Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? (924 Views)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello,

I'm @ a vulcanizer by akpajo junction along east west road, eleme, rivers state and just saw a gd number of ppl singing, dancing, and sharing tracks. I admire when christians are bold enough to preach the gospel but is it proper when ppl go on a busy road (a major highway in this case), obstructing the free flow of traffic, and placing their lives @ risk and the lives of motorists @ risk too?

Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
nice picture but you should not be snapping them without their permission.
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by homesteady(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
I can't imagine myself doing evangelism! grin
Not that I'm ashamed of being a Christian oh! But.. But.. I can't just do it
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by AbuMikey(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lai Lai!!! I cannot fit do it angry

Waiting for NL' English speakers to devour my post
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
tpia@:
nice picture but you should not be snapping them without their permission.

What sort of permission do I need again? undecided

Did they take permission from the govt before going on a street parade?
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
^of course, its quite obvious your intention is to malign them.

unfortunately for you, all you displayed was your illiteracy and colonial mentality because i'm sure had they been white or non-nigerian, you'd have rolled out the welcome cart and displayed more sucking up.

abi dem tell you say you nor fit see the same overseas?
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ op

google the rest!
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by homesteady(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Madam tpia is here! gringrin
What's wrong with snapping them??
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tpia5: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
wise_many2k:

What sort of permission do I need again? undecided

Did they take permission from the govt before going on a street parade?

anyway! like i said, nice picture even though you meant them bad.

i suppose you'd prefer photos of lynch mobs, who you wont ask if they took permission from the govt before disgracing themselves?
Re: For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism? by tobechi74: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
I used to until i learnnt its better to preach with your action

(1) (Reply)

The Wives And Women Of The Propphet (SAW) / Baby Born With Quran In His Hands Photos!!!! / What Christians Ignore About Modesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.