Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"I Don't Care How She Feels"- Says 12 Yr Old Boy Who Defiled 6 Yr Old Girl Twice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Care How She Feels"- Says 12 Yr Old Boy Who Defiled 6 Yr Old Girl Twice (649 Views)

President Buhari's 90 Yr Old Supporter Returns From Medical Trip Abroad ..photos / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / N’assembly Kills 6-yr Single Term Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Care How She Feels"- Says 12 Yr Old Boy Who Defiled 6 Yr Old Girl Twice by shina419(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
“I Don’t Care How She Feels” – Says 12-Year-Old Boy Who defiled 6-Year-Old Girl Twice
Posted by: Deoluon September 25, 2013
A young boy who defiled a 6-year-old girl twice has been spared any charges and has walked free from court.
The 12-year-old boy, who showed no remorse for the assault, admitted her forced the girl to carry out a s*x act on two occasion.
When asked what he felt about the impact of his crimes on his victim he reportedly replies ‘I don’t care how she feels.’
It was also reported that the boy, who lives on the Suffolk and Norfolk border, was given a 12 month referral order and a 12 month restraining order banning him from contacting the victim or her family.
He was also ordered to pay £300 in compensation to the girl, having admitted two counts of r*pe at an earlier hearing.
The court heard that the boy’s parents took him to a police station when they heard about the s*x attack allegations where he admitted what he had done straight away.
Re: "I Don't Care How She Feels"- Says 12 Yr Old Boy Who Defiled 6 Yr Old Girl Twice by njideoby(f): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
And you think he's normal?
Better send him to a psychiatrist.
The earlier the better. By the time he is 21 years old,one will wonder what will have become of Him.
A stitch in time saves nine!!!

(1) (Reply)

Segun Arinze, Charles Novia React To Jim Iyke’s ‘deliverance’. / Oil Nd Gas Job Or Govt Work... / Another Reason Why I Think Our Head In Africa Is Not Correct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.