Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game (1704 Views)

So, I Made A Game For Android! / I Want To Be Able To Creat A Game / MTN App Developer Competition To Reward Top 10 Weekly Downloaders With BB Q5 Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by netcoil: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hi All,

We are looking for a very good catching storyline for a game, the category can be of any type, If anyone can come up with something mind blowing he/she would be rewarded based on a percentage sharing or pay-off. Please do not copy a story line from any existing games because it will not be accepted.

KNOW THYSELF
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by worldbest(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
@netcoil

I have a very great RTS storyline.Its all about the present happens in the Niger-Delta but can apply to foreign standards.

I will also like to be part of the programming team.

What do you think?
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by netcoil: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
@worldbest,
well, u can join the team if u can handle it, it's going to be developed for the xbox 360, but the most important right now is the storyline for the game. if you could send a write up on it or prefer a call from me , u can drop your contacts. if you stay in lagos, the more better it is for u, What programming languages can u handle??

KNOW THYSELF
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by ibrahim007: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
seems we've got the same vision.
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by brinebaba(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2008
Gat 2 story lines
one of dem is about 'efcc'.i bet ya u would luv it & i ll keep d 2nd one till i recieve ur mail.
Inbox me:scopes_badboy at yahoo.com
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by aitoehigie: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2008
Are you guys Nigerians? living in Nigeria? trying to write a game? please!!!(LOL) if you guys can even create a screen cast talk less of a demo, I will eat my hat!!!. Please do something else with your lifes or if you are so crazy about games, leave the country to somewhere better.
Tell me how you are going to surmount these challenges?
1. The ever present (or unpresent) NEPA.
2. Hacking skills (hope you know that games are not writen in VB, but in core C i.e. if you know what you are doing) : do you have what it takes?
3. The list extends to , N
N is equal to infinity.
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by javaprince(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
@last poster
MUST U ALWAYS BE A BIT*H. LOOK AT THE COKE SIDE OF LIFE. And what gives u the impression that all Nigerian Programmers are Dull. U must be really "low-minded"
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by worldbest(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
@netcoil
i use c# but an intermediate programmer with it,i just want the exprience to be better.about the story line,i need to be sure about how u have arranged things before i drop the story(hope u undastnd).why dont we use the truevision3d engine,it has got a great community you knw. http://www.truevision3d.com my email:chesterdenim@gmail.com

@aito
u r really a dumb guy u knw.who says NIGERIAN programs cant do games even with the situation? game programming isnt all that 'scary' ok,as far as u familiarise urself with a well written game engine,the only core stuff there is when u decide to write ur own engine other than using already made functions in an sdk.
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by aitoehigie: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
No, I would say that you are my BIT*H you gay**T!!!
Prove me wrong by developing the game who Frustrated NIGERIAN PROGRAMMER!!!
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by Mustay(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ javaprince and all;

please do not resort to insults in replying aitoehigie

Check his profile before responding
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by netcoil: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2008
aitoehigie:

Are you guys Nigerians? living in Nigeria? trying to write a game? please!!!(LOL) if you guys can even create a screen cast talk less of a demo, I will eat my hat!!!. Please do something else with your lifes or if you are so crazy about games, leave the country to somewhere better.
2. Hacking skills (hope you know that games are not writen in VB, but in core C i.e. if you know what you are doing) : do you have what it takes?
N is equal to infinity.

@aitoehigie, its such a shame you made such statement,
Are u really needed in this thread ?, wonder what u do and where u work
If at all…. Such low vision expected from non developers…For an advice, you really need to read broad, DUDE
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2010
aitoehigie:

N is equal to infinity.

it is obvious you know little about the industry, kid
when has C become the only language for writing games?
games are written in action scripts, python, java, vb, C++, C# and even JS

What determined the language u use is the platform and target audience
if i wanna target symbian phone, i may use python,
for java enabled phone: java
for iphone, playstation and the like: C
the web: flash, java, javascript
etc.

you sure need to read up things urself and not rely on what you heard from ur employee.
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by Sjhustle: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Hi,I have a wonderful storyline and character buildup for you reach me on stevejoneshustle@gmail.com to discuss business.

netcoil:
Hi All,

We are looking for a very good catching storyline for a game, the category can be of any type, If anyone can come up with something mind blowing he/she would be rewarded based on a percentage sharing or pay-off. Please do not copy a story line from any existing games because it will not be accepted.

KNOW THYSELF
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by congi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Are you great at any gaming programming? Please reach out to oga_femi@yahoo.com.
Re: Reward Yourself With A Storyline For A Game by Madafaka: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
aitoehigie:
N is equal to infinity.
No be everybody dull like you ohh

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Achieve This On Android / Vb.net Programmer Please come in and Help / Free Project Topics, Cheap Program And Materials For Computer Science Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.