Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,944 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters (13019 Views)

'longest' Word Has 189,819 Letters, Takes Three Hours To Pronounce / English Word With Three Different Consecutive Repeated Letters? / World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by glory2glory: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=20pt]This 21st Century na him Rivers State dey use type-writer take type people's appointment letter? shocked

Wetin stop them from sending via email as a pdf document?

That Education Commissioner wey resemble Weird MC dey mad oh[/size]

How many state , institutions or organization give appointment letters via email?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Afam4eva(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
hopilo: In this technology age people still stay in long line under sun or rain to collect posting letter? Why are we still backward? Emails,text messages would have done the job. Orientation should be in the school you are posted to, not to get crowd on the road and cause traffic around the stadium area. Abi na stunt to show I create teacher work give 13000 people. Primitive
If the employed are not gathered in one place, how will people know that the government is working?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by remarkD(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
You see, the beauty of democracy is that you can choose to not vote for him because according to you "have not done anything to justify... "

and I can say that I will give him my vote come 2015 because he has done exceedingly more than any other president has done in 2 years in the history of Nigerian presidents... the trains are back on the tracks after how many years? haters will not see thatas an accomplishment but I do, it might not be perfect as in developed countries, but which countries goes from 0 to 100 in a big and sudden swoop... he has been creating the environment required for investors to invest in Nigeria... agriculture is picking... grants and loans are being made available to the masses and not just the cronies of the govt... these and more are the reasons I will vote for GEJ, or give him my full support at least...
giftnwala: what is wrong if he politic with the employement of 13000 teachers, have ur GEJ employed 13000 people and he wont use it as campaign slogan 4 2015 election? Ameachi is workin nd haters r dieing. You people should tell your GEJ 2 seat up. For me, i am from rivers state, i wont vote jonathan cum 2015 coz jonathan have not done anything to justify anyone's vote cum 2015 from any right reasoning nigerian. Jonathan shuld plz leave ameachi alone.
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by hardywaltz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
I pity youths of this generation,
When Osun State Governor gathers 20,000 youths in the stadium to give them appointment letter it ok to NL e-warriors.
When imo state Governor gathers over 30,000 undergraduate to promise them busary payment it called development by NL e-warriors
When Wike gathers over 10,000 youths + ex-militants in the name of GDI its protecting the interest of GEJ by NL e-warriors
Then when Ameachi (who is not even in the country) ask that 13,000 recruits pick up their letter of posting @ the stadium, he has to take permission from the factional Governor of the state MBU.
GOD is watching.....

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by tubolancer(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
They can collect their employment letters in any fucking places,the most important thing is that they get employed. I collected my NYSC certificate at the stadium in Sokoto state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by hopilo: 1:44am On Sep 26, 2013
tubolancer: They can collect their employment letters in any fucking places,the most important thing is that they get employed. I collected my NYSC certificate at the stadium in Sokoto state.
NYSC appointment letter abi?
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Gabrinoz: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2013
hopilo: In this technology age people still stay in long line under sun or rain to collect posting letter? Why are we still backward? Emails,text messages would have done the job. Orientation should be in the school you are posted to, not to get crowd on the road and cause traffic around the stadium area. Abi na stunt to show I create teacher work give 13000 people. Primitive

Appiontment letter anywhere in the world is always hardcopy, because you have to sign for the origanal copy, which you will keep and the duplicate for the establishment.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by glory2glory: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2013
doctokwus: Its definitely a publIcity stunt for d state govt to av told d teachers to come to d stadium to collect their letters,but,d police too played into d govt hands.Now d impression is that d police& d FG are against d welfare of d soon to b employees due to persecution of amaechi.Political move by d govt,reactionary,unprofessional,childish response frm d mbu led police
You are not making sense here. Why did the police go to attack them? Is that also a publicity stunt by the Rivers state govt? Of course the police , Wike and Fg do not care about the welfare of the masses otherwise why did nt the police just watch and ensure that the people conducted themselves properly instead of throwing tear gas at them and flogging them.
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by hopilo: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Gabrinoz:

Appiontment letter anywhere in the world is always hardcopy, because you have to sign for the origanal copy, which you will keep and the duplicate for the establishment.
. We are talking about postings not appointment letters, they got that already to be qualified for postings. If i want to talk about appiontment letter, if by 2005 when i got the job i am doing now, i recieved my appionment letter via DHL hardcopy. 2013 Amechie want people to gather in public place for appointment letter, my brother that is primitive.
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by JingoOAU(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2013
This is the highest level of stupidity i've read in my entire life.

All those useless and incorrigible fools casting aspersions on Amaechi, can any of them mention any company or government agencies that send appointment letters through e-mails and text messages?

I got my present Job with NAMA and i was told to come in person to collect my appointment letter, what's wrong in collecting appointment letters in person?

Anyway, Aliyu Babangida has said it last week that GEJ and his cohorts led by WIKE dare not do all these rubbish with him.

Why can't GEJ sent his boys to do this same thing will all the northern governors and let's see if GEJ wouldn't be impeached.

And as for Felix Obuah, Wike, Mba and some unscrupulous elements constituting nuisance to Rivers state, i'm very sure that their times of reckoning is nigh and their downfall is evident day by day.

FOR THIS STUPIDITY AND INCONGRUOUS BEHAVIOUR DISPLAYED BY THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, I HEREBY DECLARE ME AND MY FAMILY AS SUPPORTERS OF AMAECHI

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Mylove55(f): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
barcanista: Hahahaha Rotimi has gone mad again o. Using civil service recruitment as a political tool is an impeachable offence.

In Mbu we trust
f**l,mbu is now d gov.to dictate where to collect salary,dis mbu,wike and Gej madness must stop.
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by emmykk(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
source
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
This is the highest level of stupidity i've read in my entire life.

All those useless and incorrigible fools casting aspersions on Amaechi, can any of them mention any company or government agencies that send appointment letters through e-mails and text messages?

I got my present Job with NAMA and i was told to come in person to collect my appointment letter, what's wrong in collecting appointment letters in person?

Anyway, Aliyu Babangida has said it last week that GEJ and his cohorts led by WIKE dare not do all these rubbish with him.

Why can't GEJ sent his boys to do this same thing will all the northern governors and let's see if GEJ wouldn't be impeached.

And as for Felix Obuah, Wike, Mba and some unscrupulous elements constituting nuisance to Rivers state, i'm very sure that their times of reckoning is nigh and their downfall is evident day by day.

FOR THIS STUPIDITY AND INCONGRUOUS BEHAVIOUR DISPLAYED BY THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, I HEREBY DECLARE ME AND MY FAMILY AS SUPPORTERS OF AMAECHI

Post adopted.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by wogorparadise: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
my guy if its easy let many govt create such jobs. Lets see am tired wit all these amaturish attitude from the presidents camp. If they cnt deal with ameachi better draw him close n shun all rubish mtcheeeew
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by emmykk(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
your reply is awesome.he posted so that we will say, jona and ameachi is at it again,you that is first to reply you nail the nail at the head.i wish nairalander users think like you.good one my G

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by wogorparadise: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
duality: Where on earth do people go to a stadium to collect employment letter. Is Rivers the first state to recruit civil servants?

Abegiii....
desperate times calls for desperate measure
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by wogorparadise: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
giftnwala:

nothing like sentiment here, so will dey also give them their certificate of 2wks training via d internet? did u collect ur nysc certificate or university certificate via internet? see ur gej police forcenis bcoming sumfin else.
I was der 2day 2drop my relatives who got the job and it was very embarrasin. ur gej is not performing. plz tell him dat. When last did u hear fg or any state government recruit 0ver 13000 people? if sum1 is performing 4gt sentiment and praise dem.
my broda i dnt knw wut language to use n explain these to some people oo
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by emmykk(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
ameachi want to gather people like sardine,the police say NO
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
all na political stunt. Why can't they recieve it in the school they were posted. The gov just want to be noticed. Crap

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by wogorparadise: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
owobokiri: When you run out of ideas on how to move a state forward despite the billions of cash flowing in every month, try the much tested formula of loading the workforce with ethnic henchmen and political hirelings. Since this charlatan called Amaechi took over, River states salary payments have been increasing astronomically. On the surface it looks like a good idea to put money in peoples pocket, but where are the modern housings, the modern hospitals , the power/water structures? Instead of stimulating growth, he is handing out fat pay checks on monthly basis to an over bloated workforce increasing the consumers ability to strengthen the Chinese economy. How this leads to the development of the state other than making folks eternal consumers,one cant tell
which state in nigerian has done better in these regard?
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by greaterlove(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lets call a spade a spade, except there is something we are missing here, but if Amechi wants to gather the 13000 teachers in a stadium for their posting or employment letters the police has no right to stop them, all they needed to do was provide security and ensure things go orderly.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
all na political stunt. Why can't they recieve it in the school they were posted. The gov just want to be noticed. Desperate attempt
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by wola44: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Demdem:

Post adopted.

Seconded.
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Ninapha(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
giftnwala: what is wrong if he politic with the employement of 13000 teachers, have ur GEJ employed 13000 people and he wont use it as campaign slogan 4 2015 election? Ameachi is workin nd haters r dieing. You people should tell your GEJ 2 seat up. For me, i am from rivers state, i wont vote jonathan cum 2015 coz jonathan have not done anything to justify anyone's vote cum 2015 from any right reasoning nigerian. Jonathan shuld plz leave ameachi alone.
a man who talks too much shd be ready to kiss flies. Amaechi has plans to castigate someone thru this stagemanaged employment and believe me like Ohakim did, those teachers wd soon be shown the way out. Ask anambra teachers that were recuited by Ngige, ask imo pple, ask why peter obi is recruiting in October when he will be out by Novemeber.

They know our major problem is unemployment and now they are playn politics with the masses' situation. Shame on all of them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by lacasa: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Amaechi port to APC annd u'll hav a stronger backing as the bullying from the Shoeless one and the PDP is getting out of hand

#Team APC
cool
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by wola44: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
hardywaltz: I pity youths of this generation,
When Osun State Governor gathers 20,000 youths in the stadium to give them appointment letter it ok to NL e-warriors.
When imo state Governor gathers over 30,000 undergraduate to promise them busary payment it called development by NL e-warriors
When Wike gathers over 10,000 youths + ex-militants in the name of GDI its protecting the interest of GEJ by NL e-warriors
Then when Ameachi (who is not even in the country) ask that 13,000 recruits pick up their letter of posting @ the stadium, he has to take permission from the factional Governor of the state MBU.
GOD is watching.....

Seconded.

GEJ should tell us how many he employ ?

Up Amaechi 2015
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by KDULAR: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
I am now convinced that things are not going down well in the future in this country, political gain or not, appointment letter by e-mail, hard copy, fax, mouth or not, the bottom line is, a police commissioner regarding gathering by legitimate govt illegal and dispersing the crowd. Now we know that brute rules and this is what is synonymous with militants , area boys and some illetrate vigilantes. The police commissioner NEEDS to be put in line.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by ldpele(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Am so glad that even non-reside of portharcourt dint fall for this cheap blackmail. yes,it was on info-fm and the PRO of the rivers state police command cleared the air that the state government on constant bases INFORM them of any state program occuring or holding that day but in a swift reaction as usual by the state commnr of information said the rivers state police was saying that "they need to seek for permissn" two differenc tins if u ask me. the dignity of the venue doesnt tell good of it in my opnion,but be that has it may,not informing the police is wrong cos the ban on public processn in the state hasnt been lifted n secondly,in the secanrio of break dwn of order in relating to people trying to get before other or breaking of line couldnt av been handled by anyone. mbu name could av been called in that effect. the governor should rili be adviced
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by creativemusic: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
this is not good oooooooooooo sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote
author=owobokiri]When you run out of ideas on how to move a state
forward despite the billions of cash flowing in every month, try the
much tested formula of loading the workforce with ethnic henchmen and
political hirelings. Since this charlatan called Amaechi took over,
River states salary payments have been increasing astronomically. On the
surface it looks like a good idea to put money in peoples pocket, but
where are the modern housings, the modern hospitals , the power/water
structures? Instead of stimulating growth, he is handing out fat pay
checks on monthly basis to an over bloated workforce increasing the
consumers ability to strengthen the Chinese economy. How this leads to
the development of the state other than making folks eternal
consumers,one cant tell[/quote] so u would rather love that salaries be owed and the masses suffer and can't take care of their families, while the thieving politicians dance to the bank and use d money to invest in other countries. R u dumb?
Re: Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters by SBJoji(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Many factors are to be noted b4 u comment on dis threat these include:
1. How true is it dat Amaechi has recruited 13,000 teachers, where on earth will he get such a number of people in Rivers state
2. If truely police has chase dem den dat mst b d ryt tin 2 do as mny wl starve 2 death b4 receiving d PL
3.Police might also deliberately do dat as faithfulness 2 their Oga at d top
ETC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams / Landmark University Shines In Energy Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.