Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Good Article Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Good Article Writers Needed (1324 Views)

Super Article Writers Needed.. / Intelligent Article Writers Needed In All Topics... / Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Article Writers Needed by datChelseaBoy: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
If you think you are a good writer and can churn out at least 4 high quality articles a week for a top website, then do not miss this opportunity. We are in need of contributors to our website that will send in entertainment-based articles to us. If you are interested, contact us via this email address for detailed information: writerzbay1@yahoo.com

Alternatively, you can drop your email address and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by Neduzze5(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2013
frandrewchambers@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by sommerised(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2013
sommerised@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by Preceedo(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Preciousafems@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by priscasmart(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
prisigood@ymail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by ponti93(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Poundsconcept@gmail.com is my email
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by izmercy(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by golf4sp: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2013
golf4sp@yahoo.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by yuslik(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Talk2sirjulius@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by Aliozorblog(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
aliozorokezie@yahoo.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by Pwitikween(f): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pwitikween@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by antheamartins(f): 5:48am On Oct 28, 2013
datChelseaBoy: If you think you are a good writer and can churn out at least 4 high quality articles a week for a top website, then do not miss this opportunity. We are in need of contributors to our website that will send in entertainment-based articles to us. If you are interested, contact us via this email address for detailed information: writerzbay1@yahoo.com

Alternatively, you can drop your email address and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
harrisonkenokoli@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by mollusco: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
alikolawole@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by doyin2011(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
When I address you with the Dear word, what do I actually mean? Are you really dear to me? Or am sending the wrong Vibe? Find Out : Hello Dear! http:///nNe0y8HGSP
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Okerekenkem@yahoo.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by superior2(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2014
abubakarnumanu@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by donshegzy: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Love_dboy@yahoo.com

Howolarbi@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2014
emar2k9@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by mtzion: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2014
If you are an author or writing a book, then you should be interested in this.

We recently launched an e-book portal where readers can purchase books both in readable form and audio. Readers who purchased the books will be able to download in formats that are compatible with Laptops, PCs, Tablets and Phones. Payments can be via ATM cards for Nigerians and Paypal for those outside Nigeria.

You as an author/writer will have access to sales real-time as they occur with activity report as they occur.

Signing up on our platform expose your books to the outside world at no cost. A biography of yourself and a link to all other books published by you. Readers who have purchased the book will also be able to drop their comments and feedback.

I encourage you to make good use of this opportunity, signing up is free while you may also opt into any of our other premium services.

We deduct an introductory fee of 30% on each sale i.e if your book is not free to cover cost of hosting, administrative expenses and other financial handling charges from the payment gateways.

Please visit http://www.bookateria.net to read our FAQ for authors and get started.

I can be reached via zion.oyemade@bilsmore.com or call 08098000160 for more info.
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by vhw002: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
vhw002@gmail.com
Re: Good Article Writers Needed by okorro1(f): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
funmiobieze@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Competent Content Writers Needed / Storms Of Passion (romance) / Proofreader Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.