Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Need A Loan Of N600,000 To Start A Business (start Small) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of N600,000 To Start A Business (start Small) (738 Views)

With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of N600,000 To Start A Business (start Small) by ovieohene: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dear NLs, i need your contributions o, am tired of looking for a job when i know i can do something with my brain. I already registered a business name since 2012 with CAC but i don't have money to start my desired business since i registered it which i believe that if i start with at least N600,000 i will be able to make enough profit in my first month. I want to ask, can i go and open a bank account on the business name say with 20K and ask the bank for the loan of N600,000 to enable me secure a shop and buy the goods i want to sell? 2.will they grant me the loan? and which bank do you think will do this? please i really need money to kick start this business before December 2013 which i know i will make lot of profit during festive period. God bless you. please you can also send your responses to my email id brighternbrighter@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Loan Of N600,000 To Start A Business (start Small) by ayoola2002(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
pls visit ibtc bank. they can hlp u out

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of N600,000 To Start A Business (start Small) by Ycbgroup: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2013
You can be an inetermediary pending the time you will get your required capital. As long as it involve buying and selling, all you need do is search for a buyer, get a seller and add your profit...all you have to do is make sure the cost is what you first get from the buyer with little profit. Afterward you get the balance pending the time the buyer balance up

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Vs Nigeria / Video - How To Start A Small Business Centre In Nigeria / Nigeria Export/import Industry Learn The ABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.