Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (22443 Views)

Cement Business start it I will guide you (by dangote authorised distributor) / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2012
Have u been considering starting Cement Business? Here is the oppourtunity to do so.

I am a DISTRIBUTOR with Dangote Cement and can help you to get the cement at wholesale price while you sell retail to make profit. I will also teach you how to make it in this lucrative business.

Those handling big construction can also buy cement from us at near distributor price and save a lot of money.

This is the business that made Dangote the richest man in Africa and now he has 3 big plant in Nigeria. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell so why not join the train and do the business of the rich.

1 Like

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by notindome(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
send me the in and out of how to go about it. I am interested in it.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
@nothingdome: You have a mail from me check your box.

To set up this business all you need is money for at least 300 bags.

I will supply the Cement to your location at Wholesale price and you add your mark-up in line with what others are selling in your area.

You are not making any upfront payment to me. When you are ready, i bring the cement to your location and you pay me from any Zenith bank near you before offloading. THIS IS RISK FREE.

From today start to look for a good location, make pallets and get big Tarpolin to cover because of rain and you are on your way to wealth always smiling to the bank.

This is a personal testimony:
in my shop yesterday somebody came and paid for 200 bags in cash and promised to collect later. So with his money i will buy at distributor price and keep smiling to the bank. If am lucky he does not collect the cement on time i can easily turn the money over and give him his cement when he needs it because he promised to give me some days notice before collection. On that single transaction i have made more than N30k without using a dime of mine.

Call me when you are ready and i will give you price for your location.
my tel: 08082083126
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
I love this. And i hope you really want to help. And how long can you run this?

You know this is a forum, and your post can't be here for so long.

I'll advice you come make this post at my blog http://smallbusiness.com.ng/free-advertising-in-nigeria/ and i have a good number of people and readers who will highly be interested in this.

I'll be expecting. Thanks.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
keep the calls coming. please ask me any question on how you can make fortunes selling cement including how you can secure a bank facility to increase your turnover or buy truck.

1 Like

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by bigbash(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
I am interested also, please send the details to my box or send your contact to 08065818124
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by shaye007(m): 3:04am On Feb 06, 2012
Am interested. Michael_adesaye@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
@michael adesaye your mail ad is not correct.

@suremanager i have sent you a mail.

For others that are interested in making fortunes in Cement trading:

Thanks for your interest in Cement Business. People generally do not tell others where they are making money but am different. I believe in helping others to succeed because it is the God ordained method to multiply my own success.

Please send me the following information by text or e- mail:
Your location or shop
can u pay for minimum of 300 bags or more.
Are you ready now or later state the exact time your money will be ready.

my phone number is: 08082083126 or wealthhunters@yahoo.com

NO UPFRONT PAYMENT WE DO BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY TRY US TODAY AND SMILE TO THE BANK DAILY.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2012
i am interested. pls email
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Abeskey: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2012
I am interested in this business.I am presently in warri.I will like to buy in large quantity.

my email is abeskey@yahoo.com

Phone number : 08034810080 or 08070310320

Expecting your call and mail.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by hane(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
I am interested. My e-mail is hanenyo_70@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by jidemojola(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
This is a nice business.lets know how much it will cost to start and the risk involve.
Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth123: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank you all for your interest in this very lucrative business. Thank God for those who have called me and those that have collected price per bag.

To start all you need is a location any where there are human beings. It could be in front of your house but the cement truck must be able to get there.

next is money for 300 bags or more. Do not be scared you will surely sell everything especially if its a new site.

Those in Lekki Ajah axis you are lucky because massive building projects are going on there. Also, note that because of the terrain, they need more cement for piling and raft foundation.

When you are ready you will call me to inspect your location and tell you other minor things to put in place like buying tarpolin for covering etc.

I will bring the cement to you but you must pay at the nearest Zenith bank before offloading.

The price i will sell to you will depend on your location.

Please for those who are ready to start send a mail to me now so i can book your cement from the company. my e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com or call: 08082083126.

I NEED ONLY 3 DAYS NOTICE TO BRING YOUR CEMENT.

REMEMBER NO UPFRONT PAYMENT. WE DO BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY.

THIS IS THE BEST SEASON TO START CEMENT TRADING.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by ask4sule: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
AM HAPPY TO COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE THROUGH GOOGLE. AM HIGHLY INTERESTED. SEND ME THE PRICE AND OTHER DETAILS TO. bholdsulaiman@yahoo.com OR CALL 08065029768.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealthbuilder: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
I AM INTRESTED IN THE BUSINESS..SEND THE DETAILS TO MY E-MAIL : skhusayn@gmail.com or contact me @ 08032315716. TOWN:ILORIN KW.STATE.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by kerriman: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pls l am interested in this cement can you send the price to my email box emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by jidjoks: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
I am interested send me d details . Jinyywine@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by prince0(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Iam interested send me price and details to princeosaz2001@yahoo.com. My location is Benin
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by pattybf(f): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2012
pls send details, i'm interested: pattybf@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by ike4real: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Am interested in d business•kindly send me all d info I nid to know¤like d profit margin on each• And all other dtails•. Uwalakai@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by 2dmax(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Details pls to maxndianaefo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Max
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by wealth4us: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
2dmax: Details pls to maxndianaefo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Max
pls mail me at ayo_deji@yahoo.com. will this business work in ibadan?
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
I am interested in the Cement Biz. What is the estimate cost of the 300bags to start with in Osogbo. My contact nuelraph@gmail.com , 08089096000. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by tycoon4q: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hi, plsss i am interested in the cement business. This is my email address: nams4q@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by MEMORYTRADINGS: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Am intrested,please send me more info, memory42@yahoo.com or call me @ 08181828955.
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by xstudios(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2012
Presenly in abiriba, Abia state. Interested
xstudiosafrica@gmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
am interested. My location is Abuja. Send details to ekenetagbo@yahoo.com

Pls how much is the wholesale price and what is the recommended retail price too.

Chiebube

Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by INFO70: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
i need the stuff too. kindly send to bizlinkone@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by paulokwudiri(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
i am interested kindly forward the details to me so we can discuss further paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Greatken007(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2012
I also need the details nzekk1@yahoo.com if possible with proposal letter
Re: Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2012
Send me details. excanny@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Ikotun On Fire (Photos) / The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.