Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? (1353 Views)

Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! / Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
smiley Considering I come from a family where the members are all blessed with so much yet so humble. .family from heaven

okay let me go straight to the point wink

at the moment, my mum has almost finished training our akwa ibom housemaid in Nigeria. she's currently in her last year studying political science @ a federal University in Naija smiley

I feel so proud of my mum, she has showed pple having a housemaid does not mean shes yr slave. my mum noticed my housegirl was ambitious and really wanted to go to school . .so she decided to take her to school. . our housemaid is also very smart and grateful for everything. she told my mum she doesn't need to pay her salary any longer smiley. you give me free food, free transport and you also pay my school fee's. you dont need to pay me my wages anymore, madam smiley

my other housemaids came and stole
once caught by my mum (she cant tolerate thieves)
she sends them packing

this one with sense, saw she can actually benefit alot from this nice family and decided to be loyal.
she paid the price smiley

so Nairalanders what have you done smiley
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
cool
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
God I beg u , please almighty God deliver us from this spam bot .
God hear our prayer
Jesus hear our prayer
Virgin Mary hear our prayer.

Protect your children from the tentacles/.threads of this spam bot .

1 Like

Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by BabaAlabi: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
I introduced her to a part of my body.
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: God I beg u , please almighty God deliver us from this spam bot .
God hear our prayer
Jesus hear our prayer
Virgin Mary hear our prayer.

Protect your children from the tentacles/.threads of this spam bot .
angry
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
BabaAlabi: I introduced her to a part of my body.
u shld be ashamed of yrself undecided

pervert
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by BabaAlabi: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: u shld be ashamed of yrself undecided

pervert
Twas a joke sweetheart.
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by greatgod2012(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
@onila, no offense please, thank God for the type of person your mum is and may God reward her accordingly. The bible says he who lend to the poor lend to God and He shall reward him but my question is, can you do the same?
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Popowaa: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
I have vowed to myself never to let a maid stay me,especially the teenagers i would rather prefer the older ones who come and go and at the end of the month pay them.
This teenagers with the exception of just few will never appreciate what u do for them.If they do smthing bad and u reprimand them u hate them,they just want u to mute when they are misbehaving in ur house and when u put them in check they go abt telling ppl hw bad u are turning the story to favour.I have seen many of such cases where this maids are given opportunities,are treated like family and they take that chance for granted and misbehave i dont think i want all that wahala in addition to my husband's and children wahala.

1 Like

Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Twas a joke sweetheart.
smiley
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
greatgod2012: @onila, no offense please, thank God for the type of person your mum is and may God reward her accordingly. The bible says he who lend to the poor lend to God and He shall reward him but my question is, can you do the same?
yes I can do the same smiley
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: I have vowed to myself never to let a maid stay me,especially the teenagers i would rather prefer the older ones who come and go and at the end of the month pay them.
This teenagers with the exception of just few will never appreciate what u do for them.If they do smthing bad and u reprimand them u hate them,they just want u to mute when they are misbehaving in ur house and when u put them in check they go abt telling ppl hw bad u are turning the story to favour.I have seen many of such cases where this maids are given opportunities,are treated like family and they take that chance for granted and misbehave i dont think i want all that wahala in addition to my husband's and children wahala.

but I think this one was quite humble and loyal because shes not only from a poor home but also an Orphan sad

she knows she had to be focused
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by tpia5: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
^are you going to rehire your old housemaids so you can demonstrate yourself in action, or get new ones.

and, how's your mum with lying, stealing is obviously a no-no, but lying nko?
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Popowaa: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila:

but I think this one was quite humble and loyal because shes not only from a poor home but also an Orphan sad

she knows she had to be focused

That was y i said with the exception of few
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
tpia@:
^are you going to rehire your old housemaids so you can demonstrate yourself in action, or get new ones.
undecided

where will I see them undecided dey have all gone back to their villages

i will get new ones obviously
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by tpia5: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
oh, ok.

good luck to you then,
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Popowaa: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: undecided

where will I see them undecided dey have all gone back to their villages

i will get new ones obviously
New ones?Hw many househelps do u plan to have?
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
grin grin tpia don kill me
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: That was y i said with the exception of few

but you shld at least try yr best

the three previous housegirls went to school but highschool and mum took one of them to adult school

unfortunately none of them got to finish because my mum caught all of them stealing

my mum saw one taking 5000 naira from her bag, 5000 might be small but my mum cant just tolerate pple stealing anything from her. .she takes you to school for free yet you have to audacity to steal from her

the other one had a big suitcase of my mother;s clothes (her expensive wrappers for big occasions) and some of my younger sisters clothes.. the maid was about going to the village for xmas holiday. I think she wanted to give her relatives the stolen clothes etc

my mum was furious, she sent her packing

the other one, stole money too

its good that my mum catches them all the time

a blessing from the heavens
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: New ones?Hw many househelps do u plan to have?
well obviously I will have more than one

one might mess up, along the way

who has one maid for life

only few

like my aunt, her housemaid was loyal to her for years. .now, she sent the housegirl to london to be a nanny for a rich Naija politician smiley

u see the kind of family I come from smiley
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin tpia don kill me
I really like Mrs Tpia

but sometimes shes in another world

whats bring back old ones undecided
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Popowaa: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila:

but you shld at least try yr best

the three previous housegirls went to school but highschool and mum took one of them to adult school

unfortunately none of them got to finish because my mum caught all of them stealing

my mum saw one taking 5000 naira from her bag, 5000 might be small but my mum cant just tolerate pple stealing anything from her. .she takes you to school for free yet you have to audacity to steal from her

the other one had a big suitcase of my mother;s clothes (her expensive wrappers for big occasions) and some of my younger sisters clothes.. the maid was about going to the village for xmas holiday. I think she wanted to give her relatives the stolen clothes etc

my mum was furious, she sent her packing

the other one, stole money too

its good that my mum catches them all the time

a blessing from the heavens
Onila i dont want teenagers as househelps,if i want to help an orphan with her school fees and other stuff i will do it without her living in my house,u dont have to help smbdy becos u are"using" the person.
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: Onila i dont want teenagers as househelps,if i want to help an orphan with her school fees and other stuff i will do it without her living in my house,u dont have to help smbdy becos u are"using" the person.

my mum is ok with it

what she cant tolerate is "house-boy" because houseboys are known to be paedophiles
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin grin grin
so what have you done for yr housemaid, idwouogbozzzzz wink
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Popowaa: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila:

my mum is ok with it

what she cant tolerate is "house-boy" because houseboys are known to be paedophiles

And do u knw what sm of this housegirls do to the little boys and even girls?U just dont knw
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by onila(f): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Popowaa: And do u knw what sm of this housegirls do to the little boys and even girls?U just dont knw
no one ever chased me
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Maipride(f): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
I made her my younger sister since I dnt have one smiley She has all the advantage my sis can have except that she doesn't bear my surname....
She 'no' like school so she had to learn the trade she likes.... We fight like normal sisters do except she cant raise her hand on me while I can cos she is way younger than me..... And according to her now, the best we have done for her is teaching her to speak English fluently and curbing her once promiscuous life style and ofcos taking her on trips by air.... Like she will always say.... Sis, am a big gal now.... She is called AMINA but we call her AMMY (Aaaamy) and she likes it too. (akoo e ti po ju) smiley
She is a GOOD gal and I love her for that. kiss
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Well, the one they have now is still going to high school.

I love how they come to our house with bad English and leave speaking fluent English. Only one of them still comes to visit my family, my Dad still blesses her pocket. She was the nicest of them all, I love her.
Re: What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2013
tpia@:

and, how's your mum with lying, stealing is obviously a no-no, but lying nko?
@Tpia, sweety, how about that date?
I await yor reply.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Grab Only 3 Things From Your Burning House, What Would They Be? / Why Is It Always Female? (every Man Must Read This) / Can Anyone Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.