Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? (5158 Views)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2013
Everybody has his own view of what's written in the the holy book (bible).
Now many pastors also have thier own views, many pastors are very misleading, imagine a pastor performing miracles, preaching the gospel and he said God has been using him since when he was a kid, "when i was a kid, if a just enter somebody's room, God will just tell me where the person hid his money, then i'll go there directly to take it" he said.

Or a church where all they do is fight their enemy, for example, the pastor will say in a prayer session, " if you know your enemy's name, say it, Whether the person is you mother or your sister, the prayer point then goes thus:. anybody disturbing my progress, father, cut the rope of his soul, heavenly bodies, beat him to death".

Then you'll see the church members go wild, shouting with all their might, calling their relatives name.

What do you see to this? Do you follow your pastors teaching? or you follow what you understand is written on the bible. Lets here your on view.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Judas2013: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2013
I guess they all do,don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2013
Why are u asking?
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Dygeasy(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2013
I Swear I'm Number 3!!

Some Pastors Teachings Are Difficult To Follow. The Pastor Of A Church Behind My House Has Been Preaching Since And I Can't Make A Heading Outta The Whole Thing.

Talking About Pythagoras Theorem And Economics. God Help Us!

4 Likes

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by tolurainbow(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
:DAsk google or devil finder.... :DAsk google or devil finder....
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Dygeasy(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
tolurainbow: :DAsk google or devil finder.... :DAsk google or devil finder....
Yawns...

Dry Mehn!
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
And this is in front page too?
Christianity has suffered.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Lanrefahm(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Ofcourse, dey dont only follow dey worship dere pastor, whatever d pastor say is final in dere life

2 Likes

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Mtchewww so this kind yeye rubbish thread reach FP. If I say End TT people go dey shout.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by DJDOLA(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Yes nah my enemies die die
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Tinkybabe(f): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2013
I follow what's written in the bible.
The bible says
" His word is a light unto our feet and a lamp unto our path"

Given that my pastor relays what's in the bible with no iota of contradiction or confusion. .then I'm safe to say my pastor's teachings further buttresses the word of God.

3 Likes

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Olamira(f): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2013
I do if his teaching is backed up with the scriptures.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by micklplus(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2013
In the bible, it is written " my people perish because, they lack knowledge"

If you like, follow your pastorprenuer and be led to "hell"

As a christian, if you dont/ can't have direct communication with your "God", you are like a lightweight paper that is blown around in the wind!.

2 Likes

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2013
I'm not surprised this is on the front page. Anything to keep the black man in the dark is welcomed undecided
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
If I did I wouldn't be nairaland undecided
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
Dygeasy: I Swear I'm Number 3!!

Some Pastors Teachings Are Difficult To Follow. The Pastor Of A Church Behind My House Has Been Preaching Since And I Can't Make A Heading Outta The Whole Thing.

Talking About Pythagoras Theorem And Economics. God Help Us!
MAYBE HE WAS A SCIENTIST IN HIS FORMER LIFE wink
I do what I understand from the Bilble. My pastor is a man before he is of God. Many teach traditions, heresies and get rich quick schemes that are not in the Holy book.

I pray to God for understanding and grace always.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Jamji: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
Yes it should be on the front page because its time people start thinking for themselves. no matter what though, anything you do, you do it for yourself. so if you want to follow your pastor, go ahead, if you want to think for yourself go ahead now.its your life, live it how you want it.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
ifeness: I'm not surprised this is on the front page. Anything to keep the black man in the dark is welcomed undecided

@ LEAST U ACCEPT THAT THE BLACKMAN IS IN THE DARK grin
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
i wish i can Bleep every gurl in the world!
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Youngzedd(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Take the sense and leave the non.

A lot of bullshit on my C church.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by agrovick(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2013
Wetin concern u? Gbege
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by olumaxi(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2013
I only follow wat d bible teaches

1 Like

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Djtm(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes, I follow what he teaches as long as he follows christ.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Erinpeyin: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
ITS TIME WE CHRISTIAN TO FOLLOW NEHEMIAH 8 verses 1 to 6.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by bknight: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
The 3 I DO NOT Follow
1. Tithe preaching pastors. All sermons find a way to talk abt tithes
2. Preachers that are constantly &consistently against 'enemies'. All the sermons &prayers are made to make u continue believing someone &everyone (but ur own choices,habits,actions and inactions) are responsible for issues around u.
3. The one that manipulates.

3 Likes

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by obyrich(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
I dont have a pastor! Pastors are for babies and the fickle minded. I only have Jesus Christ whose spirit lives in me, guides, instructs, purifies my heart and keeps my CONSCIENCE alive. I draw my inspiration from the word of God as written in the bible. I prefer a seasoned mentor, a professional counsellor to a charlatan pastor. Your independence and salvation will be complete the moment you retrieve your conscience and decision making capacity from these pastors. Who told you pastors are wiser than the elders of your church? If you can't trust the elders of your church to protect the confidentiality of issues taken to them, then you are in the wrong congregation.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Maximus85(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
I follow what the Bible says.
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by bishopsamuel(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
i dnt because my priest preach a diff thing from what the bible says
Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmm....this "fight your enemy" church sound very exciting. Where can I find one?.....let me visit with my crew and be shouting out the pastor name in the enemy session.

1 Like

Re: Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? by shejane: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is der no balm in Gilead? Is der no physician der? Y then is not d health of d daughters of my pple recovered?

Health here is nt only physical health bt our hrt, spiritual

Who are d daughters nd who are d physicians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Is Tithe For Christians? / God Is Not The God Of All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.