copyright to this work right from its creation to a readable format like this thread. Bro download a copy of the nigeria copyright law. It's free!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Insists ASUU Must Call Off Strike / TASUED Students Should Resume On Friday, 27 December, 2013 / Where To Buy Occult Training Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.